The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2008, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

reception counters of company or offices is good place to see downblouse view..
always able to enjoy myself when asking for asssitance over reception counter, esp some reception like to wear tight shirt which their boobs look as if bursting thru their buttoned shirt or low cut top which can see the longkang..
Old 19-05-2008, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
weixiang is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
bro your pic does not work leh.
pai sey pai sey..only got back view, haha..

http://www.2and2.net/files/4830835079c70.jpg
Old 19-05-2008, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 19
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weixiang View Post
pai sey pai sey..only got back view, haha..

http://www.2and2.net/files/4830835079c70.jpg
What's the rationale of posting the back view of some lady who isjust ORDINARY?
Old 19-05-2008, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Last wk when I went 4 lunch at tis famous chinese noodle stall at siglap,sighted one veri busty hair stylist working at 1 of the "branded" hair cut shop.Her face not outstanding,but her tops r so veri outstanding.
Old 19-05-2008, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
Red-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcom369 View Post
was w my gf at bugis street during a recent Sat and we were window shopping in those small retail shops often manned by cute SYTs. My gf was looking at some clothes on the rack and as you know these shops are pretty small and cramped so often their changing rooms are just a curtain over a corner at the back.

So happens when my gf was busy looking at clothes, 2 Jap tourists were at the changing corner. One of them was inside the room trying the exact dress my gf was mulling at. Her frd was outside busy getting new samples for her to try and I was drinking a cup of sugarcane juice when I happened to see that girl opening the curtain slightly to talk to her frd outside.

My eyeballss nearly dropped out and I nearly choked on my straw when I saw her naked chest up wearing a nice beige bra. She was just standing there for a full 20-30 seconds, her breasts in full public view as she was instructing her friend to get another piece for her.

And I was the only one who saw it. Die cock stand also happy. Finally she noticed me and REALISED she was exposed and she quickly hid behind the curtain again. I act blur pretend never see and act cool as I help my gf choose the same piece she was trying.

Eventually she came out and although i act blur I can see she was blushing but her breasts were OMG filling out and bursting from the dress. They paid up and left but I spied her looking at me and smiled before leaving and I was like OMG, I think she goddamn fancied me (Luckily i was in my best look that day) and if my gf was not here.... I would have chased and introed myself and get her contact...

Who knows, I may make her trip to SG a memorable one...
You must be hoping that you were alone there. Who knows you may getting lucky with those Japs tourists.
Old 22-05-2008, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
Last wk when I went 4 lunch at tis famous chinese noodle stall at siglap,sighted one veri busty hair stylist working at 1 of the "branded" hair cut shop.Her face not outstanding,but her tops r so veri outstanding.
do you mean the siglap mee pok store the one opposite the shell station ?
Old 22-05-2008, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcom369 View Post
was w my gf at bugis street during a recent Sat and we were window shopping in those small retail shops often manned by cute SYTs. My gf was looking at some clothes on the rack and as you know these shops are pretty small and cramped so often their changing rooms are just a curtain over a corner at the back.

So happens when my gf was busy looking at clothes, 2 Jap tourists were at the changing corner. One of them was inside the room trying the exact dress my gf was mulling at. Her frd was outside busy getting new samples for her to try and I was drinking a cup of sugarcane juice when I happened to see that girl opening the curtain slightly to talk to her frd outside.

My eyeballss nearly dropped out and I nearly choked on my straw when I saw her naked chest up wearing a nice beige bra. She was just standing there for a full 20-30 seconds, her breasts in full public view as she was instructing her friend to get another piece for her.

And I was the only one who saw it. Die cock stand also happy. Finally she noticed me and REALISED she was exposed and she quickly hid behind the curtain again. I act blur pretend never see and act cool as I help my gf choose the same piece she was trying.

Eventually she came out and although i act blur I can see she was blushing but her breasts were OMG filling out and bursting from the dress. They paid up and left but I spied her looking at me and smiled before leaving and I was like OMG, I think she goddamn fancied me (Luckily i was in my best look that day) and if my gf was not here.... I would have chased and introed myself and get her contact...

Who knows, I may make her trip to SG a memorable one...
Good experience Bro, will up you. Yeah, jap girls surprising are rather friendly and easy to chat up if you are polite nice and sincere. They are generally grateful people who respond and appreciate if you treat them nice. And you would be surprised at how "open" they may be when it comes to sex. You seriously missed your chance dude, who knows you may even have had 3P with the 2 jap chicks if you had seized the opportunity of your lifetime that day and made the move. On hindsight, you should have faked stomach ache and then sneak away for a while to get the contacts of the 2 jap chicks quickly to contact another day. And then we would all have another great story to read there
Old 24-05-2008, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
do you mean the siglap mee pok store the one opposite the shell station ?
Bro,affirmative yr last.

Few days ago i went 4 lunch near the SMU area.
Had chicken rice fr a stall at a coffee shop called nan tai eating house.
Saw a veri busty malay women fr the 1 & only malay stall in tis coffee shop.
her looks r normal,age shld be 30 +/-,but her pair of heavenly gifts fr her parents r so outstanding.
need 2 use 2 hands 2 cover 1 side 4 me....haha
Old 03-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Samster

style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
Bro,affirmative yr last.

Few days ago i went 4 lunch near the SMU area.
Had chicken rice fr a stall at a coffee shop called nan tai eating house.
Saw a veri busty malay women fr the 1 & only malay stall in tis coffee shop.
her looks r normal,age shld be 30 +/-,but her pair of heavenly gifts fr her parents r so outstanding.
need 2 use 2 hands 2 cover 1 side 4 me....haha
wow bro you are really the big breast scout/recce man
Old 03-06-2008, 09:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
K_ger is Cool - loads of Potential

Speaking of the Siglap area, noticed a rather busty lady as a cashier in the famous yong tao foo area there. She was wearing a white blouse that day and because I am slightly taller, could make out the deep longang.

Then when I was sitting and she went out to take her break, crossing my table, could reaffirm that those titties were fairly big as they bounced wherever she went. Girl friend of mine had to ask me to stop "staring"
Old 15-06-2008, 09:40 AM
Samster

by the ways guys, came across this pic on this website for Comex2004, whos this girl ?

Old 15-06-2008, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 16
L'Empereur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
by the ways guys, came across this pic on this website for Comex2004, whos this girl ?

Too bad her pass is facing the other way, otherwise can see who she is.
Old 17-06-2008, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 18
dottedrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a few months ago, i was attending a shares investment course at a hotel in orchard. Upon arriving the reception area, i saw two woman sitting down there, one was wearing a low cut top immediately caught my attention. i began to q up at her line and when she was serving the guy before me, i could see her deep deep longkang. I also noticed that the guy in front of me was making payment of the course in cash, so the woman have to count the notes which took up more time (which means more time for me to enjoy). When it was my turn, i handed her my cheque (i realised i should have bring cash instead, especially smaller notes so she will take longer time to count, haha). She studied my cheque, while i studied her deep cleavage. Then she told me that there an error on my cheque and i had to write a new one, even better as i get one more chance to see her boobs the next day.
At lunch break, i saw a crowd at a corner, so i went over. There a woman trying to get people to sign up for philips securities. She was wearing a loose top and she was bending forward most of the time writing down particulars, photocopying ic and explaining some questions asked by us. I got myself a nice position and i could get to see her lovely boobs covered with biege bra. I pretend to hear what she saying to get to know more, but my eyes fixed on her boobs. I know many people might noticed i am looking at her zaogeng, but to enjoy this free show i must be thickskinned, haha. In the end i enjoyed a nice 15minutes free show.
After the course, i made my way to the mrt station. It was raining and the floor was slippery. On my way, a woman walking in front of me suddenly slipped and fell. She was wearing a black short dress. She landed down on her butt with both her legs wide open and i get to see full view of her lower body with her black panties on. At first she didn't moved(must be quite painful), then she kept her legs closed together and got up. She looked really embarrassed, with her head looking down and quickly walked away. If i walked a few steps faster, i might be able lift her up when she was about to fall and get some body contacts, haha.
It was a nice day for me, so many free show until i can't tahan and have to visit a tn qucikly to unload my bullets, haha.
Old 17-06-2008, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jasicy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This morning... I was taking the train to work... as usual early morning mrt was crowded. I got in and try to move to the centre as I dun like to be near door where ppl was pushing to get in or out. As I manage to get a spot. I saw that sitting in front of me was 3 chio bu. But the best was the one sitting directly in front of me. Her blouse was the type with open wide in the front. She got at lest a B. she was closing her eyes to get some rest. And instead of leaning back on the seat, She was leaning slightly forward. So I manage to get a good view of her valley. As the crow was really pack. I have to stand near to her. So I can see all the way down to the bottom of her valley. But too bad. They journey only lasted 20 mins and I have to get off. But a good way to start the morning off.
Old 17-06-2008, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 17
alanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond repute

my indon colleague is back in office again after mia-ing for a while. there she is wearing tight fitting spag tops spilling her C cup breast for me to enjoy again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1