The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 27-03-2023, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
lin90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

tried XX at J Spa recently.

Look wise similar to the FB photo but more tan.

First thing in ask where i want focus more on, i just say thigh (da tui), she instantly reply big leg or small leg playfully. She was nice and friendly to speak to.

Took the 88 oil as i see that all recommended the oil massage.
Many rub on the ass indeed and the warm oil feel shoik.

No CQ ask and she did the HDLY and HJ. Boob touching yes but over cloth and she dodge when i was touching bottom zone.

After session as there is still time she offer head massage and crack my back for me which is good extra point.

As no CQ was ask, i just paid 1B and she just accepted it.
Old 27-03-2023, 07:42 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post
Not discuss the ml la.. lol.. just chill la kopi .
Ha ha, where got 2 cheongsters sit together never talk about ml one.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 27-03-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Went to try luck last week, tried calling and no one pick up. Was near so drove there to have a look. A piece of paper stick outside saying close for renovation 2 weeks from 13 march... so i guess this week opens?better call to make appt before pop by.
You never ask for her wechat? Normally I will book thru her
Old 27-03-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 2
HKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud of

Quote:
No lo!! It seems this is the normal quote now at Jx.... If bros who knows me previously I frequent Yishun playground and then suddenly I just move off.... Because the price is getting higher and higher. Not that I cannot afford... But there are better deals out there.

Moreover, our twinkle is now back.. and near my work place.. all the more I would just go to her. Lol .
Good for u bro.
Old 27-03-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
No lo!! It seems this is the normal quote now at Jx.... If bros who knows me previously I frequent Yishun playground and then suddenly I just move off.... Because the price is getting higher and higher. Not that I cannot afford... But there are better deals out there.

Moreover, our twinkle is now back.. and near my work place.. all the more I would just go to her. Lol .
So now you find twinkle you pay 2 blue notes or just 1 (but no fondling). I assuming 1 blue note seeing you are not into fake boobies.

I stopped going to YY cos she expects 2 blue notes from me.
Old 27-03-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

There was a girl Jenny or Jennifer.

Quite busty.

She the only one in J* allow me to suck.

Too bad she didn't stay long.
Old 27-03-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I stay at Dover, walk to her spa also can.
Wa so lucky.

Business shouldn't be so bad considering some of her regulars are still with her.
Old 27-03-2023, 12:12 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Quoted: 4090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
Wa so lucky.

Business shouldn't be so bad considering some of her regulars are still with her.
Cannot compare with Yishun lah which is a big estate with huge crowd. GM damn jialat, so less people there. Furthermore that spa hide at one corner, I dun think many people notice it.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 27-03-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Cannot compare with Yishun lah which is a big estate with huge crowd. GM damn jialat, so less people there. Furthermore that spa hide at one corner, I dun think many people notice it.
Well said bro. Totally agree. Hopefully other bros can continue to support her. Else depend on us this few small kittens, don't think she is able to sustain too long.
Old 27-03-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster

Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Quote:
There was a girl Jenny or Jennifer.

Quite busty.

She the only one in J* allow me to suck.

Too bad she didn't stay long.

She is still in Singapore but I think she got married and left the massage scene.
Old 27-03-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
So now you find twinkle you pay 2 blue notes or just 1 (but no fondling). I assuming 1 blue note seeing you are not into fake boobies.

I'm not referring to twinkle eh bro. She never ask me for any amount before. If I think she did well I tip her on my own accord which is usually 1B.

I was referring to my unpleasant experiences at Jx previously when I was still active in yishun. At the start yes.. it was fun and worth it because I think Jx was a fresh new playground for me. But slowly they open mouth to 2B, sometimes even more. But I am no carrot head la.

End of the day, willing seller willing buyer lo. Every spa has good and bad. Play responsibly and you won't be hurt in the pocket. Don't let small head get over your big head can liao.

For now and the upcoming months, I conlanfirm won't be back to yishun liao as it's far from where I work and stay. Twinkle still be my go to for now until I am able to find somewhere new and more excitement then twinkles legendary HDLY.
Old 27-03-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:

I'm not referring to twinkle eh bro. She never ask me for any amount before. If I think she did well I tip her on my own accord which is usually 1B.

I was referring to my unpleasant experiences at Jx previously when I was still active in yishun. At the start yes.. it was fun and worth it because I think Jx was a fresh new playground for me. But slowly they open mouth to 2B, sometimes even more. But I am no carrot head la.

End of the day, willing seller willing buyer lo. Every spa has good and bad. Play responsibly and you won't be hurt in the pocket. Don't let small head get over your big head can liao.

For now and the upcoming months, I conlanfirm won't be back to yishun liao as it's far from where I work and stay. Twinkle still be my go to for now until I am able to find somewhere new and more excitement then twinkles legendary HDLY.
Old 27-03-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:

Old 27-03-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:

Old 27-03-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:

For now and the upcoming months, I conlanfirm won't be back to yishun liao as it's far from where I work and stay. Twinkle still be my go to for now until I am able to find somewhere new and more excitement then twinkles legendary HDLY =D
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1