The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2023, 01:26 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42026 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Nowadays where still got $50 massage..I only know of one place that's not $88 yet. Others 80% $88 entry fee.
Why not? Just tried one at Toa Payoh by paying 50 + 50, can roam inside. Next visit paid 100 for BBJ. Not bad lah, consider D24 lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-03-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 16
3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
At first I am also like you, but when I am "addicted" I became very choosy, only like the best gals. So I go for "quality" instead of "quantity". Just like durian, after eating Mah Shan Wang, will never go back to those lousy durians. Hmm, sometimes still can eat some D24 lah.
Keep it going bro, but be wary that after eating the best it is tough looking for the next best
Old 24-03-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
When you hear such a price quoted for baoyang you should straight away be walking out and rejecting the ML.

Even if you can autoroam her below with that price whilst she "baoyang" you below with her hand and/or mouth, consider that you can go to Geylang and fully fuck a Thai WL for 1 hour at $100 for 2 shots.

Which is more worth it?
I was thinking at 100... I will wanted not only roam below but also rubbing the C spot until she come ... And then my turn to enjoy ... Wonder can that be discuss ..?
Old 24-03-2023, 11:02 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42026 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3107 View Post
Keep it going bro, but be wary that after eating the best it is tough looking for the next best
No problem. I always believe the best is yet to come.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-03-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 2
aiguoze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaiguoze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
cust 100 each day 5 500buck times 20days they earn more then lots of people the last thing they worry about is inflation. I spoke a ml the rent 4000+ in a studio condo they also can afford. Worse go spa this cannot that cannot sigh....
Agree, their earnings are more than 80% of our population

Last edited by aiguoze; 26-03-2023 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Clarity
Old 25-03-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 16
cover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to all

If this business model doesn't generate good revenue, there won't be so many spa in our little island.
Just like bubble tea last time , good money, you could see bubble tea shop everyway.
Going to spa is like opening a box of chocolate, you don't know what you going to get until you open it..I guess that's what make it addictive..haha. And I don't buy expensive chocolate
Old 26-03-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cover View Post
If this business model doesn't generate good revenue, there won't be so many spa in our little island.
Just like bubble tea last time , good money, you could see bubble tea shop everyway.
Going to spa is like opening a box of chocolate, you don't know what you going to get until you open it..I guess that's what make it addictive..haha. And I don't buy expensive chocolate
Not all spas are spas.

A lot are potentially money laundering fronts too.
Old 27-03-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
vvistra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got my regular viet chick, in 30s, Everytime after my shower come out, she straight give a bj. Followed with fj. After action then massage. That too she be teasing until brother stand again. She do hj to finish it off. I pay 50 for massage. And 100 for the rest. Value for money. Protecting ground for 5plus years.
Old 27-03-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Heard that some bros nowadays give tip so much that do hj can give extra blue note and mouth give $100-150 🥹 need to kc till throw so much .
Old 27-03-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Bisexual is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Testing…….
Old 30-03-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of my regular ML RTC liao. All said biz very bad unlike covid-19 period 2/3 years ago. Somedays totally no biz yet need to pay money for their monthly levy, some beh tong just return to china

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)
Old 30-03-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zyon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Relaxing Spa. Worth or not?
Old 30-03-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
jonzzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscenek2 View Post
A lot of my regular ML RTC liao. All said biz very bad unlike covid-19 period 2/3 years ago. Somedays totally no biz yet need to pay money for their monthly levy, some beh tong just return to china
Yes many went back but also many fresh blood came in.
Cannot compare to covid time mah. Last time is we got no choice, only entertainment is massage. Now got so many choices. Lol.

The ML muat have at least few of the following attributes to survive here.
Young, looks, nice figure,
Well trained massage skill.
Terrific teasing skills to get us in the mood. HDLY.
Non mechanical up down HJ.
2 way traffic zhut zhut.
Roaming.
Hug Kiss Dirty Talk.
Affordable pricing.

Many of them cannot achieve to retain customers aka returning customers to survive for long term. We see fresh face not bad looking we go try. Once know ML is lousy we wont go back and we will advise other bros to avoid as well.

Next, those who dun wana go back and still wana make some money. U can try asking them if they wana offer some other packages just between the 2 of you. Strike up a deal.
Old 31-03-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

True, we cannot let the ML hold us ransom...as long as service is not up to mark, either boycott them for 3months or totally ban them...I still have MLs who provide TLC to me at affordable rates, even special rates for regulars...that is the reason why I still patronise them...maximum $170 for FJ (sometimes with cum on face) to basic $80 (massage + hj + roaming)....sometimes after trying some MLs, you may think can go even further than the normal, but think again, they can also offer to others...so prefer those exclusive ones where they are not so much into carroting you but mutual liking....
Old 31-03-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
johnrambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Have still have
Yes yes still have near the east got one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1