The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 26-03-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Got ask her why did she change spa since she is so popular then?
I was in.JQ awhile back.

I ask my ML when twinkle coming back.

Initially, she don't want say but she hinted something about the lady boss buay song that Twinkle keep going back to Vietnam.

And got ultimatum from lady boss. If she go vietnam, don't come back.

And Twinkle left for Vietnam.

And the rest is history.

If this is true, Twinkle will never go back to J*.

Again, I heard this from another ML and not from lady boss or Twinkle.
Old 26-03-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
Earning less change a person bro.

If she earning a lot chances are no chance to even top up to grab those boobies.
I mean her personality... She still dont allow to grab...

To me that's fine because at least she is clear about it and doesn't ask you to top up here and there for every thing. I ever paid 50+50 once at Jx and then disappointed because boobs were modified.

What I meant was there twinkle used to be very icy and doesn't talk much. Now she seems more friendly and ok to hold conversation. I don't know if it's only me or maybe other bros also able to talk to her during massage now. But her HDLY still the best one that I am cock sure.
Old 26-03-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post
I mean her personality... She still dont allow to grab...

To me that's fine because at least she is clear about it and doesn't ask you to top up here and there for every thing. I ever paid 50+50 once at Jx and then disappointed because boobs were modified.

What I meant was there twinkle used to be very icy and doesn't talk much. Now she seems more friendly and ok to hold conversation. I don't know if it's only me or maybe other bros also able to talk to her during massage now. But her HDLY still the best one that I am cock sure.
Wa! 100! Is it worth the money spent? If allow sucking! Oh man! I die happy man.
Old 26-03-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Quote:
I was in.JQ awhile back.

I ask my ML when twinkle coming back.

Initially, she don't want say but she hinted something about the lady boss buay song that Twinkle keep going back to Vietnam.

And got ultimatum from lady boss. If she go vietnam, don't come back.

And Twinkle left for Vietnam.

And the rest is history.

If this is true, Twinkle will never go back to J*.

Again, I heard this from another ML and not from lady boss or Twinkle.
Lol... This ML that you heard from must be really jealous of twinkle. It is not true for sure. Don't ask me how I know. Wahahahha..
Old 26-03-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wa! 100! Is it worth the money spent? If allow sucking! Oh man! I die happy man.
Already said, disappointed because hj was mechanical and boobs were modified. 100 down the drain.
Old 26-03-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol... This ML that you heard from must be really jealous of twinkle. It is not true for sure. Don't ask me how I know. Wahahahha..
Twinkle must have told you the real reason.

Wa. Lucky you. She sure give you extra service.

I wonder if any guy managed to up her.
Old 26-03-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Already said, disappointed because hj was mechanical and boobs were modified. 100 down the drain.
Oh. I thought 100 maybe she allow to do more. Cos 80 already can fondle. So 100 maybe can lick her nipple. So 100 and 80 just fondle boobs.
Old 26-03-2023, 09:48 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Ya lo... I agree she really not like some MLs who opens mouth big big. And ya.. she did put on a bit of weight.. but still looks amazing leh.. lol... Seems like u also supporter for twinkle huh.. hahaha
I just like you lah, one week go once lor. Since she left I also stop going J Spa, but now I am with her again.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 26-03-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I just like you lah, one week go once lor. Since she left I also stop going J Spa, but now I am with her again.
You stay near Buona vista mrt?

You lucky.

The place too far for me.

I went there once to visit her and had a good time.

But I told her too far for me.
Old 26-03-2023, 10:25 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You stay near Buona vista mrt?

You lucky.

The place too far for me.

I went there once to visit her and had a good time.

But I told her too far for me.
I stay at Dover, walk to her spa also can.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 26-03-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh. I thought 100 maybe she allow to do more. Cos 80 already can fondle. So 100 maybe can lick her nipple. So 100 and 80 just fondle boobs.
No lo!! It seems this is the normal quote now at Jx.... If bros who knows me previously I frequent Yishun playground and then suddenly I just move off.... Because the price is getting higher and higher. Not that I cannot afford... But there are better deals out there.

Moreover, our twinkle is now back.. and near my work place.. all the more I would just go to her. Lol .
Old 26-03-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
I stay at Dover, walk to her spa also can.
Wa bro.. we very near leh.. find one day la kopi leh? Ai mai?
Old 26-03-2023, 11:29 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Wa bro.. we very near leh.. find one day la kopi leh? Ai mai?
Not a good idea bro. When we discussed and know the ml more, then the fun will be gone.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 26-03-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not a good idea bro. When we discussed and know the ml more, then the fun will be gone.
Not discuss the ml la.. lol.. just chill la kopi .
Old 27-03-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Yes, she is back. Heard her new place going for renovations for a month.
Went to try luck last week, tried calling and no one pick up. Was near so drove there to have a look. A piece of paper stick outside saying close for renovation 2 weeks from 13 march... so i guess this week opens?better call to make appt before pop by.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1