The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
alleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Why do you all cheat?

I struggled with this for some years, like the angel and devil talking to me daily.

I started chionging in 2016 at age of 37. By then i was married with 2 kids. Before the 2nd kid arrived, me and wifey would fuck every other day. However, our agendas were different. She wanted to conceive the child.

After the arrival of the kid, she really no longer wanna have sex anymore. I faced countless rejections from her. And if ever the stars and planets aligned and we got it on, she'd be mostly a dead fish. All in all, only managed to have sex with her 5 times in last 6 years. If i were truly honest with myself, i am deeply unhappy. I brought it up to her before but she shrugged it off. There was no talk about open relationship and I didnt want to bring it up anyway, because i know she's the jealous type and i dont want to cause an alarm. so I live with the "dont ask, don't tell" principle.

I stuggled with this decision a lot. i tried to keep my chionging minimal. So its like twice a year and of course, its not enough.

But like another bro mentioned in here, separate love from monogamy, i think this is the best out of the shit feeling situation. Bang, cum and go home a happier man. Consider it 'outsourcing'.

I didnt consider divorce because everything else in family is fine, just the lack of sex at home.
Old 27-12-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
kujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
I struggled with this for some years, like the angel and devil talking to me daily.

I started chionging in 2016 at age of 37. By then i was married with 2 kids. Before the 2nd kid arrived, me and wifey would fuck every other day. However, our agendas were different. She wanted to conceive the child.

After the arrival of the kid, she really no longer wanna have sex anymore. I faced countless rejections from her. And if ever the stars and planets aligned and we got it on, she'd be mostly a dead fish. All in all, only managed to have sex with her 5 times in last 6 years. If i were truly honest with myself, i am deeply unhappy. I brought it up to her before but she shrugged it off. There was no talk about open relationship and I didnt want to bring it up anyway, because i know she's the jealous type and i dont want to cause an alarm. so I live with the "dont ask, don't tell" principle.

I stuggled with this decision a lot. i tried to keep my chionging minimal. So its like twice a year and of course, its not enough.

But like another bro mentioned in here, separate love from monogamy, i think this is the best out of the shit feeling situation. Bang, cum and go home a happier man. Consider it 'outsourcing'.

I didnt consider divorce because everything else in family is fine, just the lack of sex at home.
Very common scenario. At least you have the self control of pay to fuck and no strings attached and go home to your family.

Need to figure out why she no sex drive. Her work stressful ? She work and take care of kids too tired ?

Current Favourites:
- Reincarnated as a slime
- Kingdom
- Overlord
Old 27-12-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
alleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujo86 View Post
Very common scenario. At least you have the self control of pay to fuck and no strings attached and go home to your family.

Need to figure out why she no sex drive. Her work stressful ? She work and take care of kids too tired ?
I'm guessing she dont enjoy it anymore. Plus my skills are fading too, ever since i had back pain issues resurfacing due to work injury. I can tell she never had orgasm much.

We share kids responsibility together.
Old 27-12-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
texaschicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siri View Post
how does karma exists or hits back?
im thinking if like example cheating, then he will fall in love and the girl will cheat on him and he will go through the same suffering he put the previous girl in by cheating ? something like that ?

Wishlist - Develop my own fried chicken recipe.
Old 28-12-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
alantck9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post

base on this maybe you want to work on sexual attraction , both you and your partner.
Old 29-12-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
centuryjoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

they also need to be sexually attracted to each other i believe. not only stress.
Old 01-01-2023, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
I married young and I think my marriage is seriously failing. I’ve been caught before cheating before married but still we went to marry. That’s cause I really loved her. Then now marry Liao at first I Sibeh love and told myself not to cheat. Chiong commercial can Liao. But knn, now I know a siambu from siamdiu, I chiong siamdiu at least 10-12 years Liao. I know which siambu can or cannot.. I told myself before never kena kc trap. Wa cb, now I Kena gfe and kc trap by this siambu like, she will let me talk to her brother when she’s back in Bkk. She dares to video call me anytime.. she even shows me her pet.. omg we are like seriously dating. And this is the feeling I fucking yearn for. Whereas my wife just wants me to Paynow her…

Yes and I’ve got caught recently and now she legits wants a divorce haiz. I am at wits end. I still love her and can’t bear to see her sobbing eyes
Bro your story sound similar to mine just that mine is a viet ktv girl.
By the way how did you get caught? ?
Old 06-01-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

kujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by centuryjoker View Post
they also need to be sexually attracted to each other i believe. not only stress.
this is also true. when sexual attraction not there, also can lead to the relationship going down hill

Current Favourites:
- Kingdom
- Overlord
Old 06-01-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
centuryjoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
this is also true. when sexual attraction not there, also can lead to the relationship going down hill
sex is actually a very important part of relationship
Old 15-03-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by centuryjoker View Post
sex is actually a very important part of relationship
yeap i was too focused on work gf got bored of me and left for another guy

Current Favourites:
- Kingdom
- Overlord
Old 22-03-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
libra27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sex becomes lesser and lesser and quite dead so sort of looking to find fwb or friend
Old 26-03-2023, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyodude View Post
Long story, I got married a few years ago, considered quite early compared to my peers, to long time gf, kind of like highschool sweetheart. She is the typical sheltered sinkie girl type, so she don't believe in sex before marriage. After like 4 years of relationship still no sex but I told myself ok, respect women mah. But that year I was damn du lan because every year Christmas she go holiday with her family and I am alone, that year her family go holiday from my bday to past Christmas as my bday is near christmas and she forgot. Suddenly in camp my friend one day open up sbf forum on his tablet that he smuggled in and started telling us how easy to book fl, so that week in anger I created my account an booked a FL from dome 1. That started my chionging life. But I always stayed at booking fl or go RLD so as not to complicate things, never let myself be kc.

But we had a sudden marriage before I was financially ready, just because she demanded she wanted to move out. So what she wanted I tried my best to give her. She has always had bad temper and mood swings, especially when she doesn't get what she wants. But when she is happy she is like the sweetest girl in the world. Even her father told me seriously that he hopes I can tahan her when I asked for permission to marry his daughter. And ever since our wedding I have kind of emotionally checked out, as she was a bridezilla, despite spending my entire savings on the wedding. Now I am just focused on working hard to earn more money and improve my career. But after a high profile divorce settlement case in international news, I have recognized all the things she did to me throughout the years, all the emotional manipulation and sometimes even physical abuse when she hits me "for fun", and I realize all these years I was a simp for her, after that our relationship has been very cold and I stopped giving in to her demands resulting in her always getting angry.

The past year I started going bar to drink with hostesses, and no joke I am being kc-ed now, even though I don't spend big money or give big tips, don't ask to dabao and touch them all over, I really just wanted to drink and play game with pretty ladies forget my problems. But now got 2 ladies kc game damn big, always cook for me when they know I coming, sweet talk me, past few months always ask me go visit them in their room on off day or before/after their work but I brush it off.

A few weeks ago had a big argument with wife and I thought that's it, we are going to separate, so relented for one of the hostess that I really like, and went she let me up her, then she cooked a huge meal for me. Shiok the last time a woman cooked a nice meal for me was when my grandmother was still alive. Even my own mother never cooked and neither did my wife. But then wife suddenly came crying and saying sorry and how much she loves me and to give our relationship another chance and I couldn't bear to see her cry so I said ok. So now I am in a bit of a pickle, thinking of how to end things with hostess 1 who now says I'm her bf, hostess 2 who now asks me when I'm going to visit her room and eat her food since she knows what happened with hostess 1, and a wife who wants to continue marriage.
Bro I feel u. Also always argue with wife then want to go chiong liao. I usually just keep telling myself that the hostess are all see money or looks one also so don't stupid and believe them too much.
Old 12-04-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
EZ33 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkyc View Post
Bro I feel u. Also always argue with wife then want to go chiong liao. I usually just keep telling myself that the hostess are all see money or looks one also so don't stupid and believe them too much.
Can share which pub or bar you go to? I will help you handle #1 and #2 . Maybe before you retire call for a MFF first. I suspect your wife already know you eating outside thats why the thought of losing you make her wake up her f idea.
Old 12-04-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 2
manymanee is one of the Best!manymanee is one of the Best!manymanee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra27 View Post
Sex becomes lesser and lesser and quite dead so sort of looking to find fwb or friend
yup. a common occurance for married couples.
Old 16-04-2023, 04:22 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

we all have physical, emotional, and other needs, and when it has been ignored for too long, marriage doesn't hold the relationship together.

the cert hardly excuses the things married couples put each other through, and when enough is enough, the strings of the relationship will break.

I didn't start off looking for a FB, but when even in marriage your wife allows you to feel alone, every night, all the time, over the years, but looking back, if I didn't have someone who handled at least one part of the void, I think I would have walked away, divorced and the kid will suffer
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1