The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1828 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future
Mongolian Goddess Bai Mudan has just manifested in Kuala Lumpur

My dear bros, the legendary Goddess Inner Mongolian Goddes Baimudan is now back in Kuala Lumpur after a year resting in Dongbei China, now she is recharged and ready to conquer everyones hearts and groins like the great Gengkhis Khan!!
I am sure BMD fans will be very very excited to hear this very very good news, but the problem now is where to stay? Which hotel is suitable to work in Kuala Lumpur?
BMD wanna stay in PGRM but there doesnt seem to have any vacancies. The good old 393 is a good choice but tenant is moving out in June.
Any fellow dear bro can recommend some suitable places? Goddess Bai Mudan will bless you with discounts for that.
Old 17-03-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1828 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future
Re: Mongolian Goddess Bai Mudan has just manifested in Kuala Lumpur

Newest Update!!
Goddess Bai Mudan has now manifested and set up altar in Hotel Sentral Pudu!!
Fellow worshippers can now go over to worship. Very nice environment, but it is temporary only.
Bai Mudan wants to rent a place in Plaza 393 , the same good old place. Anyone can help recommend?
Old 20-03-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
69bob69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How to contact? or got any pics?
Old 11-06-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lonelyguy6787 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Newest Update!!
Goddess Bai Mudan has now manifested and set up altar in Hotel Sentral Pudu!!
Fellow worshippers can now go over to worship. Very nice environment, but it is temporary only.
Bai Mudan wants to rent a place in Plaza 393 , the same good old place. Anyone can help recommend?
Hi brother, please share me Goddess BaiMudan contact? I really miss her n her services
Old 13-06-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 10
ChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bai Mudan is my favourite lady as she is Inner Mongolian and pure ethnic Mongolian with very classical Mongolian look and features.
I am too happy that this Mongolian Goddess has finally manifested in Kuala Lumpur. She is very resourceful and managed to rent a condo unit just opposite Sunway Velocity, actually is same condominium but different unit and level.

Luckily I keep in touch with her, I knew she would come back as Malaysia Boleh she loves Malaysia especially Kuala Lumpur thus I was actually waiting for her to come back and she also said will come back. She went back Dongbei and Inner Mongolia for a year to take care of parents and visit relatives.

Bai Mudan figure has improved a lot, she exercised and control diet and managed to slim down a lot.
Old 14-06-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 17
wct69 is a glorious beacon of lightwct69 is a glorious beacon of lightwct69 is a glorious beacon of lightwct69 is a glorious beacon of lightwct69 is a glorious beacon of light

Can pm her contact?
Old 15-06-2023, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Devil1993 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinggisKhaan View Post
Bai Mudan is my favourite lady as she is Inner Mongolian and pure ethnic Mongolian with very classical Mongolian look and features.
I am too happy that this Mongolian Goddess has finally manifested in Kuala Lumpur. She is very resourceful and managed to rent a condo unit just opposite Sunway Velocity, actually is same condominium but different unit and level.

Luckily I keep in touch with her, I knew she would come back as Malaysia Boleh she loves Malaysia especially Kuala Lumpur thus I was actually waiting for her to come back and she also said will come back. She went back Dongbei and Inner Mongolia for a year to take care of parents and visit relatives.

Bai Mudan figure has improved a lot, she exercised and control diet and managed to slim down a lot.
Hi bro... Do u mind sharing her contact.. I will b hitting KL this weekend... Wanna try her and see
Old 15-06-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 10
ChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fellow 大大s, I just sent PM to you all can check inbox.
I notice over hear few people intro Bai Mudan as she is mostly appear in Malaysian Chinese Forums, her advertisements and fr there all in Chinese.
If you register on LCLY城市,愿望城市 sure can find her.

Kungfufucker bro, you based in singapore so how often you go on Pilgrimage to Holy Land Kuala Lumpur to worship your Goddess Bai Mudan? LOL

I am based in Kuala Lumpur now and my weekly ritual is to worship her temple, fellow worshippers can PM me to unlock the secret..

Bai Mudan really is 天使脸孔,魔鬼身材

can tell she really slim down a lot, and she took great efforts to do that, makes her truly a Goddess..
Old 17-06-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Devil1993 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
I notice over hear few people intro Bai Mudan as she is mostly appear in Malaysian Chinese Forums, her advertisements and fr there all in Chinese.

Kungfufucker bro, you based in singapore so how often you go on Pilgrimage to Holy Land Kuala Lumpur to worship your Goddess Bai Mudan? LOL

I am based in Kuala Lumpur now and my weekly ritual is to worship her temple, fellow worshippers can PM me to unlock the secret..

can tell she really slim down a lot, and she took great efforts to do that, makes her truly a Goddess..

Bro do u please kindly share her contact with me... And FYI I can't read Chinese
Old 26-06-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
joelnamit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro do u please kindly share her contact with me. I have PM you also. Thanks
Old 29-06-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
jhayr1015coc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Nice, can share me the contact too. I am at KL now
Old 06-07-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
allblack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyallblack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi. Would greatly appreciate an assist with contact
Old 06-07-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ywsp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
My dear bros, the legendary Goddess Inner Mongolian Goddes Baimudan is now back in Kuala Lumpur after a year resting in Dongbei China, now she is recharged and ready to conquer everyones hearts and groins like the great Gengkhis Khan!!
I am sure BMD fans will be very very excited to hear this very very good news, but the problem now is where to stay? Which hotel is suitable to work in Kuala Lumpur?
BMD wanna stay in PGRM but there doesnt seem to have any vacancies. The good old 393 is a good choice but tenant is moving out in June.
Any fellow dear bro can recommend some suitable places? Goddess Bai Mudan will bless you with discounts for that.

Pls share contact
Old 14-07-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
john369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do you mind share the contact bro?
Old 15-07-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
ghualin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can you share the contact? Thanks, going soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1