The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ahzheng is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Is she really just a friend or more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by limitbreaker View Post
we can actually add logic as to why fortune favours the bold. if we dont dare we do the same things over and over we cannot expect different results. if we are bold to try then we at least got the chance.
i agree with this one
Old 08-02-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ahzheng is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by limitbreaker View Post
we can actually add logic as to why fortune favours the bold. if we dont dare we do the same things over and over we cannot expect different results. if we are bold to try then we at least got the chance.
i shall be bold
Old 10-02-2023, 04:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Worst idea ever.
Old 10-02-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
HAHAHA... Sorry sorry.. I forgot to continue posting cos that time too busy with her.

Yeah, she should have been just colleague, but the texts came in FAST, and even during office hours, after office hours and even to late nights..

I still tried to keep a distance, it's colleague after all. The plan was to go out the next month..

However, we went out just 2 weeks later again.
Then the next week.
Then twice a week
Then 3 times a week

It was lots of fun.. Drinking, cafe, ktv, dinners
But we never had physical contact. Im still cautious byt always want to.
It's always just natural to other girls, I could just "take action"

Probably because This is colleague, I always kept my distance.. After awhile it's very hard.
Old 10-02-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
hengteck007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
HAHAHA... Sorry sorry.. I forgot to continue posting cos that time too busy with her.

Yeah, she should have been just colleague, but the texts came in FAST, and even during office hours, after office hours and even to late nights..

I still tried to keep a distance, it's colleague after all. The plan was to go out the next month..

Then the next week.
Then twice a week
Then 3 times a week

Probably because This is colleague, I always kept my distance.. After awhile it's very hard.
probably true. being a colleague harder to take action, and your have been keeping your distance for some time. so to suddenly take action abit wierd.
Old 10-02-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
The plan was to go out the next month..

Then the next week.
Then twice a week
Then 3 times a week

All you paid? Beware of being taken for a ride.
Old 10-02-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:

do it slowly, increase the frequency and amount of contact slowly

start with light taps on shoulders, accidental hand contact etc see her reaction. if reaction she dont move away, you try staying very close to her for long periods of time.
Old 13-02-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hengteck007 View Post
All you paid? Beware of being taken for a ride.
No, if she knows the price, she would transfer me half of the dinner amount. But that's for the start. Now seem like she less bother haha..
Old 13-02-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengteck007 View Post
do it slowly, increase the frequency and amount of contact slowly

start with light taps on shoulders, accidental hand contact etc see her reaction. if reaction she dont move away, you try staying very close to her for long periods of time.
Ya that's what I did.
It's wrong. I think she this type need to 'attack' at the right time.

She will struggle, but doesn't get angry. Probably she's loving it.. Once we're holding hands, I'm free to hold it anytime liao.

Then comes pecking.. It's odd and she pushes me away. After awhile.. she's submitting already.

Tried frenching afew times, at the car when I send her home. She pushed me away and asked me never to do it again.

1 day, we are at the riverside. And we kissed..IT WAS THE BEST FRENCH I EVER HAD!!!

From then, it's all ok to french..

I'm still struggling to eat the full course tho.. We checked in hotel.. Only managed to eat 1 buns. Aww man.. it's less than A kup.
Old 18-02-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya that's what I did.
It's wrong. I think she this type need to 'attack' at the right time.

She will struggle, but doesn't get angry. Probably she's loving it.. Once we're holding hands, I'm free to hold it anytime liao.

Then comes pecking.. It's odd and she pushes me away. After awhile.. she's submitting already.

Tried frenching afew times, at the car when I send her home. She pushed me away and asked me never to do it again.

1 day, we are at the riverside. And we kissed..IT WAS THE BEST FRENCH I EVER HAD!!!

From then, it's all ok to french..

I'm still struggling to eat the full course tho.. We checked in hotel.. Only managed to eat 1 buns. Aww man.. it's less than A kup.
continue advance like this lor maybe testing how long you can tahan
Old 19-02-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
khairulmhd007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No, if she knows the price, she would transfer me half of the dinner amount. But that's for the start. Now seem like she less bother haha..
u fall into the good guy problem liao. at first still ok.. female nature they see the guy willing ah, they will eat more and more.. soon u will be paying for everything

now got nothing in between u two yet. stand your ground dont pay everything
infact this might even make her want you more when she can "control" you less u become more attractive
Old 19-02-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Ok ok.. I know what she's up to. I read about this.

Girls like to 'hook up' with guys. Then later slowly takes away the privileges of physical contact, then slowly become silent treatment.

Meanwhile, she will be hooking another guy. It's happening now, That's fine for me.. I tell her that's ok. It's going to be her or someone else, doesn't matter.

Bro Khairulmohd is right. Continue to 'chase' them in anyway makes the guy less attractive. Things like paying for meals and stuff.

Same, for guys if wan to play, just be as attractive and perfect at the start. Later just find flaws with her. Don't ask for anything, don't advance anything physical until she does

Old 19-02-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

I am more interested in how TS is going to escape the good guy syndrome and have the full course soon.

Seems difficult.
Old 20-02-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Ya. Now cfm can't get the full course. Anyway.. I think that's the end. HAHAHA..
Till we get another target...
We still messaging tho, just keep it 'loosely connected'.
Old 22-02-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
williamlau88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya. Now cfm can't get the full course. Anyway.. I think that's the end. HAHAHA..
Till we get another target...
We still messaging tho, just keep it 'loosely connected'.
can also. you never know when you become the shoulder to cry on, and the dick to ride on. lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1