The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3026 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment
Old 25-03-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Old 25-03-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 25-03-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 26-03-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster (A)

Old 26-03-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 26-03-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster (A)

Old 26-03-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster (A)

Old 27-03-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster (A)

Old 27-03-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster (A)

Old 27-03-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster (A)

Old 27-03-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
May I know, any brothers had tried her services? Any FRs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by smay View Post
I was a regular customer for 3 years before the COVID 19 happened. My regular therapy sessions were stopped for more than a year after she had ceased operation. I was delighted when I learnt that she reopens for booking, I can’t find any better therapist whom can revise my body so effectively. It was difficult to book for a slot as she only accepts 2 visits per day but I managed to secure a morning session with her.

As usual the place is clean and cozy. No hurry and I felt like at home as she treated me well like before. Always offering a cup of herbal tea and find out my health condition before start.

When the session started, my back began to feel warm and warmer when it went on. She told me that this was to clear the blockages for my organs such as spleen and kidney with Qigong. She commented that I have kept my body very well as I don’t feel pain and there was no sign of blockages.

Then she started to work on my head, face, arms, stomach and legs. Some pain here and there as she explained that there were some blockages in these areas. It was amazing that I could felt my body turned warms while she was working on my body. And I could feel my face and stomach were slimmer when she asked me to feel them with my hand.

Finally, it was the Juagen where I could feel my little brother erected and my groin area turning warm and warmer. Not that kind of feeling horney but it was hard and erected ( I am a very senior member, guess my age!!).

Time passed and the session was ended in 2 hours. She asked me to take a short rest before I got up. I left very relaxing and amazingly my back pain was gone after the session.

To summarize:
1. Location is convenient.
2. Place is clean and cozy.
3. Beneficial to those who seeking for treatment and enhance sexual function.
4. Friendly and good service.
5. $200 package and worth the $$.
6. Revisit? Yes, I am her regular. What she does works for me.
7. No hunky punky. Genuine TCM / Qigong therapy. Respect her and she will give you her best therapy effort.
Please contact me if you feel like him.

My location is near Chinatown Area.

I provide Korean-style prostate/ovarian therapy with Qigong and genuine TCM physiotherapy JG $120/1Hr, $180/1.5Hrs.

Benign prostatic hyperplasia/uterine prolapse can be resolved by Qigong immediately. Frequent urinating problems can be improved with only one treatment.
I also revise sexual abilities for infertility couples.

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.
I am Lucky, 33 year old. I have 9 years Juagen experience with many returned customers.
No sexual services and no HJ.

Sorry, I prefer Chinese speaking client, as my English no good so not able to explain TCM terms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_21 View Post
Hi TS,
Thanks for your contact. Had arranged an appointment with her. First look of her, she had a very good figure. When you have a conversation with her, you can feel that she is very friendly & very professional of her work , explaining every details of what she had done that benefit you. Worth to respect. Below is my rating :
Figure : 9/10
JG: 8/10 ( Can feel the blood circulation flowing from head to leg )
Service: 9/10 ( Service oriented)
Environment: 9/10 ( very clean )
Pls respect her
Old 27-03-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster (A)

Old 27-03-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster (A)

Old 28-03-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
AkiraAsuka deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAkiraAsuka deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Long delay for the review as promised (trip + personal issues at home) but here it is nevertheless.

Went for the first session one month back because I was having nagging lower back pain and various other issues. Location is quite easy to access even for foot soldiers. Have to say first session was really painful as she attempt to unblock most of my clogged qi. Also went on a chinese medicine routine at her advice to further improve my body condition since I was heading on a trip soon. The back pain eased up after this which was a relief for me .

Second session was a week after which was much more manageable in pain tolerance. In that time and after I do feel more energetic and have better output. I'm still relatively active physically and I do noticed an increase in sports activity after. The juagen also helped quite a bit since I do feel the little guy gets more energetic than before.

As for Lucky; I think she is a straight shooter and doesn't mince her words, which may come across as rude to some. I think so long you keep the mindset that you are there for treatment (the medical kind) and respect her I don't think there's any problems communicating your body issues and her giving you proper medical treatment on it.

And yes, definitely no hanky panky in this, if you are expecting more from any session you should really look elsewhere.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1