The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2015, 07:55 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
Joe8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to confirm wife is eating outside

Hi guys, as per tittle, how to confirm that wife is indeed fucking outside?
Old 10-07-2015, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

Tricky question only way is Pi to trace and gather info.
Old 10-07-2015, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

PI cost around $300 for 4 hours of tailing...very expensive...I think best is ask her directly...if she very defensive usually means something is wrong, then u can decide whether to hire PI or not....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 10-07-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

upz for u bro
Old 10-07-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

If she dont wanna have sex with you and her behavior changes . ..Eg : Hairstyles, lifestyles,fashion etc.... She will tend to reject all your good wills and be cold to you..All these are the tell tales sign...Please take note.
Old 10-07-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster (P)

Thanks for all the replies, basically what I can feel recently, she always use tiredness as an excuse for not having sex, secondly her dressing sense changed, she wears more provocative this days, as in tighter tops, more skirts rather than pants, she also started to apply perfume which she did not last time, lots of other signs that can say that she is indeed eating outside, but how to confirm that it's so?
Old 10-07-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe8888 View Post
Thanks for all the replies, basically what I can feel recently, she always use tiredness as an excuse for not having sex, secondly her dressing sense changed, she wears more provocative this days, as in tighter tops, more skirts rather than pants, she also started to apply perfume which she did not last time, lots of other signs that can say that she is indeed eating outside, but how to confirm that it's so?
Base on all this assumption it does sound like she is seeing someone or trying to impress someone.

either you caught her red handed msging or see someone it is a risky move to confront.

I doubt talking will get you anywhere.

you can try follow her or you dig on her Hp for prove.
Old 10-07-2015, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
lots of other signs that can say that she is indeed eating outside, but how to confirm that it's so?
Either u catch her red handed or u hire PI to follow her........... Her mobile could oso prove someting if u manage to hack into it n see the contents........... But more importantly, u have to ask urself what r u going to do next? If she is really eating outside............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 10-07-2015, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very high percentage she has change and having affair outside...All d best ..Just stay calm and observe her. Let me have a quote for you . "Once a woman changed of heart , 1000 bulls cant bring her heart back to you ".....Man heart still can be back , but not woman.......
Old 10-07-2015, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, if you still love her, don think so much first, don do any silly things until you confirm she is cheating you. She is not cheating you, you will get hurt because of this rs, but if she is cheating, also u get hurt. Think far first.
Old 10-07-2015, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If you still have feeling for her and you cannot confirm anything, then don't act too fast. Keep a look out and pretend you don't know. You shall see the story unfold one chapter at a time.

The more action you create, your target will get suspicious and it will be difficult for you to find out.

As you do not know which is which, therefore observe before you act so as not to hurt others and hurt yourself. You need to know what if it is true and what if it is false.

Take care.
Old 10-07-2015, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
KL33 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKL33 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is she working later and having more activities without u present? She needs to be spending more time outside if she's eating outside so to speak.
Old 10-07-2015, 06:10 PM
Samster (P)

Once again, thanks for the support, bros come before hoes, to my feeling and instinct, I reckon she is eating outside, she does a lot of traveling and meeting up with male counterparts for work, even though if I check her phone, I think she will be smart enough to delete all records, there is this guy around 50 years old, they actually went to a charity dinner, I suspect that's the guy, but what I don't understand is how can a pretty young lady fall for an uncle? How he managed to get my lady? Real love? Sex? Or black magic stuffs? Or pure lust?
Old 10-07-2015, 08:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Once again, thanks for the support, bros come before hoes, to my feeling and instinct, I reckon she is eating outside, she does a lot of traveling and meeting up with male counterparts for work, even though if I check her phone, I think she will be smart enough to delete all records, there is this guy around 50 years old, they actually went to a charity dinner, I suspect that's the guy, but what I don't understand is how can a pretty young lady fall for an uncle? How he managed to get my lady? Real love? Sex? Or black magic stuffs? Or pure lust?
Very hard to understand woman.....
Old 10-07-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
there is this guy around 50 years old, they actually went to a charity dinner, I suspect that's the guy, but what I don't understand is how can a pretty young lady fall for an uncle? How he managed to get my lady? Real love? Sex? Or black magic stuffs? Or pure lust?
MONEY.. rings any bells for you, bro?
the root of all evils..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1