The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-02-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

She looks slim to me leh but wore her dress. Legs slim too and very pretty face.
How did you view her waist since you can’t see her stomach ?

For condo bathroom, quite common to have some stain and mold due to frequent use and lack of sunlight. Her place still not bad. Have seen worst in those old shophouse with black mold all over and auntie ML using wet towel due to no sunlight. Never go back to shophouse again .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratotus View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/kiki-massage/

Visited her yesterday. Should be in her late 30s, has a pair of very nicely shaped D boobs, but disappointing waist / ass if you are particular about it like me. Nice voice and good attitude, polite and soft spoken and with a smile.

Massage was ok, was able to hit the right points but keeps repeating the same points…so it was relaxing but also a little boring.

Action was uninspiring…mechanical and I didn’t enjoy.

Hygiene wasn’t so good if you are particular. Moldy bathroom, her breath also smell a bit.

I think chemistry wasn’t there so the whole session was quite cold and rigid. So no RTM for me. Other brothers may have had much more positive experiences, I’m just reporting it as I had it as accurately as I could.

Last edited by Javabeans; 28-02-2023 at 10:09 PM.
Old 28-02-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yiyi/

Location: Familiar address as this was also the home of two of my favourite (but currently delisted) MLs. Unit was extremely tidy and the bed was extremely clean.

Looks: One of the few MLs that matches the ads exactly. Very refreshing look with large eyes and cute smile. Smells nice too.

Body: Petite with nice figure and smooth skin. Ample boobs to zhut zhut and perky butt to caress.

Massage: Hardworking and tried to please.

Sensual: Not her strength but she'll definitely improve with more experience. Only pulled down sexy lingerie instead of removing it but still allowed good access to boobs and butt.

HJ: Took her time with the slow strokes. During unloading, she continued holding on to my little brother and hugged me till the last drop and beyond.

GFE: Sha da jie vibe without any commercial feel.

RTM: Yes.
Old 28-02-2023, 10:21 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42026 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbei View Post
She looks slim to me leh but wore her dress. Legs slim too and very pretty face.
How did you view her waist since you can’t see her stomach ?

For condo bathroom, quite common to have some stain and mold due to frequent use and lack of sunlight. Her place still not bad. Have seen worst in those old shophouse with black mold all over and auntie ML using wet towel due to no sunlight. Never go back to shophouse again .

Quote:

Visited her yesterday. Should be in her late 30s, has a pair of very nicely shaped D boobs, but disappointing waist / ass if you are particular about it like me. Nice voice and good attitude, polite and soft spoken and with a smile.

Massage was ok, was able to hit the right points but keeps repeating the same points…so it was relaxing but also a little boring.

Hygiene wasn’t so good if you are particular. Moldy bathroom, her breath also smell a bit.

I think chemistry wasn’t there so the whole session was quite cold and rigid. So no RTM for me. Other brothers may have had much more positive experiences, I’m just reporting it as I had it as accurately as I could.
Kiki place is one of the best condo I visited before in term of cleanliness and renovation. She look like late 30s? Bad breath? This type of waist and butts still cannot satisfied him?

As I mentioned before, some loser normally painted a bad picture of the ml if they cannot get what they want for paying 120. Also I mentioned before, one ml told me many bros pay 120 and demand for 1200 service.

Boh bian, one type of rice feed 100 type of people.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-02-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7925 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
Link https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-mu-mu/

Massage Funny thing is I ended up massaging her. Which gave me the opportunity to feel her all over. Nice ass. Smooth skin. She was enjoying my massage. We chatted and had lots of laughs.

Sensual She literally hug me like a koala bear as she pretended to hump my legs. Light pecks. Soft moans. Surrendered in no time.

Interaction very interesting young lady. She yearns companionship and we made plans to have dinner but alas she got another appt during my session. Next time.

RTM With her easygoing character, the GFE will increase with more visits so a Yes from me. Your Mileage might varies.
Hmmm… not sure if it is only me. I find all these are warning signs of an lazy ML.

Just my gut feel.
Old 28-02-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
tommyj8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
Hmmm… not sure if it is only me. I find all these are warning signs of an lazy ML.

Just my gut feel.
You're right, but as a new entrant to the scene, she was one of the only few who replied.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-mu-mu/

Has a powdery smell that lingers.

Looks: 7.5, pleasant looking with makeup under the dim lights.

Body: Slim, fair, smooth skin. Soft Bs with protruding nips.

Massage: Started off well, slacks off in between (10% of time one handed using phone)

Sensual: Wasn't that turned on until she started HJ. She offered FJ but I denied

HJ: Decent, but not as good as the one I had in JB.

GFE: Slightly when she lies with you.

RTM: Probably not, will explore others to have a better gauge.
Old 28-02-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 14
wonderblow is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwonderblow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/tang-tang-massage/

Recently been visiting those girls that provide hj nia and feeling quite bored.

So today got super heavy rain the whole evening, so got the urge to look for someone to warm my didi with her mouth.

Keep looking the list then find tang tang, my favourite bbbj queen. With her pretty looks and seductive smile.... she engulf my didi in her mouth and with a steel aeroplane repuation, i still sucumb my armies into her mouth as her tounge just keep attacking my sensitive points in my kuku bird. Must give her credit for it.

After the deed, we chat and left when it is time up. My failsafe options
Old 01-03-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

EK is back😊😊
Old 01-03-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 9
kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!

Any bros here know if you you/ sia still in spore?
Old 01-03-2023, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Any bros here know if you you/ sia still in spore?
Her WC status indicated that she's back home for a couple of days, don't think she's back yet.
Old 01-03-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapidud View Post
Hi bros,
Anyone tried this babe with huge knockers?
https://sglonelyguy19.com/elayna-massage/

Only 2 comments in her sglonelyguy page, looks +ve.

Starting price @$100, so how much more damages for the other services?
This one used to at a certain spa in outram park / tiong bahru (now closed down). Rather lmited roam (wear shorts during massage). Not returning due to widely available supply of playful girls.
Old 01-03-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Kiki place is one of the best condo I visited before in term of cleanliness and renovation. She look like late 30s? Bad breath? This type of waist and butts still cannot satisfied him?

As I mentioned before, some loser normally painted a bad picture of the ml if they cannot get what they want for paying 120. Also I mentioned before, one ml told me many bros pay 120 and demand for 1200 service.

Boh bian, one type of rice feed 100 type of people.
Bro. U already said 1 type of rice feed 100 type of people. No need to get so defensive lah. Different people different taste.
Old 01-03-2023, 10:59 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Upz for nice MR written.

W’s way of engaging and body figure suits gm to a T!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight View Post
Writing a simple MR for this cheerful and attractive ML, W : https://sglonelyguy-20.com/w-massage/

Kudos to Marq’s MR, I visited W.

W isn’t plump at all. Not sure why there was mention of her being plump.

Hygiene : I would rank W’s offering as among the top few. The bed towels are indeed changed after every session.

Body : W offers what I am looking for. Not too tall, not too short. Her nice breasts are indeed very beautiful. Very beautiful. I never get tired of the cuddling session with her.

Communication : Such an ease. Me being quieter by nature let her take the lead with much delight. She can literally talk about anything under the sun. Indeed, she has an interesting character and outlook of life. Some bro mentioned about W being earnest and diligent. I really can’t agree more.

Looks : W is a good 8-8.5. Strong contender for the natural beauty in this aspect. One can imagine how much she stands out when she puts on makeup. Oh yes, her gorgeous eyes deserve special mention. Mesmerising indeed.

Hj: patient and stimulating, more so with those gorgeous eyes looking at you periodically. (Bros who take longer to reach climax should consider to share this info with her earlier before the deed. I felt it is a win win for both parties.)

Recommendation : definite RTM material for someone like W. Last but not the least, as many reviews has mentioned, she is not a time watcher.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 01-03-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralcummer View Post
hmmm ... I dont think this is how it works. Even if the AV knows someone is committing vice-related activities, there needs to be evidence or else she cannot be charged. When I mean evidence, it is actually catching someone in the act (caps, cash, phone records) - You cannot convict someone of a crime based on neighbor's suspicions. That lady can claim to be a highly promiscuous adult. There is no crime in that - sinful yes - but crime ? No

That is why in MP/SPA, it is very important the lady is clothed as much as they can and usually offer no caps/sex there. Caps and cash in the crime scene can be incriminating. The lady and the man can still claim consensual sex in the lady's apartment if both know how to play the game.

Under-aged, forced female trafficking and illegal over-stayers are what the enforcers here go after. AV and ICA enforcers are often used for the same thing. It is mostly ICA

Coincidentally - this article here, just released in the press today, was of a reported over-stayer in 2020: https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...inese-national. Do you think she was caught in vice-activities - No - it is the fact that she is an over-stayer and the landlord/rentor did not check her credentials that they got incriminated.
Agree with you on the evidence part.
Except in this case or most cases involving home based ML, there is really no need to prove much, the girl will confess most of the time.
The ad on the web site listing her contact number and services provided in exchange of $$$, plus opening the door to a potential client. These are good enuff to terminate her permit/ visa and ask her to leave.

She cannot work here, cannot even sell kacang puteh.
This is totally different from spa, where they need to be caught in the act.

The AV has a way to make them confess, good for both parties. No need go court, no need go jail, no need cut hair. She is usually given several days to pack and go as a normal person, not as a criminal.

Agree with you AV not so free to go catch these condo based 1 by 1, until the resident reported it, then they act.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 01-03-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:

I think Kiki looks and figure already quite good. She doesn't look late 30s to me probably late 20s.

Environment wise is quite clean but yes toilet has some mold here and there at the wet areas.

Service wise limited not super sensual but still acceptable. This department i think up to individual to decide whether to accept the service level (also depending on chemistry) if you are ok with it at 120.
Old 01-03-2023, 01:02 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42026 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
I think Kiki looks and figure already quite good. She doesn't look late 30s to me probably late 20s.

Environment wise is quite clean but yes toilet has some mold here and there at the wet areas.

Service wise limited not super sensual but still acceptable. This department i think up to individual to decide whether to accept the service level (also depending on chemistry) if you are ok with it at 120.
Cheongsters come out and cheong must be gentleman lah. Pay 120 to get such chio bu with nice environment still not worth it meh? Go those lousy curtain spa also need to pay 50 + 80 lah. Some more cannot remove bra.

Since she can survive here for almost 6 months with her type of services, I think most of our bros here are consider gentleman and know how to appreciate good thing.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1