The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2005, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
bahboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Noob Q

To all fellow samsters.
Just a little question about the Geyland district. I'm new loh, so don't really have a clue abt it. I read all this info about cat150, cat80, cat40, but how to tell which house or which lorong offer the different price for different chabo?
Is it that I have to go in to every lorong n houses and ask the OKT for their price?
No offense lor, but I try to look for this info, but either I missed some threads or I'm just blind. Anyway, no disrespect to all those senior samsters who have answered this kind of Qs maybe a gazillion times, but please kindly guide me thru it. Thanks a mil.
Old 16-06-2005, 03:02 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Noob Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahboy
but please kindly guide me thru it. Thanks a mil.
http://www.sammyboy.com/comsex.html
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-06-2005, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Today i got mood to screw newbies leh!
Old 21-06-2005, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 20
GLer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGLer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wakaka cant believe man. those newbie to GL should join my patrol team to GL lol. I went there 3 times a week.
Old 22-06-2005, 03:05 AM
Samster

Maybe I should take you up on that offer Gleb. Wouldn't mind a guide at all.
Old 22-06-2005, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 20
GLer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGLer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So have u gotta your answers on your questions btw.. U can pm me if u need more help.
Old 22-06-2005, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 21
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To all fellow samsters.
Just a little question about the Geyland district. I'm new loh, so don't really have a clue abt it. I read all this info about cat150, cat80, cat40, but how to tell which house or which lorong offer the different price for different chabo?
Is it that I have to go in to every lorong n houses and ask the OKT for their price?
Going door to door is not wrong and also one way to find out but it takes a lot of time to do that.

A cheaper way is to go down to Anti-Vice and ask them. 100% surely they know. In fact they have it type up on a list which you can also purchase a photocopy for only 50 cents, just like what they do for 4-D results in Malaysia and Thailand. Moreover, their info is guaranteed to be the most updated.
Old 22-06-2005, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
A cheaper way is to go down to Anti-Vice and ask them. 100% surely they know. In fact they have it type up on a list which you can also purchase a photocopy for only 50 cents, just like what they do for 4-D results in Malaysia and Thailand. Moreover, their info is guaranteed to be the most updated.
can go and get a copy for me? .. I duno where is Anty Y

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 22-06-2005, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
can go and get a copy for me? .. I duno where is Anty Y
New type of KY cream..
Old 22-06-2005, 02:05 PM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez
New type of KY cream..
the KY infront got one L or not huh?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 22-06-2005, 02:30 PM
Samster

thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
the KY infront got one L or not huh?
If you use the type with the L infront is just like having him giving you a BBBJ? Wow!

That would be cool man....
Old 23-06-2005, 03:44 AM
Samster

Thanks to those senior samsters that have provided much help, I'm really appreciative and hopefully will be a contributor to the forum real soon.
But some have taken their time to zap me and my points. If you don't wish to help out, then don't... move on to the next thread, its not like you have to click every single one of them, besides... the topic alone is Noob Q. If you don't wish to entertain the question, then why zap! Geez... what a bully!
Anyhow, again I'd like to thank those that have provided me with answers, and yes perhaps I should have taken this thread elsewhere, but I'm just a newbie and still new to how the system works, so please give some leeway.
I've been trying to read a lot of threads to get a better understanding, but nobody can become an expert in one night, right. I'm only human, bound to make mistakes and obviously bound to miss couple of important threads that carry the answer to my Noob Q. So stop zapping !
Old 23-06-2005, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor

So... this Anti-Vice... where to find them?
I've thought about going from door to door.. but is it fine with the okt if I'm just there to check out their girls till I found the one that I like? I've read some threads saying that some okt are not that 'nice'.

Last edited by bahboy; 23-06-2005 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Incomplete Sentence
Old 23-06-2005, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
check the Singapore Government Ministries web directory and look for Ministry of Home Affairs - Criminal Investigations Dept - Anti Vice Branch

Yellow pages also got their listings ...

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 23-06-2005, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
I've thought about going from door to door.. but is it fine with the okt if I'm just there to check out their girls till I found the one that I like? I've read some threads saying that some okt are not that 'nice'.
Bro you serious or not???????

Anyway, from the way you answer and stay cool, I think you'll make it in this forum lah...

Welcome to SB.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1