The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 21
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
Long holiday over, i survived. Just too much thing happened.

Seriously i am dumbfounded with the number of samster to told me to lie my way out. To think that a 17 year old will believe in such a lie is really like telling your boss why you are late or your teacher why you didn't do your homework...

Anyway 23rd i had a dinner with my daughter and simply told her the truth. Also told her that everyone has some secret, which people may know but act innocent, things like i know she will be drinking on her Christmas party but i just didn't say anything to prevent her, or her mum nvr said anything about my outside lifestyle. She said she didn't told her mum, and she understands but feel it hard to digest anyway. Turn out she done some research on why some man like us find ladyboy. End of the day giving her an iphone 14 pro max as Christmas present.

24th i had my party with family and she had hers with friends. Ended up both of us drunk.

25th had a bad headache, gifts fory wife and younger daughter. Kena kaopei by my daughter for saying "this month eat grass liao". She replied "hope you didn't spend too much buying gifts to gf or bf outside"

26th spring cleaning day. She purposely asked me to help her clean the room while i found half drank liquor and vape inside. Told me to learn to keep silent.

27th return to work. Realised bonus 1.4k below expectation, this month really eat grass liao
Knn in good will gave suggestion and said dumb. Seen like your daughter know ur secret with exchange of knowing her secret. 17 yo drunk at party...etc,Covered her mouth with expensive gifts, ha ha wat a family value,
Old 29-12-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Now it's real crap.

Lol. At least all well end well ✌️👍
Old 29-12-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

which part of the conversation revealed that you had been fucked by LB?
Old 29-12-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
helbreath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry to hear that bro, I am an avid trans lover, a family man and a father. I always and to on point to delete all my flirting message, website or any related things.. because I respect that anyone is accessible to my mobile anytime and any place. My advice, denial all those thing ur daughter found out for now.. just said it’s wasn’t you and it was ur best friend that uses ur mobile. Don’t need to come clean unless u want to break the family.
Old 02-01-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 2
Blanklegendary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlanklegendary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Long holiday over, i survived. Just too much thing happened.

Seriously i am dumbfounded with the number of samster to told me to lie my way out. To think that a 17 year old will believe in such a lie is really like telling your boss why you are late or your teacher why you didn't do your homework...

Anyway 23rd i had a dinner with my daughter and simply told her the truth. Also told her that everyone has some secret, which people may know but act innocent, things like i know she will be drinking on her Christmas party but i just didn't say anything to prevent her, or her mum nvr said anything about my outside lifestyle. She said she didn't told her mum, and she understands but feel it hard to digest anyway. Turn out she done some research on why some man like us find ladyboy. End of the day giving her an iphone 14 pro max as Christmas present.

24th i had my party with family and she had hers with friends. Ended up both of us drunk.

25th had a bad headache, gifts fory wife and younger daughter. Kena kaopei by my daughter for saying "this month eat grass liao". She replied "hope you didn't spend too much buying gifts to gf or bf outside"

26th spring cleaning day. She purposely asked me to help her clean the room while i found half drank liquor and vape inside. Told me to learn to keep silent.

27th return to work. Realised bonus 1.4k below expectation, this month really eat grass liao
Are you closer to your kid now?
Old 02-01-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

No sound no picture from TS. Perhaps no news is good news.
Old 02-01-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 14
FrenchKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometime in the year 2001, I came back home from school to find my father using my laptop as he discovered my secret album of ladyboy videos, I had to explain to him that they were prank videos I collect to send to friends.

He didn't buy it and was very pissed and slammed my laptop on the floor.

Anxiety was killing me and I was very worried he'd share this info to my mom and worst still, to my male siblings.

I saved money and bought him nokia 3310 that year.

Days passed and he didn't say anything about it but everytime there's a ladyboy scene on a movie at home or anything to do with Thailand, he will always be looking at me silently with the same stare. Telepathy at its best.

Sometime in 2019, we were having lunch at a mall with the family with my wife around.

A group of beautiful ladyboys with yummy tits sat across our table and I engaged myself busy chatting with wife and minded our own business.

I can feel my dad looking at me, chewing his food..i didn't give eye contact with my dad but I know one things for sure, this thing will be forever.

Lesson learnt.

Always have a password lock on all your devices and empty magazine and check clear before returning to base!
Old 02-01-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Power la! 20 years later still can remember ah 😅
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchKing View Post
Sometime in the year 2001, I came back home from school to find my father using my laptop as he discovered my secret album of ladyboy videos, I had to explain to him that they were prank videos I collect to send to friends.

Anxiety was killing me and I was very worried he'd share this info to my mom and worst still, to my male siblings.

Days passed and he didn't say anything about it but everytime there's a ladyboy scene on a movie at home or anything to do with Thailand, he will always be looking at me silently with the same stare. Telepathy at its best.

Sometime in 2019, we were having lunch at a mall with the family with my wife around.

A group of beautiful ladyboys with yummy tits sat across our table and I engaged myself busy chatting with wife and minded our own business.

I can feel my dad looking at me, chewing his food..i didn't give eye contact with my dad but I know one things for sure, this thing will be forever.

Lesson learnt.

Always have a password lock on all your devices and empty magazine and check clear before returning to base!
Old 05-01-2023, 08:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
divlevad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Now it's real crap.

Feel that pain, body
Old 06-01-2023, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
ibelieveindevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
No sound no picture from TS. Perhaps no news is good news.
Thought i also updated on 28th?
Old 06-01-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
ibelieveindevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchKing View Post

Lesson learnt.

Precisely my point.seriously no point lying about it. The lie cant pass. It's like trying to lie to your teacher on why you are late for school. Nobody believe because simply it is a lie. Guess 20 years down the road my girl will still be looking at me this way
Old 06-01-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Ok la. At least it settled for now. Watch your 6 & dun repeat the same mistake can already. We learn new things every day. 🤝
Old 11-01-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 14
FrenchKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Precisely my point.seriously no point lying about it. The lie cant pass. It's like trying to lie to your teacher on why you are late for school. Nobody believe because simply it is a lie. Guess 20 years down the road my girl will still be looking at me this way
Time heals, brother.

Your life YouTube channel may have 1 viral bad video and it cannot be deleted. Viewed by 1 user aka your daughter.

But you can do what what successful big brands do, overfill their channel with 10 times viral good videos so much so that 1 little bad video gets overlooked over time.

Pretty much its any first world country govt strategy as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1