The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-03-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
I was there 2 weeks ago, many new weed stores .... Thailand will be the next Amsterdam in Asia, sex, drugs, mafia.

SG is using saliva test kit to randomly test. Better dun play play and be very careful with the food.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Even cannabis water is sold in convenience stores!

The social problems will escalate eventually.

Some weed users will resort to crime to feed their pricey cravings not because it's addicitive but more like a bad habit.
Bobian. Most likely they aiming at AMDK since weed is legal in their country. Most places will state if their establishment will contain weed. Heng I don't go clubbing or visit Khaosan. Yeah, my friend told me now 711 got sell weed water and I laughed when I saw it. If you don't look like a druggy or hippy maybe got chance they won't random spot check you bah

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 26-03-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I felt a need to get some DFK today, so I was thinking where to go, I checked Heaven BKK's website, they are closed for 1 week for renovations. Now I can't try them for this trip ... Was thinking of going to Mai Chan or Butterfly, end up went to Butterfly again cuz it's just nearby (I need to take the BTS to go to Mai Chan).

Was deciding whether to pick Yaimai, took Ja Ja instead. She looks more attractive than Yaimai especially with her long hair which she didn't tie up during the session so I can play with it. Not disappointed, and satisfied my hunger for DFK. After the session, hug and kiss her at the corridor, stairway and at the lobby, end up 3 Japanese customers who were choosing girls staring at us lol.

So far, the girls here are good value for the standard package, gfe high, probably all can DFK. Better than Momo which I also frequent, gives random surprises, but their XMMs are usually younger.
I’ve noted this shops like Mai Chan, Butterfly.. all have a similar system if only having young 19-22 girls in most of their roster.. and service is quite similar, I wonder of they are managed by the same people.. and are there any other shops similar to those where they only try to employ young girls?
Old 26-03-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
I’ve noted this shops like Mai Chan, Butterfly.. all have a similar system if only having young 19-22 girls in most of their roster.. and service is quite similar, I wonder of they are managed by the same people.. and are there any other shops similar to those where they only try to employ young girls?
Those listed age are not accurate. Though I've picked 19yo girls from these MPs before, but they are somewhat rare. Some are like +6 from the listed age. 21 - 27 is a more realistic range. I picked a 25yo ML at Butterfly who is actually 30yo. They are older than my regular ML who is 25yo. The mamasan at Butterfly always shows me "1st day working" girls, sadly these not my type though the one last night looks nervous, could be fun to enjoy eating her out.

Also, not all the service is same. If you like DFK, you are likely to get it at Butterfly and Mai Chan than at Momo or Pretty. Momo and Pretty at Thonglor has lots of XMM. It seems Pretty now has more younger girls than Momo when I recce on Wed after my session at Momo. But again, may not be accurate.

You can also pick young girls at the gogo bars.
Old 26-03-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Those listed age are not accurate. Though I've picked 19yo girls from these MPs before, but they are somewhat rare. Some are like +6 from the listed age. 21 - 27 is a more realistic range. I picked a 25yo ML at Butterfly who is actually 30yo. They are older than my regular ML who is 25yo. The mamasan at Butterfly always shows me "1st day working" girls, sadly these not my type though the one last night looks nervous, could be fun to enjoy eating her out.

Also, not all the service is same. If you like DFK, you are likely to get it at Butterfly and Mai Chan than at Momo or Pretty. Momo and Pretty at Thonglor has lots of XMM. It seems Pretty now has more younger girls than Momo when I recce on Wed after my session at Momo. But again, may not be accurate.

Spot on!
Under 23yo very rare
Some 27+ good skin, no baby or etc can pass younger ( as with any nationality), but 100% agree d poster
Old 26-03-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
I was there 2 weeks ago, many new weed stores .... Thailand will be the next Amsterdam in Asia, sex, drugs, mafia.

SG is using saliva test kit to randomly test. Better dun play play and be very careful with the food.

Its being stepped up.BEWARE
about 1:5 bkk flights are being subjected to an on arrival secondary screening of all pax...while that is being done, NCB are watching & profiling who to pull for a further test.

Now that huge warning notices are at each SG exit point, the gloves are off. Dont expect a warning notice. Dont risk it
Old 27-03-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2092 / Power: 21
superdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond repute
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Finally returned to bkk from chanthaburi yesterday and this morning contact admin for Rebirth Massage via line and managed to secure an evening appointment with patty.

Admin was well versed in english and gave me very detailed directions to the location and told me to plan ahead for travel time. luckily my condo is only 10 min distance via car to the location and was able to reach there on time.

the massage took place in an apartment room and the room had a very relaxing atmosphere. patty was really friendly and offered me a cold drink and then told me to go take a shower.

after shower, i lay down on the bed face down and the first hour she was giving me a really good thai traditional massage starting from my feet and slowly working her way up to my neck.

then she told me to raise my hips up and started the prostate massage. you can choose to opt out of this procedure but i chose to go for the full experience and i can only say that it felt really weird, but in a good way.

after that i was asked to turn around and she started working on my tummy area, hips, calves and thighs. then she begin the jg procedure with the vein pulling and also working on my shaft and the whole area around it. it isn’t as painful or uncomfortable as the chinese style of jg and i prefer this a lot more.

2 hour went by really quickly and after all was done, i went to shower and left feeling so relaxed and energised. highly recommend those in bkk or going to bkk to give Rebirth a try as i’ll definitely visit them again.
Old 27-03-2023, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile No more teens

Quote:

Sadly it is getting harder to find young girls at drinking establishments. Nana Plaza and Thermae check girls' IDs at the the entrance. No one under 20 allowed. Maybe that's why more younger girls are turning up at massage shops.

I asked one massage hottie how old she was. She said she was actually 19 but the shop ordered her to tell customers she was 20.
Old 27-03-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: No more teens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Sadly it is getting harder to find young girls at drinking establishments. Nana Plaza and Thermae check girls' IDs at the the entrance. No one under 20 allowed. Maybe that's why more younger girls are turning up at massage shops.

I asked one massage hottie how old she was. She said she was actually 19 but the shop ordered her to tell customers she was 20.
Agreed, these 22-25 yr old girls look 18-19 so easy to believe they’re younger than they actually are. I guess the sure way to find them is through agency, but too expensive
Old 27-03-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Bobian. Most likely they aiming at AMDK since weed is legal in their country. Most places will state if their establishment will contain weed. Heng I don't go clubbing or visit Khaosan. Yeah, my friend told me now 711 got sell weed water and I laughed when I saw it. If you don't look like a druggy or hippy maybe got chance they won't random spot check you bah
Too many Thailand stamps on your passport will also arouse suspicions.

Long time ago I tio full body check!
Heng never tio Changi prison style butt cheek spread check!
Old 27-03-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Too many Thailand stamps on your passport will also arouse suspicions.

Long time ago I tio full body check!
Heng never tio Changi prison style butt cheek spread check!
Really meh? I just tell them I go there piakpiak lor. There the girls and rates all better. The food and massage also nice and cheap2

Old 28-03-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

So today I wanted to have a wild session with raw and decide to head to Tulip or Butterfly, ended up at Tulip. Went there in the evening, there were about 8 ladies to choose from. Only 2 look ok to me, so I picked 1 of them.

I would say, I set my expectations too high ...

Girl: 35yo lady from Issan x Tulip Massage
Session: 2,100B x 90 min. The price point is relative low here at 1,900B x 60 min / 2,100B x 90 min. This is my Day 4 of visiting these places.
Looks: Presentable looks, short hair, dark skin. Not slim and have a tummy. Natural B - C boobs.

Service:
Fondle and molest each other under the clothes during pre-shower foreplay, then come the 1st negative point, she got 2 mouth ulcers, so can't kiss. She said she got it from biting her lip when eating.

Sufficient space in the shower room for us to fondle, do boob fuck, sit on floor grinding session. Not bad cat bath and AR. No BJ at all. But I got it hard anyway. There was "no" raw offered. During raw grinding, it slipped in and she rode for awhile anyway, that was it. Feeling was ok, but not enough. Missionary was grinding first, but didn't manage slip in this time. I didn't get what I came here for, my mood was down, end up didn't even cum.

Conclusion:
Not gonna pick her again. No DFK + no raw, couldn't get either. Maybe I should have changed the girl at the pre-shower foreplay before actually starting the session. It seems to be true that several ML here don't offer raw. Not sure if can ask the mamasan which one got raw as well lol ... After this session, I head to Butterfly, but it was too late. The possible raw girls were either working out or went home already.
Old 28-03-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Paradise

Some providers offer raw for an additional B2,000. Don't know if that includes CIP.

Couldn't finish so my partner took off the rubber and let me do her raw for free But YMMV.

Quote:
So today I wanted to have a wild session with raw and decide to head to Tulip or Butterfly, ended up at Tulip. Went there in the evening, there were about 8 ladies to choose from. Only 2 look ok to me, so I picked 1 of them.

I would say, I set my expectations too high ...

Girl: 35yo lady from Issan x Tulip Massage
Session: 2,100B x 90 min. The price point is relative low here at 1,900B x 60 min / 2,100B x 90 min. This is my Day 4 of visiting these places.
Looks: Presentable looks, short hair, dark skin. Not slim and have a tummy. Natural B - C boobs.

Service:
Fondle and molest each other under the clothes during pre-shower foreplay, then come the 1st negative point, she got 2 mouth ulcers, so can't kiss. She said she got it from biting her lip when eating.

Sufficient space in the shower room for us to fondle, do boob fuck, sit on floor grinding session. Not bad cat bath and AR. No BJ at all. But I got it hard anyway. There was "no" raw offered. During raw grinding, it slipped in and she rode for awhile anyway, that was it. Feeling was ok, but not enough. Missionary was grinding first, but didn't manage slip in this time. I didn't get what I came here for, my mood was down, end up didn't even cum.

Conclusion:
Not gonna pick her again. No DFK + no raw, couldn't get either. Maybe I should have changed the girl at the pre-shower foreplay before actually starting the session. It seems to be true that several ML here don't offer raw. Not sure if can ask the mamasan which one got raw as well lol ... After this session, I head to Butterfly, but it was too late. The possible raw girls were either working out or went home already.
Old 28-03-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster

Re: Paradise

Quote:
Some providers offer raw for an additional B2,000. Don't know if that includes CIP.

Couldn't finish so my partner took off the rubber and let me do her raw for free But YMMV.
I went to this Paradise to recce, didn't spot any target I fancy at that time. At 2,000B, I can get better targets at Butterfly. Actually, even Momo had some girls that can do raw.

So, with the raw you got finish ?
Old 28-03-2023, 07:36 AM
Samster

Re: Paradise

Quote:

Hahahaha yeah. For me I also kena raw foc. My didi couldn't stand so she took off rubber and just raw me. Pretty sure raw is normal for her but yolo

Old 28-03-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
alexalmighty90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexalmighty90 View Post
spaceplus now becoming G club for tourist. they have working girls inside already. boring already... gone are the days where really chiong local flavour. china infested.
ya i went. disappointing. spaceplus is hopeless. it practically is a edm G club. so many sofas that require minimum spending, and so little tables for the girls who are not working as PR to patronise. It has turned into a place for rich tourists to flaunt wealth only. i only saw 2 table of girls who are the customers at the few standing tables avaialble. the rest are mix of guys and girls. mostly guys. then you have all the PR girls. pay money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1