The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by washing View Post
I heard prostate massage if want to massage butt plus 25 then hj another 50, WTH!
I'll walk out straight away... Even if I've booked the ml. Sorry but no sorry, clear signal must be sent to such mp.
Old 10-07-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2793 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WARNING! Don't get conned by this!

Please boycott such ML!!!

I still prefer my usual ML, after so many visits, never push for any $88 package.

Just solid back cracking, include cupping, and a little JG, and usual rates. Never cut short timing too. She is a familiar name as some brothers shared, but I will still support for now as p88 joints are popping up everywhere like mushrooms!!!
Old 10-07-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

how HOW do guys even go these places...i hv nvr seen tis in HK..TW..scratch head
Old 10-07-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Okay two places I got conned when taking the p-massage:
TaoYuan @Balestier
King Leisure @NB road
Old 11-07-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Okay two places I got conned when taking the p-massage:
TaoYuan @Balestier
King Leisure @NB road
The usual story. Quoted $50 for 1 hr massage. Go in pester you to take $88. Then pester you to extend time. Then HJ $50 with outside roaming. Add another $30 to roam inside. Then add another $20 to finger pussy. Small head take over come out feel blur blur. Haha
Old 11-07-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evona View Post
I also got conned recently, paid 200 for a fj with non-existence massage at little india area.

In out in 35mins.

I guess sometimes we like the adventure of finding new stuff but sometimes will end up in disappointment.
Little india and jalan besar area is mostly like this. Only 1 or 2 are nt too bad. Usually only go that area if i need a fast one.
Old 11-07-2021, 07:16 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42026 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Not all joint like that leh. This shop I tried yesterday at Bugis not bad. Massage one hour is 50, if want to do the P massage need to pay another 38.

Gal is quite young, about 20+ to 30 cos wearing mask, can't really tell. She provide damn solid massage. While doing the P massage she really pushed hard at the veins of the abdomen n the balls area, quite pain. She got good skill I should say.

No golden question asked after the treatment. This should be a clean shop. Saw another few young gals there before I left the shop. Hmm, can come back again wor. 😍
Need to give an update on this - My 2IC turned hard rock on the next morning after the treatment, no joke man. I am not advertising for this shop, but just sharing my good finding to all cheongsters. All cheongster need to take good care of our didi to prolong our sex live mah.

The ML told me that there is an fat aunty there who is the master. Hmm, will try her next round. Will provide update again.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-07-2021, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 7
ginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of light

Tried 1 at Bkt G. Website look so irresistable when come face all different. Still can forgive, was quote 88 like no other option still can forgive because 1st tryout. Teasing was like air-touch then quote 50 for hj. Autoroam additional 20, roaming under bra additional 30. Hj like on and off. Irritated i just pay her tips of 30 and left 20mins earlier. Total 88+30, definitely on my blacklist.
Old 11-07-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
Little india and jalan besar area is mostly like this. Only 1 or 2 are nt too bad. Usually only go that area if i need a fast one.
There is one at 14x. Formerly Zion Road. BEWARE.
Old 11-07-2021, 10:56 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42026 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Normally I wun take those so called P massage recommended by the counter gal. I will take the basic package.

Once inside the room, I will see how the ML massage skill and her attitude. When I think she is good and she happened to promote the P massage to me, I will entertain her - Just pay another 38 at the counter before I left lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-07-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Avoid belle arsthetics at waterloo.

Wants 100$ touch boobs. Wants 150$ touch pussy.

Just skip

Cheers
Old 11-07-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=ginogrego;20733017]Tried 1 at Bkt G. Website look so irresistable when come face all different. Still can forgive, was quote 88 like no other option still can forgive because 1st tryout. Teasing was like air-touch then quote 50 for hj. Autoroam additional 20, roaming under bra additional 30. Hj like on and off. Irritated i just pay her tips of 30 and left 20mins earlier. Total 88+30, definitely on my blacklist.
Delete-
Old 11-07-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
Avoid belle arsthetics at waterloo.

Wants 100$ touch boobs. Wants 150$ touch pussy.

Just skip

Cheers
That Zola keep asking me to go. Lucky I don’t bother.
Old 12-07-2021, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evona View Post
I also got conned recently, paid 200 for a fj with non-existence massage at little india area.

In out in 35mins.

I guess sometimes we like the adventure of finding new stuff but sometimes will end up in disappointment.
Is it Dunlop Street or Perak Road?
Whatever you pay at counter is entrance fee, there is no real attempt to massage at all.
Avoid the area as its dangerous with the Delta Variant
Old 12-07-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Hi can i check who did u engage at King Leisure Spa?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1