The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2008, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jegilar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

Bros,

Me and my buddy just got back from Hanoi yesterday and now I have another 3 to 4 day trip I can take anywhere in Asia with a different buddy. He mentioned that he wanted to go to Hanoi too, but as I just got back from there, I'm open to somewhere new. As most of you in the forum are all world travellers, I thought I'd ask. Other than Bangkok, Angeles City, and Hanoi, are there any other destinations that you would recommend? The key factors are price, quality of women, and ease of access. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Old 13-03-2008, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jegilar View Post
Bros,

Me and my buddy just got back from Hanoi yesterday and now I have another 3 to 4 day trip I can take anywhere in Asia with a different buddy. He mentioned that he wanted to go to Hanoi too, but as I just got back from there, I'm open to somewhere new. As most of you in the forum are all world travellers, I thought I'd ask. Other than Bangkok, Angeles City, and Hanoi, are there any other destinations that you would recommend? The key factors are price, quality of women, and ease of access. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

bro .. u can try ZuHai (China) ...
read up the thread in this forum and find out more ....
Old 13-03-2008, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey Bro, I happen to be in Hanoi at that same dates too. Will be bringing some cheongsters around to get drunk and rape by the viet girls, you can join in if you are no longer a virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteosg View Post
Hi Bro DepTrai and any good bro out there at hanoi,

I will be in hanoi from Month end to 2 April for work. Not too sure what hotel too book yet but appreciate if any bro wanna meet and show me the Vietnamese way in cheonging?? kekke Thanks in advance. PM me your contact number and email if possible? Thanks bro and appreciate your reply?? we keep in touch via PM/ tel.... thanks and hope to hear and see your guys...
Old 14-03-2008, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
Hey Bro, I happen to be in Hanoi at that same dates too. Will be bringing some cheongsters around to get drunk and rape by the viet girls, you can join in if you are no longer a virgin
May I join in the fun...........hehehehehe
Old 14-03-2008, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Of cos Bro Botar, we can fly over from HCM together. Will be honoured to have you as our distinguish guest... but there's one condition, you need to abstain from sex 48 hours in advance... can ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
May I join in the fun...........hehehehehe
Old 14-03-2008, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
in that case, let me organise the Raid of the Cat40 mission for brothers here la...
I think will be in Hanoi on 11 March.. so those interest PM me and I will arrange a meeting place and time to re-org for mission briefing before the assault! bring ur own blank attachments.
Night Live shooting mission.

Time 2200h, 15 March, adjourn at lobby of Sofitel Plaza hotel at West Lake.

Interested Party pls PM me. If no PM by Saturday 1400H, then mission cancelled.
Old 14-03-2008, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jegilar View Post
Bros,

Jakarta (please see the thread), Phonm Penh (i just got back from there and please also see the thread.), Saigon, Bangkok, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu.
Old 14-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Bro Dept,
My boys are negotiating hard with the vietnamese on the deal lah.... I will go there once the agreement is sign. I was in Phonm Penh yesterday... that place is happening man... I am waiting for bro cunt, botar, and Pocket to cheong together in PP.
Old 14-03-2008, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
cCup23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuycCup23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on Chuk (or Chook?) of Sakura Massage at 36 Cat Linh St

So with time on my spare hands I decided to venture out of the Old Quarter. Tried to find Hanoi Hotel but I couldn't find it (maybe I cock eye) along Giang Vo St. So I made a left turn into Cat Linh St and spotted Sakura almost straight away as the joint's sign is pretty big.

Sauntered into the place and chose the 90 min (240K Dong) package. So steamed bath followed by shower and then massage. In comes 26-year-old Chuk and she started massaging. Although there was strength and effort, the technique wasn't really there. Chuk doesn't speak English at all and my Vietnamese isn't good enough to hold a conversation so it was just a quiet massage.

After some time, she gestured for me to turn around and the usual thing happens I guess and she asked, "Massage baby?" pointing at my groin. I just acted blur.

"Baby?" I asked.

She was surprised at and couldn't think of anything to say as she couldn't speak English. She look quite flustered actually. Then she touched me first and I pretended to resist but finally stopped pretending and allowed her to massage my baby.

She got me hard then suddenly said, "No massage baby." Caught me by surprise but I recovered and said, "No massage baby, no tip." So begins the bargaining. This girl is certainly not that simple, as she was acting all the way to get a bigger tip from me. But of course I held firm and said that I would only give 200K as tips. So she lan lan.

HJ was average and she did not allow me to strip her so it wasn't a great experience.

Finished up and left after another shower.

FR on Chuk (Sakura Massage):

Looks: 7.4/10
Body: 7.4/10
Massage: 6/10 (Strength but needs to improve on technique)
HJ: 6.4/10
Overall: 6.5

Kamekameha!!!

Angmo In the VIP (Uncensored)

Sydney Shennigans by cCup23
Old 15-03-2008, 06:58 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Night Live shooting mission.

Time 2200h, 15 March, adjourn at lobby of Sofitel Plaza hotel at West Lake.

Interested Party pls PM me. If no PM by Saturday 1400H, then mission cancelled.
Mission is ON. meet 2200H at sofitel Plaza lobby. I am the short fat ugly guy wearing red underwear ;-)
Old 16-03-2008, 09:08 PM
Giveit2me1more*

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

All Old bird

Is the Wantan Noddle at Hanoi Hotel a shop or a stall

Is it directly opposite Hanoi Hotel and what time it close?
Old 17-03-2008, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giveit2me1more* View Post
All Old bird

Is the Wantan Noddle at Hanoi Hotel a shop or a stall

Is it directly opposite Hanoi Hotel and what time it close?
Wantan Noodle is a dish sold at the Ground floor cafe of hanoi hotel. look for it in the Menu as My Van Than. opens late afternoon (i think 3pm or later) and close very late (i think 2am ~ 3am)
Old 17-03-2008, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 22
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cat 40 style
Well, after a year in Vietnam, finally got a taste of the local brothel courtesy of the Master of Hanoi, bro Deptrai.

We met at about 10pm at Sofitel, and hopped onto Deptrai's xe may. It was kinda dark, so can't quite see the place, but I'll document it as best as I can.
Incidentally, on the way there, we passed by this place called "Tai Sai Kai" or "Ta Se Chiec", depending if you speak Cantonese or Mandarin. It's a name I recognized from playing in Beijing, and here, it's a gaudy red building along Nghi Tam. Well, did a little recce, and yes, it's the same style. KTV with women, and the place closes at 2 - 3am. We didn't go in though, as we had other plans.

Anyway, bro deptrai drove us along pass the newly open shopping complex (think it's called Sophie or something Plaza). It's on the road parallel to Nghi Tam, and for bros driving along Nghi Tam, you'll see this red banner hanging down the side saying "Opening Soon" (well, the sign has been there for the last 6 months, so guess the Vietnamese "soon" is open to interpretation).

Along the rode, turn left at the first turning and proceed down about 1 km or so. Can't remember the Hotel name (bro Deptrai... can supply)?

Anyway, the cost is 400K dong entrance fee, with a standard 100K dong tip for the gal. You go up the stairs, and pick from a group of girls. The girls are sweet young things, and are nha que's (or country-side girls). To be fair, they are not as pretty as the ones you see in town, but as common wisdom, you're renting a taxi; the taxi don't have to be pretty, just comfortable. So I selected one who had a genuine smile and she led me to the room.

Now, while on the way there, I commented to bro Deptrai that it's a shame the girls are exploited by the pimp, he earns 400K but the gal only 100K. Deptrai chided me saying that I am assuming the girls are forced there... and boy was he right. The girl I had was TRULY enthusiastic... the best working girl is one who is a working girl because she is a nympho, and figured, what the heck, I love to fuck, why not get paid as well? In other words, the primary motivation for the girl is to have a good fuck, the money is secondary (not that it is unwelcomed).

So, in not so many words, this girl makes it to my "Sucks like a Hoover, Fucks like a Trooper" category . I had a really good time, and from her moaning and climaxing to a scream (twice)... she did too. So, as I left, I gave her a 100K tip and slipped in an additional 100K saying "binh thuong la mot cham, vi em rat tot, day la mot cham nua"... pretty much saying I know the normal tip is 100K, here is another 100K because you were so damn good! Got her number, and she actually wanted to follow me back to my house that night, but nah... save it for another time.

So, bro Deptrai... Cam on rat nhieu... suong the!
Old 17-03-2008, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 19
retsoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds to me like you were in To Ngoc Van Street

Same hyperinflation there like everywhere else, I used to pay 300K some time ago, but I haven't been there for a long time. Quality varies, glad to hear you had a good experience.
Old 17-03-2008, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

You boys are making very jealous now Was supposed to get a stop over in Hanoi, but end up stunked in BKK

Was so looking forward to the Hanoi trip as I neber been before. Oh well! Maybe next time then

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1