The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Rawk29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 75C S-CURVE Beauty. Sexy Slim Body with Slender Long Legs 165cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayF View Post
Had Carrot again today, after close to a month.

What can I say? She's gained a couple kilos, but all that fat only made her ass rounder, and that full figure drives me wild. Brown pinkish nipples, and her round but elf like face is unique. Many bros said she's a head turner, and I agree. It's been a long time since we had a girl of this standard. Ten years ago, she'd be in the league of some of the ang-pai in Haru.

Go get your carrots boys. She's still not too jaded and her KC skills and other catergory has improved. Who knows how long she'd be here.
Can share ctc?
Old 27-03-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
JayF is Cool - loads of Potential

For those asking

Chinese Carrot WA 8698 3085
Old 28-03-2023, 01:56 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 3
LoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud of

Carrot Power 504
Old 28-03-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vargaslone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
TRIED CARROT MYSELF, CARROT IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL, MUST TRY FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE BEAUTY AND S-CURVE.
Old 29-03-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6905 / Power: 17
tropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSS View Post
Carrot Power 504
519 for carrot juice

full list see link below. [password: 1234]
https://1drv.ms/x/s!Au5RYzN-ve4n0gHA...DX382?e=DcTdZ5
Old 30-03-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Really reluctant to write a fr but promised her and don’t want to owe her too long. And really have to write one because she is……absolutely fabulous. Oh my god, all the bros who try her trying to hide her is it so not much fr. Genuine hidden gem. Can easily get besotted with her, my goodness, she can do better than being in this dingy place to be honest. She definitely better than this. I feel sad because usually gems like this won’t be around long. She totally would be bao by rich man or ask to take out to overnight. Seriously did someone kidnap her from those high end ktv along Selegie? That’s how high I value her, she is the sort who if she ownself advertise on those fl 2 sites I gladly pay 250-300 for a bonk and worth it. Let me elaborate more:

Face: she looks a cross between zhang bichen and MediaCorp jasmine sim just for reference. Just a rough resemblance in case other customers disappoint if they don’t think so. Her face is very innocent looking and I can’t take it when she bite her lips at times. Her wavy hair complements her looks well.

Body: her body is a perfect haven. Not that she does not have an ounce of fat on her but it’s very proportional and well groomed. Not that she has big boobs but her perfect shaped b-c teardrop boobs is a sight to behold. Her naked nubile body in front of you is a sight for sore eyes and treat to behold that soothes your soul. Oh dear, when she is underneath you wreathing away as you fuck her and moaning it’s one of the best feeling in the world. She can ride pretty well too and knows how to sai nai and make you feel good. She jogs on occasions in the morning to maintain her body

Service: tip top. She take off my socks for me and put it on for me and towels me down. Usually if a girl is so pretty service cannot expect too much but her service was really good and high level. The first time I did tarma with her and Kelly and she didn’t lose out at all though I admit Kelly is service queen. I soon rtf for her only because she was just too good. Let’s face it, usually ladies in this kind of massage place are either milf or young but might not look as good. But they make up for it with super service.

I also tried most of exchange123 bro ladies (including latest Joanne and rose) and no tarma beat his best (mm and tt) nor could I find anyone as slutty as tt. But in terms of combination of looks, height (carrot is pretty tall too), and attitude, carrot is perfect. She is also a good conversationlist, attentive and very poised and elegant. She can carry a nightgown well to look like high end lady or wear a one piece to look like a University graduate. Seriously have to try her at least once. Again all these is my humble opinion and please take with a pinch of salt. If she become Ang pai will be hard to book her. Initially I didn’t have the best experience with this stable because when I book with operator for Joey, didn’t mention she code red then when I reach, Joey say code red but collect money for full job. Felt like a scam and also because they don’t have rates for just bj but looks like now I will support this stable much because of carrot. Wow!

Some comments here mention she is new and might not be experienced yet but so far for my sessions she had been very very good. Close to perfection. Seriously she needs to be working in high end place or just accompany clients to drink like those lounge.

也写个中文评论吧。超级美女,长得有点像张碧晨或新传媒的沈佳玉。身躯完美,胸部柔软很对称,长发波浪卷发 非常适合。她赤裸的身体让你受不了蠢蠢欲动。她真的很性感,咬着嘴唇的样子很撩人。真的像在高档酒廊或KT V只陪客人喝酒那种。非常会聊天也会撒娇,直率,挺会抓人心, 一定很多人和她聊天有时看她手机一直震动,她不好意思看因为客人在但她有时还是忍不住小小用一下手机让后速 速隔一边。通常这种按摩店不会有这种极品,希望她不会那么快回去。这么美的通常呆不久不然就被有钱富豪包了 。她穿晚礼服像是优雅气质美女,穿时尚裙子像是大学生。真的完美。服务非常好,很体贴,如果可以带去酒店开 房包夜就好。她也挺高,身材一流 (有时早晨跑步维持),脸蛋无辜,天照组合。太完美了,真的难忘!

(妹子,还你个报告,希望你生意蒸蒸日上,如还不知我是谁,会有点伤感哦呵呵呵呵)
Old 30-03-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster (A)

LoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud of

""Seriously she needs to be working in high end place or just accompany clients to drink like those lounge."""

Hope I can do that and block book Carrot 10 hours to go dining at friends wedding party at MBS or Raffles Hotel ... dress her up for the night as companion and bonk after dining
Old 30-03-2023, 01:19 AM
Samster

fijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If you compare geylang, massage parlours along Jalan Besar (50 entry fees and 150 at least for full), generally fl sites like beauty castle, tt, imp, her current pricing is an absolute steal. I wonder how is she not more highly booked. If she is Thai in fl1 confirm she is those that need to book 1-2 days in advance and full everyday.
Old 30-03-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster (A)

It's a compliment if she is not fully booked

Discussion... on SBF discussion forum don't guarantee bookings

But if herself knows how to text reply to enquiries then get booked in time

Time slots are limited daily ... once booked for the hour, 10 other guys cannot get the slot

And if she focus on service, how go reply to accept booking in time

Samsters some come meet up during lunch break or just after leaving office
Old 30-03-2023, 01:30 AM
Samster

This group of joints and the other group by exchange123 is the best option for prc ladies now. Easily beat the many fl sites (even sglonelyguy) with so many landmines or the other joints. (Including one around weld road I won’t elaborate more as they want to be discreet but I subscribe to their feed too)

Even though the Joey session was not the best for me, her service level very high too. All exchange123 girls service level very very high also. Dunno how they do it but for some reason ladies from this two groups very well trained to provide top level service and knows how to please customers.
Old 30-03-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fijiperri View Post
This group of joints and the other group by exchange123 is the best option for prc ladies now. Easily beat the many fl sites (even sglonelyguy) with so many landmines or the other joints. (Including one around weld road I won’t elaborate more as they want to be discreet but I subscribe to their feed too)

Even though the Joey session was not the best for me, her service level very high too. All exchange123 girls service level very very high also. Dunno how they do it but for some reason ladies from this two groups very well trained to provide top level service and knows how to please customers.
Agreed, the level of service is generally of a high standard. A lot of QC went into the recruitment.

Only thing is the venue, which could be better. I've come to associate dim places with great service
Old 30-03-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Totally agree with you that probably there is qc in the recruitment. I think another aspect is they have another route by getting past ladies to recommend which is akin to word of mouth tactic. While it might not guarantee good service, at least the ladies who previously work here give a fair assessment of what is the expectations of Singapore customers.

Regarding the venue it can definitely be better but I guess it can’t be helped. Property cost has risen over the past 1-2 years. It contributed to rising rates but service and quality remains similar. You go to any joint now, Orchard towers, Jalan besar, lucky plaza, syed alwi etc etc (not a secret as there are threads on them) you are expected to spend around 200-300. Geylang only just opened and rates had risen from the long ago 150 now.

In the past the difference with booking a local did not differ by much as you could still find gems at the rate of 300-400 so the prc ladies and Geylang ladies need to have quality as just a bit of top up we can book locals. In recent times dome L had risen too much to 700 - 1500 range which totally cater to a different market already. Huge competition gone and you can tell coz not many okt group doing locals now since it will be too pricy with margin and the dome L scene is always same few fls with very few new entry for months. Last time always have new listing or fresh fl.

Even Malaysians advertising in the range of 600 upwards. (Just as comparison, in the Malaysian forums there was one lady quite popular who got massage certifications in Australia and was going for 300 ringgit last year, obviously she stop posting le, I suppose she can get more in other countries as she look pretty gnd too)

This had led to some able to advertise Japanese and even jav star in Singapore since the amount make sense for japs to come here and do a tour. The weld group imported one milfy and dome 3 also did so previously. Not sure how real they are but I guess with the rates of 800-1000 it’s believable as some of the jav stars without much income had resort to working fl in Taiwan and hongkong with high rates offered. (It’s a once in a lifetime fantasy for some)

Because exchange123 and this group cannot openly advertise and open door and rely solely on appts, they have to compete on cost and service while keeping cost and rent low so I guess the venue can’t be helped. Not say they don’t look fine but most of the ladies are just average looking though hardcore service and when someone like carrot comes along, really need to cherish. So hope everyone try to avoid as much nonsense like discussing additional services or openly discuss exact location of the joint and not being discrete. Carrot harks back to the old days of Geylang where she might not be super beautiful but is the average looks of the ladies available and willing to give good service like even help you undress. In current climate she is gem

Seen so many good ladies suddenly cut short stint very sianzzzz
Lin Meng Meng: very good service but had to go after short while because of throlls
Original Joanne from exchange123: this is not the current Joanne but I rate her best even higher than Xiao rou. She got spooked by something I cannot reveal and also left after short while. Best girl out of all exchange boss so far
Omm: still around but no longer advertise. When first knew her she was working off west side. Now have to book in advance a day ahead. No longer have her contact so don’t ask me
Xtt: fl dome 2 best lady I met so far. Towards the end unbookable as everyday full. She no need buy lunch everyday many regulars order lunch for her till she share with flat mates lol. Also left short stint.

Definitely see carrot having that potential unless because recently China open up more such quality coming. I doubt so although it be better for us if that is the case lol

Last edited by fijiperri; 30-03-2023 at 01:24 PM.
Old 30-03-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fijiperri View Post
Regarding the venue it can definitely be better but I guess it can’t be helped.
( Click to show/hide )
Property cost has risen over the past 1-2 years. It contributed to rising rates but service and quality remains similar. You go to any joint now, Orchard towers, Jalan besar, lucky plaza, syed alwi etc etc (not a secret as there are threads on them) you are expected to spend around 200-300. Geylang only just opened and rates had risen from the long ago 150 now.

In the past the difference with booking a local did not differ by much as you could still find gems at the rate of 300-400 so the prc ladies and Geylang ladies need to have quality as just a bit of top up we can book locals. In recent times dome L had risen too much to 700 - 1500 range which totally cater to a different market already. Huge competition gone and you can tell coz not many okt group doing locals now since it will be too pricy with margin and the dome L scene is always same few fls with very few new entry for months. Last time always have new listing or fresh fl.

Even Malaysians advertising in the range of 600 upwards. (Just as comparison, in the Malaysian forums there was one lady quite popular who got massage certifications in Australia and was going for 300 ringgit last year, obviously she stop posting le, I suppose she can get more in other countries as she look pretty gnd too)

This had led to some able to advertise Japanese and even jav star in Singapore since the amount make sense for japs to come here and do a tour. The weld group imported one milfy and dome 3 also did so previously. Not sure how real they are but I guess with the rates of 800-1000 it’s believable as some of the jav stars without much income had resort to working fl in Taiwan and hongkong with high rates offered. (It’s a once in a lifetime fantasy for some)

Because exchange123 and this group cannot openly advertise and open door and rely solely on appts, they have to compete on cost and service while keeping cost and rent low so I guess the venue can’t be helped. Not say they don’t look fine but most of the ladies are just average looking though hardcore service and when someone like carrot comes along, really need to cherish. So hope everyone try to avoid as much nonsense like discussing additional services or openly discuss exact location of the joint and not being discrete. Carrot harks back to the old days of Geylang where she might not be super beautiful but is the average looks of the ladies available and willing to give good service like even help you undress. In current climate she is gem

Seen so many good ladies suddenly cut short stint very sianzzzz
Lin Meng Meng: very good service but had to go after short while because of throlls
Original Joanne from exchange123: this is not the current Joanne but I rate her best even higher than Xiao rou. She got spooked by something I cannot reveal and also left after short while. Best girl out of all exchange boss so far
Omm: still around but no longer advertise. When first knew her she was working off west side. Now have to book in advance a day ahead. No longer have her contact so don’t ask me
Xtt: fl dome 2 best lady I met so far. Towards the end unbookable as everyday full. She no need buy lunch everyday many regulars order lunch for her till she share with flat mates lol. Also left short stint.

Definitely see carrot having that potential unless because recently China open up more such quality coming. I doubt so although it be better for us if that is the case lol
Bro you make some good points but there are better venues out there, or OKTs can invest a bit to improve the facilities (e.g. individual bathroom). My gold standard is still the YF stable. So room for improvement.
Old 30-03-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Yeah definitely can be better. Your gold standard is a good recommendation lol 👍
Old 30-03-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of

Had 🥕 today and here to contribute my FR for her.

After seeing many reviews on her beauty, decided to take a look myself. Reach site, door open and she was hiding behind the door. Once I enter, my jaw drop. Damn she was beautiful. Tbh, can’t believe my eyes. Her gfe was off the roof and it started the moment you enter. She’ll help you undress, and after shower she’ll help to wipe down. Service gao gao. Told to lie on the bed face down and give me a massage. I told her to stop after awhile as I rather look at her and chat. She gave me a vibe that I’ll want to sayang her so not to let her work so hard. Hahaha. She’s really very friendly and can chat anything easily. The rest of the service all good, no cutting corner. And make me feels like my younger days bonking my gf. Only setback was place a little too small. Imagine you’re with her at a posh hotel, unlimited shiokness man.

RTF- 100% sure
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1