The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 12
CaptainNova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Is ace ktv open on Sundays? Please pm contact. Taiwan girls still there ?
Yes, it is opened on Sunday, think they start at 7pm instead of 3.30pm, taiwan girls don't think they are there anymore, don't saw them advertised anymore as these rare GEM confirm outside many lobang outside one.
Old 27-03-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
its easier said than done to link up
i once kena one smelly leg and since then im nv meeting strangers for such session again lol
maybe those who organise many sessions before can share some tips
You are right bro, it is easier say than done. I do organize many outing ktv session with random strangers, as I can say it is not easy.

1st they will ask for the exact breakdown, 2nd they will ask how many people going, if less people going, they confirm will back off. 3rd after they ask finish these and that, in the end, no show up. The organiser have to tank the remaining costs or share with the bros, lastly when everything is done, have to make sure the sessions is fun and enjoyable if not kana blacklist next time when ask the same people out.

I also tio people run girls tips, bills tips silently when they went for "so called" toilet break.

Not easy! So might well solo, pay more, less stress, enjoy to the max!
Old 27-03-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Solo is better if u can afford it. Less issues.

When you been organising and kena to tank for bills of those who mia then u feel not worthwhile.

Go in a select grp also tiring as sometimes need to cater to time also.

That why usually solo for psst year but maybe stop for time being since no gal really motivate me to go out
Old 27-03-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Solo is better if u can afford it. Less issues.

When you been organising and kena to tank for bills of those who mia then u feel not worthwhile.

Go in a select grp also tiring as sometimes need to cater to time also.

That why usually solo for psst year but maybe stop for time being since no gal really motivate me to go out
Woah, you stop going the girls at Lxxxx very sad leh, they need your support wor.
Old 27-03-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
3dward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerader93 View Post
A couple of FRs below

Empire
Went for the first time on Fri at HH. Pretty slim pickings and a lot of the girls didn’t even look interested tbh. The mummy did introduce one which was pretty proactive (after I cancelled the first one). Did the usual and about an hour in, she asked if her friend could come as well. Since it was HH and tips were only 50$, I thought why not right? Well her friend turned out to be not v attractive (small wonder she didn’t have a room), and things also got tamer afterwards because she as comfortable with her friend watching… Both of them more or less sat with me for the entire HH thought so can’t complain there.

Ended up extending for NH, which turned out to be a poor decision… the girl I chose managed to get selected for three rooms (including me), and our familiarity meant that she felt less obliged to come into my room as much… her friend stayed the entire way though and was bombarding me with a bunch of questions on relatively serious topics… Language barrier also didn’t help the conversation

Overall review is… HH might be worth a punt, but quality of girls are not that high here and playability is medium. I went solo and their min order is two towers, so had to get 2 towers for both sessions. Total damage all in ended up being about $1k

Supreme
Went at 2am for their last session, and selected the first girl on the mummy’s recommendation. Admittedly she was wild, but she left 10mins after I picked her and I only saw her an hour later… Ended up paying 50$ to cancel.

Picked two other girls after that - first girl was alright at first but disappeared in the second half of the session; second one was really doing a measured rotation and came in for 1-2 songs (<10mins) every 45mins or so… (she told me afterwards she had 5 rooms)

Overall, girls here have pretty high playability but the butterfly time is really long so either bring a friend to chat or book the girl for the entire session. Quality was so-so. Went solo again and total damage was about 600$ (tips are 150$ for the last session, but if you pick a girl midway though it drops to 100$)
So empire have minimum spending of 2 tower for small room too? Didnt see them stating on poster. I thot only supreme practise that. Not worth going. Dont reward them if they dont return.
Old 27-03-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

going solo is always better than with bad company.
if you feel lonely going solo, you need to start being comfortable with yourself.
Old 28-03-2023, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Previously a bro here mentioned some girls are like flower vase and gave f up service and attitude. I suggest why not name them out here so bros can be wary of them. I recently went with my friends to a few other joints and noticed a couple of horrible ones.

Usually are the prettier ones. I see already also fed up. My friend been supporting her about 2 months, first month service was good then subsequently she will take super long to return and once return she will seat there stone play with her phone cant even bother to talk to my friend. Only when collecting tips that last 5 to 10mins become lively abit. Same routine when we returned..
Old 28-03-2023, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
Previously a bro here mentioned some girls are like flower vase and gave f up service and attitude. I suggest why not name them out here so bros can be wary of them. I recently went with my friends to a few other joints and noticed a couple of horrible ones.

Usually are the prettier ones. I see already also fed up. My friend been supporting her about 2 months, first month service was good then subsequently she will take super long to return and once return she will seat there stone play with her phone cant even bother to talk to my friend. Only when collecting tips that last 5 to 10mins become lively abit. Same routine when we returned..
Why dont you just name the joint here? Then we blacklist and avoid at all cost.
Old 28-03-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 18
teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNova View Post
You are right bro, it is easier say than done. I do organize many outing ktv session with random strangers, as I can say it is not easy.

1st they will ask for the exact breakdown, 2nd they will ask how many people going, if less people going, they confirm will back off. 3rd after they ask finish these and that, in the end, no show up. The organiser have to tank the remaining costs or share with the bros, lastly when everything is done, have to make sure the sessions is fun and enjoyable if not kana blacklist next time when ask the same people out.

I also tio people run girls tips, bills tips silently when they went for "so called" toilet break.

Not easy! So might well solo, pay more, less stress, enjoy to the max!
Wah...sounds like a big hassle organizing. More than 10 yrs ago, I went with 3 other bros from here. Went to the famous Jing GE at GL lor31 (most old timers should know where is it and how fun it was there). Maybe it was long time ago, bros just have less budget to spend but itching for a good time, so all turned up without asking so many questions. Just set a basic rule of splitting the bill for drinks and paying for your own girl/girls. There wasn't any "organiser", just total bill divide by number of people.
Old 28-03-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamilk View Post
Wah...sounds like a big hassle organizing. More than 10 yrs ago, I went with 3 other bros from here. Went to the famous Jing GE at GL lor31 (most old timers should know where is it and how fun it was there). Maybe it was long time ago, bros just have less budget to spend but itching for a good time, so all turned up without asking so many questions. Just set a basic rule of splitting the bill for drinks and paying for your own girl/girls. There wasn't any "organiser", just total bill divide by number of people.
Now Economy not as good as last time ma, so have these kind of people lurking around for free drinks, free entertainment etc.
Old 28-03-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
3dward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post

How to list? Must provide pic of the person lo. They are here for short term and girls change frequently. Plus their name alot are repeating like ivy and kelly. Do u know how many in my wechat list use these name?😅
Old 28-03-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Why dont you just name the joint here? Then we blacklist and avoid at all cost.
Not black list the joint bro some of the girls work at multiple joints. I would say blacklist the girls instead because too arrogant and corky already just because they earn a lot in a month does not mean they can treat customers this way
Old 28-03-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dward View Post
How to list? Must provide pic of the person lo. They are here for short term and girls change frequently. Plus their name alot are repeating like ivy and kelly. Do u know how many in my wechat list use these name?😅
True that bro but like what you said some of them still have 3 or 4 more months left. We can take note if we name them and the joint they working.

Don’t have to post pic la, haha if you all want also can. My current girl name is called Julie she used to be from project v now working at boss ktv. Been visiting her for 2 months now. The service is quite good no complaints from me. As for one of my friends, he choosen an Ang Pai one her name is Bella. Some bros here may know or supporting her now. Wa first few visits very nice to my friend then now as described above, butterfly super long nevermind, come back blackface cannot touch, play phone, stone there, waiting to collect money lor. Arrogant already once they have a big client based

Bros here should name the joints and wls with this kind of attitude, so others will take note and avoid.
Old 28-03-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
True that bro but like what you said some of them still have 3 or 4 more months left. We can take note if we name them and the joint they working.

Don’t have to post pic la, haha if you all want also can. My current girl name is called Julie she used to be from project v now working at boss ktv. Been visiting her for 2 months now. The service is quite good no complaints from me. As for one of my friends, he choosen an Ang Pai one her name is Bella. Some bros here may know or supporting her now. Wa first few visits very nice to my friend then now as described above, butterfly super long nevermind, come back blackface cannot touch, play phone, stone there, waiting to collect money lor. Arrogant already once they have a big client based

Bros here should name the joints and wls with this kind of attitude, so others will take note and avoid.
Old 28-03-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1