The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2023, 06:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pakit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: DUN WANT TO KENA CARROT - Guide to Affordable Chionging in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
Not sure how long you have not been to Thailand, but prices have gone up
already... cannot find <2000 baht so easily. Outside of BKK still have
1500-1800... but YMMV

Anyway, this thread is supposed to be a rough guide for those who want to
go for a certain service but not sure what kind of price they can expect

If you so clever, feel free to correct me
No need to go outside BKK for less than 2000, just go out of touristy / expats areas of BKK.
Also some freelancers and sideliners anywhere in BKK.

Maybe I would open a new thread kind of: "Chiong as the locals do"
Old 15-02-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakit View Post
No need to go outside BKK for less than 2000, just go out of touristy / expats areas of BKK.

Then go start yr own thread with actual info otherwise u r just wasting everyone’s time.

Bros like destinedt & atoll hv provided good, valuable info on this thread so pls don’t hijack it with yr childish tantrums.
Old 15-02-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Then go start yr own thread with actual info otherwise u r just wasting everyone’s time.

Bros like destinedt & atoll hv provided good, valuable info on this thread so pls don’t hijack it with yr childish tantrums.
Jai yen yen... everyone has their own preferences. Seasoned bros will know where to find cheaper bonks, even in BKK. However, chionging these places will need some mastery of Thai language to make it easier.

I've already shared other affordable chiong means. Fiwfxx website is one of them. But there are pros and cons of such online websites. There are also cheaper soapys, karaoke joints etc at outskirts of BKK, but the ladies generally don't speak english. The session somehow becomes dull if one cannot communciate with the lady.

Everywhere has their market rates - G clubs vs karoke joints, high end soapys vs local soapys, SC/Nana agogo bars vs outskirts agogo or PR bars. It's like comparing 5* hotel vs budget hotel. Yes, the outcome is to sleep at hotel, but some prefer to sleep in better environment with full amenities compared to cheap hostel. But we try not to overpay for the hotel rate regardless of 5* or 1* room.

Lastly, if u will indulge in an old man providing advice, everyone has different definition of whether a girl is considered model or syt since beauty is in eye of beholder, and young is always relative. As long as you happy parting money to spend time with that girl and get a good session.
Old 15-02-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

yes please. do share
Old 15-02-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Jai yen yen... everyone has their own preferences. Seasoned bros will know where to find cheaper bonks, even in BKK.

Lastly, if u will indulge in an old man providing advice, everyone has different definition of whether a girl is considered model or syt since beauty is in eye of beholder, and young is always relative. As long as you happy parting money to spend time with that girl and get a good session.
ya true, everyone has different tastes.
Dont say < 2k, 500 to 1000 baht also have, thats if you can accept the goods.
Some are 60 yr old men already, dont mind accepting someone younger by 20 yrs (which are 40 yr old women). These old ones can easily find for about 1k.
Ladyboys are happy to go with you for as little as 500 baht.

Someone else's 9/10 may turn out to be your 4/10
Then also, you may not take a woman who is generally an 8/10, even for free, because something she did or look just turns you off
Old 16-02-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I have several posts and threads on where/how to chiong like the locals... From BKK to Ratchaburi (South) to Udon Thani (North)... Spas in bkk for 1500 baht with laotian and uni girls <22yo... illegal 'soapies' with 'banok' girls... Karaoke joints catered to locals where beer is cheaper and dabao girls are up to individual skills...

But these places are...

#1 mostly away from the tourist spots. Travelling would take like 1hr
#2 non english speaking. So communication is difficult
#3 already known by the seasoned bros

So really, no point posting/talking about it when majority of the bros here won't go to those places
Old 16-02-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
So really, no point posting/talking about it when majority of the bros here won't go to those places
No la...please post the local joints and share your reports. I'm sure many people (especially me ) will be interested to know where are the new and popular local joints.

No judgement in this thread. We share so dun kena carrot and chiong more affordably.
Old 16-02-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
christhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The 3 main rules for playing like local and local price, im assumimg the cheaper version as the hiso (hi standard ) is more expensive then Singapore.

1) speak thai
2) speak thai
3) s̶p̶e̶a̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶i̶ handsome ( girls will aks for your contact) they are open like this.

speak thai At least to a level where you can communicate speak to the manager/mama and girls freely not just your mai mao mai glab baan shit.

tried before with those pretty mc model who work freelance with the contacts i have, can party with you whole night and then LT with you at local price. you need to type and speak thai to even communicate and do the booking. if not you just better to deal with OKT or massage/spa for a quick fix at a third-party jack-up rate.

tried helping a friend book once before for a pretty MC for the whole night (including party at top one then go backLT ) and the girl requested to leave after 30 mins cause she cant understand what my friend was talking and she just felt uncomfortable. I just give her 200 baht for taxi fare to go back.

Dont be surprise there are many girl staying at lat phrao / ramkhamhaeng area never even party at thonglor / Sukhumvit area before. Bangkok is big.

Last edited by christhai; 16-02-2023 at 09:19 AM.
Old 17-02-2023, 03:57 AM
Samster

destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No la...please post the local joints and share your reports. I'm sure many people (especially me ) will be interested to know where are the new and popular local joints.

No judgement in this thread. We share so dun kena carrot and chiong more affordably.

If you want a cheaper local (Taiwanese) G-Club with higher playability than the usual (with Chinese & Thai Karaoke system).. go to Roman Entertainment at Samut Prakan. Price is ~5k THB per pax. I went with 3 other friends(all sinkies living & working in thai for 5-10+ years), got 5 girls to sit with us. 4 btls of Black Label. Some LD. Damage was slightly under 20k THB. Minus dabao which is up to your own skill [max 5k thb overnight]... about quarter price of the more famous G clubs

If you want a local 'Banok' soapy, walk along the rural housing street of Huai Khwang and you'll find them easily... Or if you have a local friend living there, ask them 'where is the curry' in thai. (800 baht aunties, 1200 baht young kampung girls) and be prepared for cold water shower... hahaha

If you want a local Karaoke/cocktail Joint, look for 'Ran Lao' (google it in thai)
BangNa area of BKK (package price is 5k THB for 2 btls)

If you want a local Spa, look for Thip Spa (again, have to google search in thai) it is in the Srinagarindra area of BKK. Price is 1500 baht for 1hr. They have local Uni Girls, Laotian Girls...

Fair warning that all the above places mentioned requires a pretty decent level of thai language to communicate. Otherwise forget about the price i mentioned, sure kena carrot rabak. For example, i introduced my friend to Roman Entertainment. He and his friends went to same VIP room, same number of dek, same drinks. Their price is more than double of what i paid... because they don't speak thai fluently and also cannot read... they ended up paying for so many Ladies Drinks that they didn't even know or agree to. What to do?

Thip spa as well. I mentioned the spa before in another thread, one SBF guy went and then message me tell me the manager say no girls there is just massage only. Then they just shoo him away... These places are not legal leh. They also do KYC one what...

Also, as someone mentioned above, many of these places the girls generally wont entertain you if you don't speak thai... Many of them even mentioned they refuse to work in the tourist areas because they don't want to deal with foreigners even though the money is better

FYI... in case anyone wants to know what level of thai is considered 'good enough' to chiong in these places like a local and get local prices, look up ACTFL Advanced Low Proficiency. Also, you need to be able to read, or have someone with you that can read... Don't bother 'cheating' by using 'google translate' because the items on the receipt are written in short lol. Almost always, people kena scam is in the bill, which is written in thai
Old 17-02-2023, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by christhai View Post
The 3 main rules for playing like local and local price, im assumimg the cheaper version as the hiso (hi standard ) is more expensive then Singapore.

1) speak thai
2) speak thai
3) s̶p̶e̶a̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶i̶ handsome ( girls will aks for your contact) they are open like this.

speak thai At least to a level where you can communicate speak to the manager/mama and girls freely not just your mai mao mai glab baan shit.

tried before with those pretty mc model who work freelance with the contacts i have, can party with you whole night and then LT with you at local price. you need to type and speak thai to even communicate and do the booking. if not you just better to deal with OKT or massage/spa for a quick fix at a third-party jack-up rate.

tried helping a friend book once before for a pretty MC for the whole night (including party at top one then go backLT ) and the girl requested to leave after 30 mins cause she cant understand what my friend was talking and she just felt uncomfortable. I just give her 200 baht for taxi fare to go back.

Dont be surprise there are many girl staying at lat phrao / ramkhamhaeng area never even party at thonglor / Sukhumvit area before. Bangkok is big.

Bro Chris is right. Many of these girls won't entertain you if they can't communicate with you... These services and places are really no secret and can be easily found. But they won't open up to you if you can't communicate with them.
Old 21-02-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Going on 28th to 4th march
Any bro staying at bk or know thai speaking can meet n party together..
Old 28-02-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Taragon

Adding more info on soapy. Taragon is near The Booze G-Club. Went to Taragon with friends, followed by Maldives pub for dinner and drinks before heading to Booze G club.

Price range for Taragon from 2300 to 6400baht. Many girls avail from 3600 to 4500baht category. This place cheaper añd room comparable to Emanuelle. About 15+ girls avail to choose when i was there at 5+ pm. Quality of girls were also not too bad. Seems to be mostly Thai customers, as compared to be more accessible soapys near Huai Kwang MRT.

Would come here again if happen to go Booze after that.
Old 01-03-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Fwoah, I have not been to Taragon for over five years! How was the service?

Quote:
Taragon

Adding more info on soapy. Taragon is near The Booze G-Club. Went to Taragon with friends, followed by Maldives pub for dinner and drinks before heading to Booze G club.

Price range for Taragon from 2300 to 6400baht. Many girls avail from 3600 to 4500baht category. This place cheaper añd room comparable to Emanuelle. About 15+ girls avail to choose when i was there at 5+ pm. Quality of girls were also not too bad. Seems to be mostly Thai customers, as compared to be more accessible soapys near Huai Kwang MRT.

Would come here again if happen to go Booze after that.
Old 02-03-2023, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Fwoah, I have not been to Taragon for over five years! How was the service?
Service was normal. I don't think they have a feedback and penalty system like what i heard at BC or Maria...lol. At least there was no rush to leave after the shot, and she gave a massage while chitchatting with her.

I guess really depends on the girl and chemistry with customer.
Old 06-03-2023, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi
Sorry, bit new here
Can u translate to english?

Kena carot?
Huh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1