The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold
Travel Bus / Truck lane on causeway to JB how much?

Any bros know, if travel on bus / truck lane on causeway towards JB /SG and asked by MY police to go with them to side, how much to pay to resolve issue?

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 12-03-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 6
jacksonpang1999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjacksonpang1999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Travel Bus / Truck lane on causeway to JB how much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaoSanWang View Post
Any bros know, if travel on bus / truck lane on causeway towards JB /SG and asked by MY police to go with them to side, how much to pay to resolve issue?
bro , fyi. just in case. At least get you mentally prepared.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...to-bribe-them/
Old 12-03-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonpang1999 View Post
bro , fyi. just in case. At least get you mentally prepared.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...to-bribe-them/
Thanks for heads-up.

Now I know probably offer at least RM$100 to make it worth their while...

Old 12-03-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 6
jacksonpang1999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjacksonpang1999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks for heads-up.

welcum.
Old 13-03-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks for heads-up.

You only pay if yours is an SG car plate.
I had been stopped several times whilst driving my malaysian registered car but never had to pay a single sen. I always keep a stack of business cards from the palace staff. I also have a selfie photo with the TMJ which was taken at a public event and printed out as small photos.
Whenever I am approached by the traffic cops.... I always claim that I am just a chauffer and the vehicle belongs to my boss.... I will pass him one of the palace business card and my drivers licence with the selfie photo clipped on 1 side of the DL. Works everytime as the officer usually will return them to me after taking a look and wave me on or u-turn and walk away without further bothering me
Old 13-03-2023, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for heads-up.

Really. You will risk going to jail for bribing the cop?
Old 13-03-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

The MY police stops u knowing u r M'sia car plate.

So MY car plate has no payment option to "resolve fine" and must U-turn whereas SG plate can?
Is it because afraid MY plate can complain police to the relevant channel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
I had been stopped several times whilst driving my malaysian registered car but never had to pay a single sen. I always keep a stack of business cards from the palace staff. I also have a selfie photo with the TMJ which was taken at a public event and printed out as small photos.
Whenever I am approached by the traffic cops.... I always claim that I am just a chauffer and the vehicle belongs to my boss.... I will pass him one of the palace business card and my drivers licence with the selfie photo clipped on 1 side of the DL. Works everytime as the officer usually will return them to me after taking a look and wave me on or u-turn and walk away without further bothering me

No bro, I'll wait for the MY police to ask, not offer upfront.
Hopefully, that will b less likely to be taken as bribery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Really. You will risk going to jail for bribing the cop?

Old 13-03-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

So MY car plate has no payment option to "resolve fine" and must U-turn whereas SG plate can?
Read properly lah..... saya say the polis making u-turn after checking my license to go away.
They oso know want to makan duit must see who is the back mountain.... scarly makan the wrong people they will kenna buang kerja.
Singkies are the safest to makan because all are kiasi type and will quietly Pay And Pay having been well trained by their gahmen.
I am nobody and no have back mountain..... so have to pretend and borrow the palace staff persona and the TMJ's photograph to act like have back mountain.
Old 13-03-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

No bro, I'll wait for the MY police to ask, not offer upfront.
Hopefully, that will b less likely to be taken as bribery.
It is still better to play safe and not flout the law. Especially when you are not in home ground.
Old 14-03-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
wah well played man, well played. now i know who to go with when chionging jb
Old 15-03-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
mixerknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

thanks for the share bro
Old 15-03-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

oic. Thot MY police ask u to U-turn. hahaha. my bad.

Quote:
Read properly lah..... saya say the polis making u-turn after checking my license to go away.
They oso know want to makan duit must see who is the back mountain.... scarly makan the wrong people they will kenna buang kerja.
Singkies are the safest to makan because all are kiasi type and will quietly Pay And Pay having been well trained by their gahmen.
I am nobody and no have back mountain..... so have to pretend and borrow the palace staff persona and the TMJ's photograph to act like have back mountain.

Old 15-03-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

any bro knows what's the procedure and going rate why stopped by MY police for driving on bus / truck lane?

Old 15-03-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

U take bus lane for what??
Old 17-03-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
U take bus lane for what??
Car lane jam for 2 hours, drive on bus lane no jam and brings u to near customs in 5 mins.
Travel bus lane to save time lo.
So trying to understand the "price" to pay.

Last edited by MaoSanWang; 17-03-2023 at 04:42 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1