The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WARNING! Don't get conned by this!

Does it mean total cost is 88 only without further damage (50 as her tips for all extra I assume)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
Can add another $88 package scam. Es***ce Spa at AR food center, name Ding Ding. Confusing pricing negotiation, first give boss $38 then give her $50 .
This went on for a while until I was running out of mood. Eventually she lower price and can suddenly also touch inside. But wasn't worth it, fishy smell lah... forget. I assume I was the first one checking inside and she didn't wash the whole day.... aiyooo. I was about to ask to shower together
Old 25-08-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Does it mean total cost is 88 only without further damage (50 as her tips for all extra I assume)?
I didn't pay extra $38, no need for this BS and it was already at the end of the session, so pretty much double BS.
Old 25-08-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Actually i not angry price increase to 200 , i very angry is promise atleast 45min but at the end use all kind of excuse end out only 30min !
The total time really depends on how long you can hold the first time with cap on I bonked a ml for a good 60min and the second time she offered 50 top up for less barrier then I came in less than 15min and left defeated so lesson learnt is always have cap on and control yourself for maximum time you can use.
Old 25-08-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
Can add another $88 package scam. Es***ce Spa at AR food center, name Ding Ding. Confusing pricing negotiation, first give boss $38 then give her $50 .
This went on for a while until I was running out of mood. Eventually she lower price and can suddenly also touch inside. But wasn't worth it, fishy smell lah... forget. I assume I was the first one checking inside and she didn't wash the whole day.... aiyooo. I was about to ask to shower together
You didn't tell her that round the corner is $50 only

Anyway gave up on that shop quite a while ago. Last time used to be quite okay. Even have surprises thrown in for no xtra cost.

How to shower together? I recall that place only have a common shower/toilet at the back.
Old 25-08-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

You think your WARNING will work? if so , the SPA won't keep pushing this stupid 88 package and so many gong kia still pay willingly.
Old 29-08-2021, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 9
cwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to behold

I got conned b4 in the Balestier area spa. Took the $88 baoyang package someone recommended say come with extra stuff, in the end same as regular massage but only add hot stones. kenna chopped and lesson learned.
Old 09-09-2021, 08:15 AM
Samster

seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

....bumb this thread
Old 09-09-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffnpuff View Post
PB good one Angel but rtc already according to Wechat

Angel should be around. She couldn't RTC.
Old 10-09-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

...just as a reminder when pushed for the $88, we all know it's just warm air with very little extra benefits.
Just reject and poker a bit, at the end of the day the ML wants to earn the extra tip, no matter what. The most ML deal in their own interests inside the cubicle, no see, don't know.
If she doesn't improve her offer she will create a lose-lose situation ending up earning only $15 or $20 (if non singaporean) per customer which is not enough for her to earn a decent monthly and most likely she never see the customer again.
Old 12-09-2021, 08:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
GilbertHx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sometime while massage chit chat with ml, ml told me still a lot people in spite of complaining $88 but still take.. so this topic forever cannot solve anything, people want special sure take $88 if not no teasing + special.
Old 12-09-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Just like Maslow's hierarchy of needs, each individual have different needs at different times...

Folks with the right need at the right time may find any amount of $$$ is acceptable and justifiable...Otherwise, even free service will be rejected accordingly...

So the best is to just share the fees here and up to each individual bro to decide whether to proceed or not...Sharing is caring and at the end of the day, just remember "we told you so"...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 17-09-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 15
Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!

Hi To All Bro - Do not go to SxxLMassage Spa. (OPAL-C)
1)Therapist SxxR - Dun even look abit like the picture they post.
2)There is quite a handful of big bird Therapist instead of peacock.
3)They will keep asking you to join member for a small fee as well as they are operating as a $88 spa.
4)GQ will be offer but rejected due to Therapist look quite old.
5)Playability and teasing is low - 2/5
GO at your own risk - Just a piece of sharing.
Old 17-09-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverthai View Post
.......Do not go to SxxLMassage Spa. (OPAL-C)
1)Therapist SxxR - Dun even look abit like the picture....
2)There is quite a handful of big bird Therapist instead of peacock.
3)They will keep asking you to join member for a small fee as well as they are operating as a $88 spa.
4)GQ will be offer but rejected due to Therapist look quite old.
5)Playability and teasing is low - 2/5
GO at your own risk - Just a piece of sharing.
Its obvious you are referring to Star of Soul.
Can elaborate for our benefit what you mean by big big bird therapist i/o peacock ?
By the way I have never been to this shop
Old 18-09-2021, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
Its obvious you are referring to Star of Soul.
Can elaborate for our benefit what you mean by big big bird therapist i/o peacock ?
By the way I have never been to this shop
Think he means old big size hags…. Instead of beautiful peacocks?
Old 18-09-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
Guys....

Listen up,

Any MP with service stating Bao Yang or Prostrate message for $88 or $130 are trying to con you.

What is BaoYang aka Prostrate massage?

What ever they claim, it is bullshit touching of around your cock, make you bull balls so you want to pay another insane amount for hj or what ever service that you need to release. It has absolutely no health benefits for your cock or your wellbeing

You probably end up paying $200 plus for HJ in the end. No touching, no pussy, no kissing ,noting.

And you do not get to touch or do anything during this baoyang service.

Its a con developed to scam because too many gullible guys in SG.

If you want real health treatment for your cock, go for authentic Zhua Gen (nerve pulling) you get to touch , grab and more including release if you want to although some says it is better you do not cum.

Please share this and avoid such places at all cost!
sure many bros have been conned at least once including myself.

there are few i had that really did a real JG and then a HJ.
many years i had this one PRC. she really did JG well. pleasured me and i couldnt release until later on when she HJ me. she knows how to control my cum. i was so horny i cannot take it that i got up to sitting position and fondle her boobs.

but now i dont know where to find those doing real HJ. i really enjoyed the genuine ones where they take their time and then HJ you.

any ideas where to find a genuine JG? no HJ its ok bit if have even better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1