The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2024, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
NickChan92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
dick gets soft during bj

hi bros, just here to consult.

My erection is fine with my regular ML/FL, however, I have issues with some new girls.

The same symptom is, they don't start by teasing or kissing, instead they just commercially kiss nipple a bit then directly proceed to bj.

I can remain very hard for the first few mins, then suddenly when they start bj I will not feel it anymore. Then dick will become soft and can't erect for the rest of the session.

Is it because I'm to sensitive to those commercial moves or I'm just having issue with bj?

Thanks bros
Old 02-04-2024, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
blueboat is one of the Best!blueboat is one of the Best!blueboat is one of the Best!blueboat is one of the Best!
Re: dick gets soft during bj

Clearly you need a little GFE and foreplay before proceeding to the main course.
Just stick to those MLs who provide foreplay.
Old 06-04-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Templara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like a psychological issue. Know how your body works and move along with your body's response. It's the best way to enjoy instead of fighting who you are.
Old 09-04-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Adamapples is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChan92 View Post

My erection is fine with my regular ML/FL, however, I have issues with some new girls.

The same symptom is, they don't start by teasing or kissing, instead they just commercially kiss nipple a bit then directly proceed to bj.

I can remain very hard for the first few mins, then suddenly when they start bj I will not feel it anymore. Then dick will become soft and can't erect for the rest of the session.

Is it because I'm to sensitive to those commercial moves or I'm just having issue with bj?

Thanks bros
I heard that maybe you masturbated a lot before? Maybe that could be the cause bro
Old 10-04-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tigger0201 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChan92 View Post

Thanks bros

Maybe psychological conditions can also influence it. or unhealthy food and lifestyle. Men when stressed are sometimes like that. you can still be horny but get soft easily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1