The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2016, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Amazing experience in the place near SGH!

Got this contact from bro kenthebutler.. So bros pls don't ask me for contact, but you can ask him coz it's his contact. Actually I got it for another girl tiffiany like a few weeks ago but was busy. So happen had free timeslots this week and I decided to make a trip down... Fr as follows..

Went there without warning today and wanted to try my luck. Was assigned ViVi. This pretty syt in a black dress and she told me it's her 2nd day in SG. She did a decent chop chop massage for 30 mins which I signed up for and she asked me if I wanted more. Told her I want her bestest service and she told me that's fj at 120. She's extremely willing to please.. Followed and showed me the way to bathe and return.. In my opinion her French skills are better than what I previously had (her name starts with T and ends with an A). We got into action, she rode me like a cowgirl for a few minutes before The monster in me took over with hug and bang style. For the perfect ending, I asked her to bbbj and hj until I explode in her mouth. She didn't waste a single drip and her service was top notch until the end. GFE maxed thru out. Even helped me with my clothes and ended with plenty of hugs. Definitely rtm rtf! Best part is that it's less crowded and you don't have to sit on sofas waiting with other bros

Some post FR stuff I forgot to mention. Location is conveniently discreet.. And for Vivi, her boobs would be A-B type. So maybe not so much for boob lovers... But for massage lovers and GFE lovers..

I'm posting this FR coz I was blown away by her service!

Last edited by YakunBoy; 02-04-2016 at 10:42 PM.
Old 02-04-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Amazing experience in the place where purple line meets green line!

Hmm.. Wondering why no comments from bros or maybe everyone already know of this playground?
Old 03-04-2016, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

It's because bro Ken already posted and shared with many bros here already . No point starting another thread for the same place
Old 03-04-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
It's because bro Ken already posted and shared with many bros here already . No point starting another thread for the same place
I see! Thanks bro Becky for the insight. I just thought of recommending this gem I tried. But I guess after many bros saw my fr they would try her out. Cheers!

Just upped your points as appreciation!
Old 03-04-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of

Bro this one at 2nd level one ?
Old 03-04-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post
I see! Thanks bro Becky for the insight. I just thought of recommending this gem I tried. But I guess after many bros saw my fr they would try her out. Cheers!

Just upped your points as appreciation!
Don't be extra and start a pointless thread.

And you got 0 power how to up people, bullshit LOL

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 05-04-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

Hi bro Ken,

Wasn't trying to be extra.. Just trying to find a place to give an fr of my experience and thought it won't be nice to just comment on other posts. If you are unhappy then next time I won't start new thread coz I recognize the fact that this playground was introduced by you.

As for points. You are right that I have 0 power, and initially I couldn't add reputation (as I only started a new account early this year) and I went to newbie section to find out how to add reputation.. And it's only recently that I could see the special icon at the top right of the post response, and I could recommend the post( and according to what I read from newbie section, that is adding points to the person who posted the response)

Pls correct me if I'm wrong.

Lastly, my purpose here is simple. Know where the playgrounds are so that I can have fun when I have time and vitamin m. When I have good experience I write fr and share with bros to return the favor. I'm not here to make trouble or do extra things.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 20
jason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post
Hi bro Ken,

Wasn't trying to be extra.. Just trying to find a place to give an fr of my experience and thought it won't be nice to just comment on other posts. If you are unhappy then next time I won't start new thread coz I recognize the fact that this playground was introduced by you.

As for points. You are right that I have 0 power, and initially I couldn't add reputation (as I only started a new account early this year) and I went to newbie section to find out how to add reputation.. And it's only recently that I could see the special icon at the top right of the post response, and I could recommend the post( and according to what I read from newbie section, that is adding points to the person who posted the response)

Pls correct me if I'm wrong.

Lastly, my purpose here is simple. Know where the playgrounds are so that I can have fun when I have time and vitamin m. When I have good experience I write fr and share with bros to return the favor. I'm not here to make trouble or do extra things.
Check with kenthebutler dun have this girl leh.
Old 05-04-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
LIVERPOOL888 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro can share contact thanks
Old 06-04-2016, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason21 View Post
Check with kenthebutler dun have this girl leh.
Lol.. I read the thread again and assumed that ken79 is kenthebutler.. But not sure if it's the case..if kenthebutler don't have this girl contact, then maybe my thread isn't that pointless after all.

Again, I'm not sure how the okt or how the connection things works. Truth is, I had a good experiences and I'm doing my part to share this playground with bros here so that it can come back to me and we can all share good gems in the long run.
Old 06-04-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Use to have . Had tried her . Maybe she has left .
Old 06-04-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hardob is Cool - loads of Potential

Share pls. Tyty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1