The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old Today, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
choonxiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Unexpected Services from a Pretty gal

Today I uncovered a gem in Zhuagen… and found this to be her specialty. I have tried Zhuagen from a variety of massage ladies here and found her to be one of the better ones deserving special mention. My blood vessels near my little bro and bladder have got some blockage that she kindly helped me to clear. I have not had this very special feeling for some time, and she performed it very well. While she recommended Not releasing my load (for best results), I was naughty and mesmerized by her womanly figure and asked her to sayang my chest and nipples leading me to become more and more aroused… until I eventually couldn’t tahan and and i upgrade Zhuagen to full service ~ 会有意外惊喜

Best of all, she is very service-oriented and certainly Not a time-watcher. She gives us the FULL 1hr service of massage zhuagen and sex; I was at her place for slightly over an hour, including the time I took to use her bathroom, and settle in before the session.

anyone want her picture ?and contact ?
Old Today, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
choonxiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unexpected Services from a Pretty gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by choonxiang View Post
Today I uncovered a gem in Zhuagen… and found this to be her specialty. I have tried Zhuagen from a variety of massage ladies here and found her to be one of the better ones deserving special mention. My blood vessels near my little bro and bladder have got some blockage that she kindly helped me to clear. I have not had this very special feeling for some time, and she performed it very well. While she recommended Not releasing my load (for best results), I was naughty and mesmerized by her womanly figure and asked her to sayang my chest and nipples leading me to become more and more aroused… until I eventually couldn’t tahan and and i upgrade Zhuagen to full service ~ 会有意外惊喜

Best of all, she is very service-oriented and certainly Not a time-watcher. She gives us the FULL 1hr service of massage zhuagen and sex; I was at her place for slightly over an hour, including the time I took to use her bathroom, and settle in before the session.

anyone want her picture ?and contact ?
https://mypikpak.com/s/VNxlw9M7gf5zAbNrbstnKflao1
IMG_5258.JPEG
After copying this content, open PikPak-App and enjoy extremely fast streaming
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1