The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

This Milly is either a cock teaser or a player who's of high grade. Putting a profile pic that has other family members, loved ones, yet wants to be flirty can either provide a disclaimer when things get too messy, or it might backfire cause the loved ones become known.
Gog, which is worst? Going back home alone, only feel lonely, while Janice goes back needs to pretend to be a loving wife, acts, puts up a show for Eric?
Also, to go back to be a good, saint Christian wife when Eric wants sex, and not the one who moans, screams when in ecstacy?
Old 26-03-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

I am surprised Eric didn't want to make love to Janice when she go back to SG

Did Gog ask Janice about it? Hahah
Old 26-03-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Janice goes back to Eric and Gog goes to Lindi + Milly, cheers!
Old 27-03-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Monday blues, hope there's no blue balls in the next instalment also. 😛
Old 27-03-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
it is quite true that Eric does feel like an idiot.
But i will nvr quit this thread unless gog u stop updating.

Or it could be that it is Eric's kink hahaha
Just saying
Like I say, he's just trusting, and we're colleagues and very good friends, it's not like I haven't spoken with Eric alone or what, he trusts me and even gives me a keycard to his place.

Who knows? Maybe he enjoys me fucking Janice (if he already knew?). I won't know, but it was never made known to me he knows or not.

Quote:
wah gog please open class teach how to seduce stewardess
i cant even get them to notice me in flight
I didn't seduce Milly, really. I think it's the fact I was with Janice, and Milly probably felt like she is worth a challenge, and wants a trophy or something?

Really, I'm nothing handsome or fit etc. Just that when Janice is next to me, probably I look like I need to be seduced or cheat on her kind of challenge.

Milly's a ... very interesting girl. Anyway, I'm a good man la... you all hor, don't always think until I'm some horny man can or not... gentleman one hor... ahem!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
This Milly is either a cock teaser or a player who's of high grade. Putting a profile pic that has other family members, loved ones, yet wants to be flirty can either provide a disclaimer when things get too messy, or it might backfire cause the loved ones become known.
Gog, which is worst? Going back home alone, only feel lonely, while Janice goes back needs to pretend to be a loving wife, acts, puts up a show for Eric?
Also, to go back to be a good, saint Christian wife when Eric wants sex, and not the one who moans, screams when in ecstacy?
Milly, hmmmm can't expect her not to put family photos in, I mean she didn't carry a secondary number, her family would see her photo in WA too. As for cock teaser or player, I leave you all to wonder la. Hehehe...

Going home alone. I definitely won't feel lonely, I have friends, & my car, and things to keep myself busy. Alone is the sad fact that my girl is going back to somebody else's arms. That feeling.

I never asked if they fucked too, there are simply some questions I don't want answers to, and since they are married, it's normal too even if they did. I had no right to demand otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
I am surprised Eric didn't want to make love to Janice when she go back to SG

Did Gog ask Janice about it? Hahah
Never asked... ignorance is bliss bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Janice goes back to Eric and Gog goes to Lindi + Milly, cheers!
Wah lao... cock tired after 5 days, rest first, then find new hole can or not? LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Monday blues, hope there's no blue balls in the next instalment also. 😛
KNN, talk about monday... door lock no battery, I can't get out, no batteries at home, I can't change, I can't leave the door open and nearby no 7-11. Really FML... that's why late today. sorry la... blue balls or not... I cannot promise :P
Old 27-03-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good monday! Coincidentally, this installment also starts on Monday.

--------------------------------

Monday

Came back and walked in with 2 rows of colleagues facing each other applauding me for fucking Janice over the weekend.

Nah, just kidding. They were applauding because we're finally back to share the workload and give them presents. Janice was early, she didn't grab a ride from me. She managed to lug everything to the office.

She's like a little santa claus.

A(my): How was your honeymoon with Janice in BKK?

I choked, figuratively, and spat water out of my mouth. Thinking Amy found out caused me to choke all of a sudden.

A: You ok boh, why choke until like that.

gog: Wah lao, simi honeymoon, you like that say makes Janice looks bad leh.

P(ortia): Aiyah, please lor, Janice got better taste than that, Amy is just joking la. Why you so serious, you really think you got chance with her meh?

A: You both really having affair ah!?! Orhhhhhh!!

Just nice Janice walked over and hammered Amy.

J(anice): Want die ah, anyhow say things.

I never see Janice so "angry" before.

J: MY TASTE SO BAD MEH!?!?

Amy, Portia and Qiu Ping, yes even the good natured good girl Qiu Ping - all burst into laughter at my expense. Sigh...was seriously caught off guard.

I no need to say anything liao, I've been brutally bullied by the girls in office. Sad.
Old 27-03-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
>>>>>>> Can skip, honest, boring stuff here...really!!! Heehee. <<<<<<<

( Click to show/hide )

Our WA Dialogue (I'm not filtering the language, sentence structure and short forms from her, typical young SGean girl typing. For the bros/sis who don't understand singlish and all, please let me know I'll try to translate):

gog: Thought somebody don't have a boyfriend?

M: Who's this

While I was typing my reply, Milly continued.

M: Mr gog?

gog: You can skip the "Mr" that sounds so formal.

M: Haha u r funny even via msging

gog: I'm always funny, thanks for the cup noodle, it was nice, just like you.

M: Ur welcome btw dat's nt my bf la

gog: Ya, no bf, only got hubby, lucky guy, such a pretty wife.

M: At least I nvr lie like somebody say he no wife lor

gog: Really, I no wife la.

M: Then I no bf also ma is correct

gog: Ok ok, I no wife, you no bf, can?

M: Y so particular on bf gf wife hub?

WOW. I like her reply - "PARTICULAR".

gog: Change topic.

M: I'm off until wed

FUCCCCCCCCK. I only said 'change topic'. What's with "I'm off until Wed." MEANS?!?!? Heart palpitation set in, I don't know what to reply. A wrong move might result in a lot of things. My cock still under recovery mode.

gog: Where you flying to next?

M: Y? U want 2 buy ticket c me ah

gog: I'm poor la. Buy you kopi still can.

M: I wan coffeebean 1!

See what I mean about these flight ladies over the normal ones... Like Portia, I'm pretty sure at this point of time Milly also has a silver tongue for exquisite and more classy stuff over coffeeshop meals.

I'll stop here before it gets off topic.

>>>>>>> End Skip <<<<<<<<

quite cute lei.

MORE on Milly and Lindi please!!!
Old 27-03-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I didn't seduce Milly, really. I think it's the fact I was with Janice, and Milly probably felt like she is worth a challenge, and wants a trophy or something?

Really, I'm nothing handsome or fit etc. Just that when Janice is next to me, probably I look like I need to be seduced or cheat on her kind of challenge.

Milly's a ... very interesting girl. Anyway, I'm a good man la... you all hor, don't always think until I'm some horny man can or not... gentleman one hor... ahem!!!

Milly, hmmmm can't expect her not to put family photos in, I mean she didn't carry a secondary number, her family would see her photo in WA too. As for cock teaser or player, I leave you all to wonder la. Hehehe...
gog dont tease us about Milly le. Write story fast.
Old 27-03-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
gog dont tease us about Milly le. Write story fast.
Yes Gog, suddenly got interest in this Milly, don't mind you divert your story to her 😉
Old 27-03-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
Akboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good monday! Coincidentally, this installment also starts on Monday.

--------------------------------

Monday

Came back and walked in with 2 rows of colleagues facing each other applauding me for fucking Janice over the weekend.

Nah, just kidding. They were applauding because we're finally back to share the workload and give them presents. Janice was early, she didn't grab a ride from me. She managed to lug everything to the office.

She's like a little santa claus.

A(my): How was your honeymoon with Janice in BKK?

I choked, figuratively, and spat water out of my mouth. Thinking Amy found out caused me to choke all of a sudden.

A: You ok boh, why choke until like that.

gog: Wah lao, simi honeymoon, you like that say makes Janice looks bad leh.

P(ortia): Aiyah, please lor, Janice got better taste than that, Amy is just joking la. Why you so serious, you really think you got chance with her meh?

A: You both really having affair ah!?! Orhhhhhh!!

Just nice Janice walked over and hammered Amy.

J(anice): Want die ah, anyhow say things.

I never see Janice so "angry" before.

J: MY TASTE SO BAD MEH!?!?

Amy, Portia and Qiu Ping, yes even the good natured good girl Qiu Ping - all burst into laughter at my expense. Sigh...was seriously caught off guard.

I no need to say anything liao, I've been brutally bullied by the girls in office. Sad.
chill bro.. good things will come soon
Old 27-03-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Yes Gog, suddenly got interest in this Milly, don't mind you divert your story to her 😉
start a new thread better
Old 27-03-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
undeads deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it didn't bore me
Old 27-03-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

No need to wonder what Milly is, Bro Gog will share on due course.
As about loneliness, it's not about have or not have company, it's a state of mind.
If you are with a bunch of people you feel bored but can't absent yourself, you can still feel lonely.
If you have someone you love and in you heart, you can still be a happy man if you are alone physically.
Old 27-03-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

After all your training, Janice has not only excelled in sex, but also the ability to react fairly fast and good.
Dio suan must record down, when you next have private time with her, make sure she pays back with accrued interest.
Old 27-03-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:

Is okay, having multiple personas goes a long way to getting yourself out of trouble.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1