The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 15
TheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

Hi Joe8888 bro,

First of, pardon me for asking these questions but my intent lies in trying to figure the matter out.

1) May I ask what is your wife's occupation?

2) Is it part of her job to doll up?

3) You mentioned it was part of her job to travel and meet male counterparts for work right?

Please do not get me wrong, I am not trying to take any sides here.

If it is part of her job to doll up and meet male counterparts then you may want to observe it a little longer.

And if, you cannot hold it back any longer and the need to know the truth is killing you literally.. Here's a suggestion, install a good tracking app on her phone and you will know where she is, what she is up to etc..

Before you take this step, please note however that there are no guarantees she would not find out..

Inactives Pending Rep Return:
Click Here
Old 10-07-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
Joe8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First of all, my wife previously doesn't wear like what she is wearing lately, she used to be very conservative type, it's only since early this year, she starts to change, me as a husband I observe, as I got no proof of her sleeping wig someone else, before this, she was more a normal panty lady, normal bra, but all this changes, am looking at thong and g string, push up bras, hmmmm, nicely chosen colors as well, her tops that she wears, well, tight and body hugging, that reveals her top shape, he bottom skirt is also the body hugging till you could see the pussy mount, so you guys can imagine now, make up on a daily basis, perfumes, before she SELDOM do so, he liking for sex dropped to almost zero, even if do, it will be for 5 minutes, she will just ask me to doggy her and just quickly shoot outside, and a lot of other signs, usually when she comes back from work, she will pee and wash with bidet washer, if u r going to shower, why must u wash with bidet spray first? Something to hide? Now u guys tell me am I over thinking?
Old 10-07-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 9
Taketsuru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If it really bothers u so much, then talk to her about it n see how she reacts.
Old 11-07-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 12
joHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe8888 View Post
Hi guys, as per tittle, how to confirm that wife is indeed fucking outside?
You can read up on the article here :
https://iwantrevange.wordpress.com/c...hanges/page/2/

Apparently he is using a handphonespy app I think you can find out more info here:
http://www.handphonespy.com/

References:
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=370590

Last edited by joHnnyBoy90; 11-07-2015 at 12:27 AM.
Old 11-07-2015, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
there is this guy around 50 years old, they actually went to a charity dinner, I suspect that's the guy, but what I don't understand is how can a pretty young lady fall for an uncle?
How he managed to get my lady? Real love? Sex? Or black magic stuffs? Or pure lust?
Why not, maybe he is your wife boss.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 11-07-2015, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

I am in that category and I can tell u, there is no shortage of 20-something I can date...more so than when I was younger. Why? I guess maturity is one of them and young ladies can find that very attractive. For one, I have never had to check my gf's mobile etc. I sense a lot of insecurity and lack of confidence with u... even childishness... which is what is driving her away to find a more matured guy.

But all is not lost. If u really wanna know how to win her back, PM me for advice.

Quote:
...there is this guy around 50 years old, they actually went to a charity dinner, I suspect that's the guy, but what I don't understand is how can a pretty young lady fall for an uncle? How he managed to get my lady? Real love? Sex? Or black magic stuffs? Or pure lust?
Old 11-07-2015, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 13
ilwtmlabnn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilwtmlabnn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilwtmlabnn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

if you feel that relationship or intimacy between you and her is drifting apart, why not just take her out for a dinner like how you guys dated before and then have a good chat. there is not point making guesses or inferences based on the observations. the best way is still communication and you can ask her about her recent changes. if not just write a note about your thoughts accompanied with chocolate or what for her, so at least your message is brought across. be mindful/sensitive of how you put the message across. show her you are concerned about her and see how it goes. not to just jump to conclusion harshly i wish you all the best and if there is any issue, be mentally prepared and sure of what to do.
Giving my 5 humble points to a random someone daily without informing. That's the best I can do to put a smile on other faces here at SBF. I don't expect you to return the favour, but if you do notice it and want to do so, just go ahead. Thanks! (:
Old 11-07-2015, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 15
TheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
First of all, my wife previously doesn't wear like what she is wearing lately, she used to be very conservative type, it's only since early this year, she starts to change, me as a husband I observe, as I got no proof of her sleeping wig someone else, before this, she was more a normal panty lady, normal bra, but all this changes, am looking at thong and g string, push up bras, hmmmm, nicely chosen colors as well, her tops that she wears, well, tight and body hugging, that reveals her top shape, he bottom skirt is also the body hugging till you could see the pussy mount, so you guys can imagine now, make up on a daily basis, perfumes, before she SELDOM do so, he liking for sex dropped to almost zero, even if do, it will be for 5 minutes, she will just ask me to doggy her and just quickly shoot outside, and a lot of other signs, usually when she comes back from work, she will pee and wash with bidet washer, if u r going to shower, why must u wash with bidet spray first? Something to hide? Now u guys tell me am I over thinking?
Please don't get me wrong bro..

I personally think there are signs and from your replies it appears even more suspicious..

If you would really like to know, instead of checking her handphone since she would probably cover her tracks..
Just install tracking apps on your wife's phone..

Take care bro..

Inactives Pending Rep Return:
Click Here
Old 12-07-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster (P)

Sad but indeed true, let me compose myself, will share more later on recent event, thanks guys
Old 12-07-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sad but indeed true, let me compose myself, will share more later on recent event, thanks guys
Bro, just a gentle reminder, no matter what happen don turn violent or do anything silly. Cheer up bro

Senters89
Old 12-07-2015, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
heye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As a victim also i like to give some adv to ts.
Dont save money on pi
It is goin to be very helpful to u in future if she is gonna fight for alimony
Old 13-07-2015, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
leakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to behold

The best is find a way to check her phone. Or her computer. Last time I bad an incident. Wife didn't quite eat outside but was being tempted to.

My suspicion is up. So I check our common computer and log into her email/Facebook when she don't realise. All the evidence there.

Back then we had no kids. I decided give her second chance. End up now 2 kids. But I still keep a close eye on her. So far no signs of suspicion.
Old 13-07-2015, 01:26 AM
Samster (P)

Yes, phone, whatapps, Facebook and wechat, all chatting must go through those media, even now if you delete the records, I have friends that manage to trace back all call records and sms, all I need to do is to back up her iPhone to iCloud, and my friend work his ways, hmmmm, phone records shows 20-40 minutes conversations, all during office hours
Old 13-07-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Hatch a holiday, plan for an overseas trip so you guys are together 24hrs/D & you'll see if she tries something funny for the few days together. Also, if she brings kinky outfits along.

You'll also want to reflect yourself if the relationship has staled over the years as women can be seduced by someone who shows more attention.

Good luck bro, hope it wasn't what you suspect.
Old 14-07-2015, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
leakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to behold

in my case, the smoking gun was in gmail chat.. she use firefox surf, i use chrome.. so login is maintained.. so when i was suspicious i just open firefox to check her gmail acct... alll there..

Stables that get honest FRs removed - FO&D.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1