The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KonfusedRudy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Are SG girls really materialistic?

I keep hearing this but is this really true? I see my surrounding women including my sisters, cousins, friends, colleagues, male friends' gfs, etc, and my own current SG gf. I don't see much materialistic in them.
Well, there are always that few hardcore materialistic SG girls who constantly post selfies with branded stuff and expensive holidays in facebook. But they are the minority.

To be understanding, SG girls have to be pragmatic when it comes to marrying right? Building a family in SG is just too costly therefore both the hubby and wife have to have some decent income. But not to the point of just choosing only rich men and wait to become TaiTai.

For those SG girls I know of that finally get hitched with white men, I find that they are the ones usually with dynamic personality and it really takes a polished white dude to conquer them. Haha. The usual SG boys a bit stiff and some are mommy's boy, afraid of many things.

On the negative side, I feel SG girls are too pampered in this safe environment so they have more attitude and pattern. Loves attention and less humble. In office, SG OLs are amongst the more slimy ones.
Old 31-03-2015, 01:10 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

Wait till Sg girls do the comparison with other sg girls...

Or when they song song threaten u with divorce.. With woman charter... We SG men are the disadvantage one.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES

Last edited by ShittyAss; 31-03-2015 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 31-03-2015, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

i find the main problem with them is not materialistic or pampered but they tend to overrate themselves. their expectations r high towards others esp guys but not themselves. snobbish attitude that makes the guy feel out of reach and end up chasing foreign girls instead. orbigoot.
Old 31-03-2015, 02:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Frustrateddevil is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Really meh, think too much lah. Not suitable change target loh
Old 31-03-2015, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Install OK Cupid, and view the profiles of the ladies there.
Most female profiles are either looking for pets, slaves, or guys to torture.

It seems that there is a now a lack of understanding of what a companion/spouse is really for.
Old 31-03-2015, 05:56 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

WOMEN'S CHARTER not women chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Or when they song song threaten u with divorce.. With woman chapter... We SG men are the disadvantage one.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 31-03-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple70 View Post
Install OK Cupid, and view the profiles of the ladies there.
Most female profiles are either looking for pets, slaves, or guys to torture.

It seems that there is a now a lack of understanding of what a companion/spouse is really for.
True..I see so many requirements out there.......
Old 31-03-2015, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonfusedRudy View Post
On the negative side, I feel SG girls are too pampered in this safe environment so they have more attitude and pattern. Loves attention and less humble
Actually, I'm also worried for the post 80s guys.
Old 31-03-2015, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

I think that those still in their early 20s to mid 20s max still ok bah....those older ones especially those in their 30s. A lot of them have unrealistic expectations....That is why they are still single bah...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 31-03-2015, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
I think that those still in their early 20s to mid 20s max still ok bah....those older ones especially those in their 30s. A lot of them have unrealistic expectations....That is why they are still single bah...
Those 30s one are still waiting for prince charming. When they find one quickly wants to marry and settle down liaoz.
Old 31-03-2015, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
i find the main problem with them is not materialistic or pampered but they tend to overrate themselves. their expectations r high towards others esp guys but not themselves. snobbish attitude that makes the guy feel out of reach and end up chasing foreign girls instead. orbigoot.
most modern woman have the same problem ... when they are 6, they think they are 10 and want man of 12
Old 31-03-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
Actually, I'm also worried for the post 80s guys.
those guy will learn to just fuck not marriage, ans the GOV really worries
Old 31-03-2015, 08:31 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
WOMEN'S CHARTER not women chapter
Haha falling asleep while typing this.. Typo typo..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 31-03-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays it is the plain janes that are having unrealistic expectations.
Old 31-03-2015, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
melonmilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

girls born in the 80s still not that jialut, some know how to think positively and optimistically.

while

those born in the 90s and above, is a big question mark. most of them are 'gone cases'

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1