The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 01:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
lovergreed is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tiffany of Silkstockings
https://sbfsg.shop/showthr...hlight=tiffany

Looks: 9/10 pretty and looks very fresh

Body: 9/10 hourglass shape body

Bbbj: 8.5/10 suctions well done by her. No time watching and no teeth felt also

Pussy: 9/10 sweet tasting

Fj: 9/10 willing to move from one position to another. She will initiate sometimes with her naughty looks. Just like how we changed from missionary to doggy giving me naughty looks.. saying. Come f me

Gfe: 9/10 polite and sweet voice

Rtf: yes
Old Today, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 2
bmghosty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Date: 20 May 2024

Stable: Foxythai

Girl: Ruby

Looks: 8/10; looks better than pic. quite slim, a little belly. quite tall as well? like around 165cm. when i went in, she was wearing a black dress, looked very sexy in it.

Boobs: 7/10; natural soft boobs but they were not that big… big nipples to play with.

BBBJ: 6/10; did for a short while, then caps on.

French: 10/10; non-stop DFK. it’s crazy… like i had to pull away to breathe at times HAHAHA but yeah out of all the ladies I have tried, she is the most willing to DFK non stop…

FJ: 9/10; she is quite tight plus DFK nonstop.. couldn’t hold it in, just fired both shots very quickly… her cowgirl is a bit insane… like she is a pro at it… does very fast but at the same time leans forward for DFK.

GFE: 10/10; although she does not speak much english, GFE was still 10/10… shower together, kiss non stop. also when taking break, i just lie by myself after drying, usually the ladies will use phone or lie beside.. Ruby comes next to me and starts hugging me, so yea GFE was pretty high!

Overall: 8/10; for bros who want amazing GFE and DFK can go for Ruby. as for me, DFK is a bit of my weakness… usually shoot fast when DFK non-stop HAHAH. so probably will not RTF. but yea got this from the Foxythai mystery deal so quite a worth bonk!
Old Today, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
goldhunterx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ginny from Lust365 is pretty than photos, sweet looking girl..

Body was just right for me, her skin was soft and fair, her assets were amazing ..
I could not stop kissing her because of her soft lips

The BBBJ was also good i could shoot anytime
GFE was great , i don’t have to say , so many positions she did , i couldn’t keep up with her performances , i didn’t need to go for a second round because she totally satisfied me, she really knows what she is doing.!

Lust365 never disappoints and i would surely rtf
Old Today, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
gbrandonn is Cool - loads of Potential

Haru SOI69
-----
Operator: Responsive, Friendly & Clear directions

Physical Appearances and Character
Listing Picture Likeness: Features accurate as per pictures listed
Body: As per video shown, accurate
Personality: GND, accommodating, friendly, GFE, conversationalist
Boobs: | Natural and soft
Butt: | Meaty to grab
Skin: | Fair, smooth skin, no tattoos visible

Experiences
Communication: Able to converse in english, minimal GT use
BBBJ: Yes
Kiss: Yes
FJ: Accommodating in all positions
Audio Feedback: Decent

Upon arriving, I was invited in by Haru, who was wearing a black gown.
Shower/Toilet is shared among the unit. Shower towel provided.
After our showers, Haru inquired whether I preferred to dive straight into action or begin with a gentle massage.
A soothing massage to ease those tight knots after a long day of work is always a great choice.
Throughout the session, Haru conversed in English with minimal reliance on translation tools.
Haru’s dedication to providing excellent service and her accommodating demeanor throughout the session was truly commendable.
Haru is enthusiastic, appreciates good sex and is receptive to CIM.
As there were no slots after mine, Haru and I engaged in delightful conversations about her love for plushies, travel, and food long after the session had ended.
Haru - if you are looking to connect with someone that is hardworking and GFE.
Haru mentioned it is her first time in SG and she will be here for another week

Damage: $130/90/2 (Monday promo)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1