The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of
Surprise clean massage from a place I thought isn't

My recent massage experience in one of Pelangi MP surprised me.
It was a tiring and hot day.
I was with my girlfriend having lunch around Pelangi.
After my lunch, we saw this MP that looked decent and clean.
We went ahead for the 1.5 hour massage.

I have never been to this joint, was tired and just wanted a massage and didn't want anything special. Plus I am with my girlfriend.
After paying, I was surprised to see that both our ML are young Viet ladies.
And they are young, pretty plus huge assets.
In my mind, I was thinking, oh, another special joint.

Firstly because so far the ML in those clean joints that I have been to are older or looks are not so appealing.

Secondly, one of the ML seems like she is trying to rush and snatch me as a customer from another ML because as you know, more tips from the guys.
though, the lady who left with my girlfriend is prettier and with bigger assets.

Thirdly, the layout inside is similar to KS. And at first that ML assigned my girlfriend and me side by side separated by a curtain along the hallway.
then I was curious because it will be awkward to be serviced by another lady with a curtain separating from your girlfriend. though I didn't want any special as I was too tired.
I was waiting for her to get a change of clothes and a towel. After a while, she came back with shorts and signal me to go to a massage bed in another corner on the opp side and a few beds away.
I was like, wow, she is really experienced, leading both of us to the same area and then discreetly bringing me to another side so my girlfriend won't know and hear us.
That is definitely a strong signal that it is a special joint.
her massage is good, she is small but really trying very hard to push your muscle loose, I can feel that her hand is shaking from using strength.

But I got it all wrong. she didn't brush any sensitive area, and didn't massage anywhere close to there. It was a very enjoyable massage session and before I know it, she went out to wash her hand and came back for the head massage and kept the small head resting throughout. My gf likes her ML also.
So I will frequent this joint for clean massage by hardworking ladies.

But who knows, maybe I just don't appeal to her for her to give GQ. Or all other ML are aunties and we just happened to get them.
ThisIsMelwood
ejectjoy
Biostar
Swagelock
Old 24-03-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wah78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Surprise clean massage from a place I thought isn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordArt View Post

I have never been to this joint, was tired and just wanted a massage and didn't want anything special. Plus I am with my girlfriend.

Firstly because so far the ML in those clean joints that I have been to are older or looks are not so appealing.

Secondly, one of the ML seems like she is trying to rush and snatch me as a customer from another ML because as you know, more tips from the guys.
though, the lady who left with my girlfriend is prettier and with bigger assets.

Thirdly, the layout inside is similar to KS. And at first that ML assigned my girlfriend and me side by side separated by a curtain along the hallway.
then I was curious because it will be awkward to be serviced by another lady with a curtain separating from your girlfriend. though I didn't want any special as I was too tired.
I was waiting for her to get a change of clothes and a towel. After a while, she came back with shorts and signal me to go to a massage bed in another corner on the opp side and a few beds away.
I was like, wow, she is really experienced, leading both of us to the same area and then discreetly bringing me to another side so my girlfriend won't know and hear us.
her massage is good, she is small but really trying very hard to push your muscle loose, I can feel that her hand is shaking from using strength.

But I got it all wrong. she didn't brush any sensitive area, and didn't massage anywhere close to there. It was a very enjoyable massage session and before I know it, she went out to wash her hand and came back for the head massage and kept the small head resting throughout. My gf likes her ML also.

But who knows, maybe I just don't appeal to her for her to give GQ. Or all other ML are aunties and we just happened to get them.
bro can share the MP?
Old 25-03-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 18
jammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wah78 View Post
bro can share the MP?
Bro, share location please
Old 25-03-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
se7en8910 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think it's because you went with your girlfriend. Most MPs dont want to start drama or trouble ma. The girls didnt know that you cheong, so ofc la they wont take any chances to offend you by brushing against your kukubird.

Try going again, but next time come alone. See if they offer any funny biznes
Old 29-03-2023, 04:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9193 / Power: 19
Ricky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond repute

Bro can PM the location with thanks
Old 29-03-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Say d name shop la bro
Old 05-04-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
darknesso deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarknesso deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Usually young MLs r assigned to couple massage. U try going in solo. Confirm old aunties.
Old 10-04-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold

Clean joint why must hide name uh?
Old 18-04-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rompingread66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordArt View Post

bro can msg Mp name, much appreciate
Old 18-04-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
OldMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can share this mp? going in with my wife soon...
Old 18-04-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
KayPohMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rompingread66 View Post
bro can msg Mp name, much appreciate
Pls share where is this good hideout! 🤚
Old 20-04-2023, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Propermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Surprise clean massage from a place I thought isn't

Yes, do share this place
Old 20-04-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 2
TWmango is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTWmango is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTWmango is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTWmango is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTWmango is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro can share location?
Old 20-04-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Iceman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share location? Thanks
Old 20-04-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

Hi, I went another time alone. Still no GQ. So I think should be really clean.
It is Yu Zhu Xuan. around 2 o'clock of Pelangi Plaza main entrance. There is a foot signboard.
Didn't managed to get the number that massage my gf.
But for mine is 98. You all can go try or ask for other viet number. Maybe can get other young ML.
ThisIsMelwood
ejectjoy
Biostar
Swagelock
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1