The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Bro, you mean Malaysian service in Geylang is BETTER than their service in JB??
Yes. Msian in SG is served by milf

JB Malaysian served by SYT
Old 15-03-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Annie should be 38 or 39 years old this year bah. In 2009, she was 25 years old, provided she gave us the correct age back then in 2009
😂 she will buy u lunch!
btw she is on leave for a week, so i was told.
Old 15-03-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Even if come over, they prefer work as FL- no future travel restrictions and price easily more than double.
true lor...same level with sinkBu price tag liao
Old 15-03-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
boleh xmm syt not easy to coax them nowadays

most of the younger generation knew how to milk money online unlike older ones
I pity the current gen of young men. All can only resort to being simps- pay loads of money to stare at pics of the gals virtually. cannot touch cannot feel.

In the past $150 can get you a fulfilling satisficing session with a gorgeous M'sian syt.

Today simps burn few hundreds every mth on OF/Twitch etc and the only one laughing to the bank are the syts. They earn easily $10-20k per mth without even needing to step out of their house.
Old 15-03-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
I pity the current gen of young men. All can only resort to being simps- pay loads of money to stare at pics of the gals virtually. cannot touch cannot feel.

In the past $150 can get you a fulfilling satisficing session with a gorgeous M'sian syt.

Today simps burn few hundreds every mth on OF/Twitch etc and the only one laughing to the bank are the syts. They earn easily $10-20k per mth without even needing to step out of their house.
era of cyber sex

You are 100% right 👍

We are damn lucky
Old 15-03-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
era of cyber sex

You are 100% right 👍

We are damn lucky
Conversely we can choose to jerk off to the unlimited cybersex options without stepping out of the house

Man we are lucky if you look from another angle 😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 15-03-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Conversely we can choose to jerk off to the unlimited cybersex options without stepping out of the house

Man we are lucky if you look from another angle 😅
for me

lick screen

Cum on screen only
Old 15-03-2023, 11:30 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Just paid a visit to Bolehland Yumi today. First time met her after 4+ years since Covid. No idea how she is so well-maintained for her age. She still looks very good! She must be past 40 by now.

Her tongue action is still unbeatable. Really cleaned out my balls too.
Old 16-03-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Bro, you mean Malaysian service in Geylang is BETTER than their service in JB??
i nv try the msian in gl before lol
but in JB the girls (FL) are syt and mostly uni students.
cant expect things like AR all these
Old 16-03-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all

GL is better then. Some china SYT can do AR, DFK and deep throat.
Of course they are not uni student, but i am seeing them to cheong & enjoy, and not to discuss thesis..
Old 16-03-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
One more play ground to explore. +23 to you.
Old 16-03-2023, 11:53 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Depends.. I think the new gen FL wont service like that. If u visit the old school HC / hotel spas in JB, chances are the local Msians there (who are typically 30 and above) might still have AR / YTL
Old 17-03-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10334 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Annie should be 38 or 39 years old this year bah. In 2009, she was 25 years old, provided she gave us the correct age back then in 2009
Annie is 1961… should be 61 this year
Old 17-03-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Annie is 1961… should be 61 this year
tbh although 60s but we'll maintained like 40s
Old 20-03-2023, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!

Damn i dont understand, 60 yo still can sell? Still got ppl buy? 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1