The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!
Re: Massage at Bedok old camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Add first and confirm later

She was short hair in the past, so you might be right..Then again, I've not seen her for many years...so....
Yeah. Was there for a quick lunch and didn't really think through when I was using MiChat. Going to try the next time.
Old 06-10-2021, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

One of the things i like about going to her is that aside from her having something extra between her legs ( trust me..i know and she's bottom and can't top ) but i like that i can talk to her. As in no language barrier and we can talk and carries a conversation.

Unlike say going to OT and Park Lane, i don't really communicate with them as my chinese is damn bad. Sorry lah but i speak English at home and never need to use it much or at all.
Old 08-10-2021, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

wow

years ago I had her in her car at one of the mall carpark in the middle of the night.

I thought she was a lady.

I just remembered i came fast haha
Old 08-10-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light

Woooowww
Have not had a LB encounter for a very long time!
Any kind bros here can share her contact with me please….
Always enjoyed LB companion….
Used to frequent CV often last time….
Old 20-11-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 19
alvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
One of the things i like about going to her is that aside from her having something extra between her legs ( trust me..i know and she's bottom and can't top ) but i like that i can talk to her. As in no language barrier and we can talk and carries a conversation.

Unlike say going to OT and Park Lane, i don't really communicate with them as my chinese is damn bad. Sorry lah but i speak English at home and never need to use it much or at all.
I tried her many years back at AMK, now I know why she does not allow me to touch her center area and a few times, she wanted to raw me when we are frenching but I refuse because she took my cock and trying to rub her "pussy" without condom before going in. Her BJ is pretty good, can CIM.
Old 10-01-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 4
NoobieluvBoobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone pls PM me Noora's id on wechat or michat? TIA. I was around bedok food centre earlier, spent almost half an hour looking for her thru michat and wechat based on the descriptions in the thread but no luck.
Old 11-01-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I also wanna know her wechat id. Recce that place few weeks back didnt see any massage place there anymore. So probably u didnt get to find her

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobieluvBoobie View Post
Can anyone pls PM me Noora's id on wechat or michat? TIA. I was around bedok food centre earlier, spent almost half an hour looking for her thru michat and wechat based on the descriptions in the thread but no luck.
Old 14-01-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 20
sl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to behold

Can any kind souls share her contact please.

Thanks.
Old 16-04-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Brogary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried recently? Any news! Or FR
Old 18-04-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
howck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond repute

interesting, anyone could PM me the details.
Thanks in advance.
Old 18-04-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
EvilCyanide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
anyone with her contact, care to share?
Old 20-04-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

There seems to be another Noora at Bedok going by Noora Tan. Gotten her frm michat, stays alone at a condo, no cats and doesnt seem to do massage. Short hair, not feminine but has a little bit of boobies. Seems like 40/50. Went to her place, she was in this hospital like pants, white g string. We undressed and she told me to suck her off. Bloody fucker came in my mouth within a minute. Can taste thin cum (guess she masturbated the day before). Pumped her missionary and doggy for 10mins (didnt wanna waste too much time as she’s not my type) and came.

You can search her facebook, Noora Tan. Dp with mask and glasses. Not sure if shes the one in the talks.

Foc
Old 25-04-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
There seems to be another Noora at Bedok going by Noora Tan. Gotten her frm michat, stays alone at a condo, no cats and doesnt seem to do massage. Short hair, not feminine but has a little bit of boobies. Seems like 40/50. Went to her place, she was in this hospital like pants, white g string. We undressed and she told me to suck her off. Bloody fucker came in my mouth within a minute. Can taste thin cum (guess she masturbated the day before). Pumped her missionary and doggy for 10mins (didnt wanna waste too much time as she’s not my type) and came.

You can search her facebook, Noora Tan. Dp with mask and glasses. Not sure if shes the one in the talks.

Foc
Checked out the facebook search. Yes its her from AMK and the MiChat profile I saw.
Old 25-04-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
gstring87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post

Foc

What is her damage?
Old 26-04-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xen0n View Post
Checked out the facebook search. Yes its her from AMK and the MiChat profile I saw.
Ahh. Means i got free pass to her haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1