The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2014, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Braless locals

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankclash View Post
yes sis.... cos when nipples is hard or when the weather is cold etc. ur nipples will pok and can tell braless. so that why call pokies cos it pok until very sexy mah...
Thanks for the info!
Old 02-04-2014, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
happilynluckily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My neighbour, a 30+ milf always wear her nightie in the living room watching tv. Everytime i walk past her unit, will say hi to her. Although is not those sexy see thru nightie, but can still see the shape of her melon as well as the nipples sometimes.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:00 AM
Samster

bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by happilynluckily View Post
My neighbour, a 30+ milf always wear her nightie in the living room watching tv. Everytime i walk past her unit, will say hi to her. Although is not those sexy see thru nightie, but can still see the shape of her melon as well as the nipples sometimes.
Looks like alot of walking exercises for you huh!!!
Old 02-04-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
happilynluckily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guess this is one of the advantage of staying at hdb flat...hehe.
Old 02-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambutan View Post
Guesstimate. The girl in condo wears her JC tee shirt. Should in range of 17+
power! not only u got sharp eyes, u even got great observation skills!!

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 03-04-2014, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Go braless must walk slow pace
actually must walk like normal lah heehee. but just dont run
Old 03-04-2014, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
My wife will go braless at home, but not anywhere outside of our house.

But did see sum braless downblouse when I was doing delivery job, got those girls, aunties to bend down over the coffee table to let them sign the delivery note or orders. Shiok for the eyes and have a hardon during driving or going for lunch after the eye-candying.
so im quite sure you are sticking on to that job for long ? heehee
Old 03-04-2014, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Very hard to catch locals going bra-less unless u are at home with them.

Only saw once when I was doing part-time door to door sales a very long time back. At East area, went to one corridor unit with the door open but gate locked. Pressed the doorbell and a small child came to the door shouting for his mommy. Mommy came soon after, wow a local young syt mom, think in her early thirties and she was pretty and friendly. She even took the initiative and allowed me to introduce my stuffs. Very nice. Nicer was that she was wearing a thin, cotton tee and running shorts but without her bra. My eyes were kept on her dark nipples and poking against her tee and she has quite a pair of boobies (small C cup at least). From her side view, her boobs resisted gravity nicely and hang perfectly without any support. I was wondering if she went commando too. Even bought something from me without much questioning. Lucky man who married her!
Old 03-04-2014, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Very hard to catch locals going bra-less unless u are at home with them.

Only saw once when I was doing part-time door to door sales a very long time back. At East area, went to one corridor unit with the door open but gate locked. Pressed the doorbell and a small child came to the door shouting for his mommy. Mommy came soon after, wow a local young syt mom, think in her early thirties and she was pretty and friendly. She even took the initiative and allowed me to introduce my stuffs. Very nice. Nicer was that she was wearing a thin, cotton tee and running shorts but without her bra. My eyes were kept on her dark nipples and poking against her tee and she has quite a pair of boobies (small C cup at least). From her side view, her boobs resisted gravity nicely and hang perfectly without any support. I was wondering if she went commando too. Even bought something from me without much questioning. Lucky man who married her!
Lucky you!
Old 03-04-2014, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 13
arsenic401 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarsenic401 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Usually only see my wife, when she is at home.. no luck of others outside. But i do remember when i was still studying, mugging in hall, will get to see some of the ladies studying in their room or by the corridor braless, best is they are wearing army singlets!

To return points:
Crownteaser
Old 03-04-2014, 03:14 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
so im quite sure you are sticking on to that job for long ? heehee
Nope, the delivery job is part time only, already got full time job.

Not easy to do delivery with all these unexpected down blouse or upskirt or even side sleeve views.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

The only braless i've seen in angmo ladies...... in sg in town.

Those seen in those dinner with low cut well can consider braless But they mostly use nipple pad to conceal.

Local hardly can spot n see..... not a very common sighting. Ultra rare.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:47 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

I remembered once during school camping trip, my teacher brought along his GF, 2nd night during cooking session, GF bend down over the cooking pot to stir the stew, I just stood up from my squatting position attending to the fire by putting more small sticks and branches. When I turn my body to pat my buttocks, I swing around and caught sight of her slightly hanging breasts held only by her basketball singlet. After dinner, when we gather for TCSS, some other students were discussing that they also got caught sight of GF down blouse, then a girl who overheard us, she told us that GF got some problem wearing bra, as her nipple area got pimple like growth, quite painful, so she go braless. But after that night, she only worn buttoned shirt or put a shawl over her front to cover up.

Those were the days.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
The only braless i've seen in angmo ladies...... in sg in town.

Those seen in those dinner with low cut well can consider braless But they mostly use nipple pad to conceal.

Local hardly can spot n see..... not a very common sighting. Ultra rare.
Probably cuz we guys presume local gals always wear bra. Moreover local gals who go braless take extra care not to expose too much thus making us guys not taking 2nd glance.

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 03-04-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

At fernvale coffeeshop last night. Was innocently eating my dinner when I saw the side boobs of an Aunty. She was seated with two other old aunties. Now, this is the tricky part. She has short and fizzled hair like aunties. She wears old fashion specs. Really, based on her looks, u confirm wouldn't give a damn.

What she was wearing was a loose singlet and no bra. Half her boobs were spilling out from the side. She has gigantic boobs like F cup. Super pointed nipples poking thru the front of her singlet. Very fair boobs. Could even see the contour of her underboobs.

I was trying very hard to make out her age. She can be either in her forties or early thirties. Because of her hair style, face and specs, I would say forties. But based on her boobs and the fact that her armpit was perfectly shaven, it led me thinking that she could be in her late twenties. U know, like those extremely smart geek gals who study phd and has short fizzled permed hair but actually not so old. Dilemma as to whether should continue to bio.

In the end, based on her shaven armpits, I concluded that she was not so old and decided to bio all the way, though I was still turned off by her looks. I suspect she reckoned that because of her looks, she thought no one would bother to look at her gigantic racks and therefore, she went braless. And even wore loose singlet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1