The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
Desmondo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDesmondo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: WARNING! Don't get conned by this!

We chiong bros should boycott all this P Massage whether $68 or $88 after 1 month they will automatic go back to $50 per hr massage. I always go to $50/hr and they are good
Old 23-08-2022, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

bump for awareness. Have a good day
Old 23-08-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

Well said.

Each of us have different disposal income and commitments, at the same time, the willingness to pay for services.

My personal view includes time spent.

We are already in a era of inflation:
- For massage, i am fine with an entrance fee of anything under $65. If this comes with any other serviecs, I am fine with a $50 release. I would always prep/ hint to the ML that i want to be a regular if i find her massage good. This also allows me to reject any upsell or disarm her from doing so. Sometimes it works.

- More than just release: if MLs offer full services, again, it really depends on what i am looking for. If the massage was good to begin with, i am willing to explore. But if massage was just so-so, I'd rather go to RLD / FLs to get a full release rather than haggle and end up feeling frustrated with either mechanical/ commerical treatments and so on.

So at the end of the day, its all back to each bros willingness and comfort to part with their disposal income. And like what our good bro below mentioned, information provided is good for us to then decide our next steps.

Stay safe, be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Just like Maslow's hierarchy of needs, each individual have different needs at different times...

Folks with the right need at the right time may find any amount of $$$ is acceptable and justifiable...Otherwise, even free service will be rejected accordingly...

So the best is to just share the fees here and up to each individual bro to decide whether to proceed or not...Sharing is caring and at the end of the day, just remember "we told you so"...
Loves to support the oldest trade in history
If you misbehave I will hunt you and then spank you

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B]
Old 23-08-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4669 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverthai View Post
Hi To All Bro - Do not go to SxxLMassage Spa. (OPAL-C)
1)Therapist SxxR - Dun even look abit like the picture they post.
2)There is quite a handful of big bird Therapist instead of peacock.
3)They will keep asking you to join member for a small fee as well as they are operating as a $88 spa.
4)GQ will be offer but rejected due to Therapist look quite old.
5)Playability and teasing is low - 2/5
GO at your own risk - Just a piece of sharing.
In this spa, I got conned in end Jul 2022. HJ + top auto roaming inside for 2 blue notes + only allowed @last 30min. Can't zhut zhut or flip up dress to see. Mistake took up 90min signature oil package. Lesson learned as 1st time in spa.

Thanks all for sharing to learn.
Old 15-09-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

bump for awareness
Old 15-09-2022, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
NightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
In this spa, I got conned in end Jul 2022. HJ + top auto roaming inside for 2 blue notes + only allowed @last 30min. Can't zhut zhut or flip up dress to see. Mistake took up 90min signature oil package. Lesson learned as 1st time in spa.

Thanks all for sharing to learn.
They got alot of tactic..
55/h & 88/h got alot of diff
Old 22-10-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

bump for awareness
Old 22-10-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

At your own risk for v*v* at jalan Bukit Merah sen*se s*pa
Old 23-10-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverthai View Post
Hi To All Bro - Do not go to SxxLMassage Spa. (OPAL-C)
1)Therapist SxxR - Dun even look abit like the picture they post.
2)There is quite a handful of big bird Therapist instead of peacock.
3)They will keep asking you to join member for a small fee as well as they are operating as a $88 spa.
4)GQ will be offer but rejected due to Therapist look quite old.
5)Playability and teasing is low - 2/5
GO at your own risk - Just a piece of sharing.
thanks for the FR/advice bro! i was about to try as i kept seeing their ads...
Old 23-10-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evona View Post
I also got conned recently, paid 200 for a fj with non-existence massage at little india area.

In out in 35mins.

I guess sometimes we like the adventure of finding new stuff but sometimes will end up in disappointment.
Bro just name the shop... So everyone can avoid.. thanks
Old 24-10-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Angry Re: WARNING! Don't get conned by this!

Just to share landmine.
Kinda frustrating when ML photoshop too much. More than 50% different. Seems like business bad and using fake photos to fish customers.

The worst landmine of 2022.
Alice from Beach road. (JK)

Photo not bad look with huge boobs so contact shop to book.

I was brought into room 1st. Changed and lie down.
When inside room, managed to take a closer look when she walk in. Bros it's not like the photo. Round and fat. Can see the waist freaking thick. No mood liao. I ask if I can change another ML. She say cannot cos I booked her and she rejected another customer cos I booked her. Lucky bro that got rejected. So no choice just finished with the massage and leave. That's my plan.

She started small talk. To her I wana relax but she kept talking. Noisy and irritating voice.

Keep pestering for 2 blue notes service. Which I dun want to. Why do I wana spend 2 blue in her. Fake photos.

If bros enjoy SHORT, ROUND and FAT Auntie, waist thicker than mine. My guess 34 to 36 inches bah. Like beer barrel shape. Boobs big looks due to her fatness bah. I nvr touch. Dun feel like touching.

Massage lousy, noisy keep talking with her irritating voice.

Pushy.

BTW I am ard 30s.
Old 25-10-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandankoh View Post
Just to share landmine.
Kinda frustrating when ML photoshop too much. More than 50% different. Seems like business bad and using fake photos to fish customers.

The worst landmine of 2022.
Alice from Beach road. (JK)

Photo not bad look with huge boobs so contact shop to book.

I was brought into room 1st. Changed and lie down.
When inside room, managed to take a closer look when she walk in. Bros it's not like the photo. Round and fat. Can see the waist freaking thick. No mood liao. I ask if I can change another ML. She say cannot cos I booked her and she rejected another customer cos I booked her. Lucky bro that got rejected. So no choice just finished with the massage and leave. That's my plan.

She started small talk. To her I wana relax but she kept talking. Noisy and irritating voice.

Keep pestering for 2 blue notes service. Which I dun want to. Why do I wana spend 2 blue in her. Fake photos.

If bros enjoy SHORT, ROUND and FAT Auntie, waist thicker than mine. My guess 34 to 36 inches bah. Like beer barrel shape. Boobs big looks due to her fatness bah. I nvr touch. Dun feel like touching.

Massage lousy, noisy keep talking with her irritating voice.

Pushy.

BTW I am ard 30s.
Next time just reject if u see not yr type as posted
Told her u did not book her as u booked what u saw on the post tat u dum take fat ... just walk out with $$$ in yr pocket
Old 25-10-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3055 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Well said.

Each of us have different disposal income and commitments, at the same time, the willingness to pay for services.

My personal view includes time spent.

We are already in a era of inflation:
- For massage, i am fine with an entrance fee of anything under $65. If this comes with any other serviecs, I am fine with a $50 release. I would always prep/ hint to the ML that i want to be a regular if i find her massage good. This also allows me to reject any upsell or disarm her from doing so. Sometimes it works.

- More than just release: if MLs offer full services, again, it really depends on what i am looking for. If the massage was good to begin with, i am willing to explore. But if massage was just so-so, I'd rather go to RLD / FLs to get a full release rather than haggle and end up feeling frustrated with either mechanical/ commerical treatments and so on.

So at the end of the day, its all back to each bros willingness and comfort to part with their disposal income. And like what our good bro below mentioned, information provided is good for us to then decide our next steps.

Stay safe, be happy.
If all bros here can come together as one and agreed to do things together, we should be able to bring down the price of massage plus happy ending. Always remember this, they need us, and not the other way round. Mind need to be strong to do this. Weak mind will succumb to their temptation. This type of mind is stuffed with too much sperm liao
Old 25-10-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
If all bros here can come together as one and agreed to do things together, we should be able to bring down the price of massage plus happy ending. Always remember this, they need us, and not the other way round. Mind need to be strong to do this. Weak mind will succumb to their temptation. This type of mind is stuffed with too much sperm liao
Not easy one.. alot of so call rich one.. u got see ppl book ml to chitchat a not? 4 hours .. really dun understand..
Old 26-10-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Next time just reject if u see not yr type as posted
Told her u did not book her as u booked what u saw on the post tat u dum take fat ... just walk out with $$$ in yr pocket
I think alot of cannot make it ML/FL use this method.

Counter girl collect money bring u to room. Ask u shower and change. Then the real monster appear. Wana change ML say all other got appt or bz. Wana walk out with refund then they will tell u alot of things. Say u shower, say u not here to find wife, say her massage good (which is nonsense). All the fuss and quarrel spoil mood.

I think the problem lies with the ML. It's call cheating. Cheat our hard earn money.

It's like order salted egg crab and they serve u salted egg crab sticks at $100.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1