The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2008, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking :: Resort Entertainment ::

Another new born Thai pub had it's official opening last night... It's called "Resort Entertainment", located along East Coast Park... It's above the McDonalds and just beside the billiard/pool parlour... Well, some of the bros here may know that this pub is under the ownership of the few bosses of "Live Impact" (used to call The ICON Bar)... So expect some of the PRs to be of the same old faces you've met @ "Live Impact"... Some of them are 'transferred' there while there are also a few new faces...

As for the singers, there is NightLights (ex-band @ The ICON Bar)... But now only left with Night & Kat and a few other female singers such as Jennifer, Apple and a couple more whom I don't really know...

Overall, the place is not bad... The table arrangements are better than "Live Impact"... Compare to "Live Impact", "Resort Entertainment" has more walkway and you won't feel like sardines packed in a tin... Better ventilation because it's new and for smokers, the smoking area are very near so it's very convenient... And toilet is not too far away too...

However, the liquor price is slightly steeper than "Live Impact"... Probably the rent is higher there... For a bottle of Chivas before discount, it's S$198 Nett... As for the rest of the liquors, check it out yourself!!!

*Cheers* !!!
Old 11-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: :: Resort Entertainment ::

woah.. for a place so outta d way.. it is kinda steep wor... unbelievable... 555+

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 11-07-2008, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yllauxes is Cool - loads of Potential

This one previously known as Home KTV right?is there still any pool table there?
Old 11-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Samster

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuter View Post
woah.. for a place so outta d way.. it is kinda steep wor... unbelievable... 555+
Yes, the price is rather steep... Not really used to it, especially when I've enjoyed better discounted rates at Live Impact... But no choice la, had to go down because one of the singers kept asking me to go down and have a look... Well, opened 1 Chivas, hanged some flowers and bought a few LDs... To think about it, quite heartache now... 555!!!
Old 11-07-2008, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yllauxes View Post
This one previously known as Home KTV right?is there still any pool table there?
Yup, I think the last time it was called "home... karaoke lounge (East Coast)"... That's because I asked for a piece of writing paper from the waiter and he gave me the paper with the above-mentioned letterhead...

As for the pool tables, I think you are referring to the pool parlour beside "Resort" right? Yes, it's still there
Old 11-07-2008, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 18
ken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร View Post
Yes, the price is rather steep... Not really used to it, especially when I've enjoyed better discounted rates at Live Impact... But no choice la, had to go down because one of the singers kept asking me to go down and have a look... Well, opened 1 Chivas, hanged some flowers and bought a few LDs... To think about it, quite heartache now... 555!!!
Any nice PR to intro and got happening or not i only go to places that
can Ta Pao home ke ke
Old 11-07-2008, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken ken View Post
Any nice PR to intro and got happening or not i only go to places that
can Ta Pao home ke ke
555!!! Bro, usually Thai pubs not too much actions inside one la... Depends on your luck whether you can get the PR to follow you back... Not all PRs can ta bao one hor, so best of luck to you!!! 555!!!
Old 12-07-2008, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
illusion28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hm... feel like dropping by this place to see see look look... any bros interested can PM me...
Old 13-07-2008, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 18
@nimal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down late the other night to take a look. not a bad place, just that we need to pay for parking and for those who drives, know that TP will always do road blocks around there too.

So bros, drink don't drive ya.

I should be popping by soon as i find Icon too packed for comfort.

No Booze?

No Women?

NO WAY!!!!

FR on ANGEL (RSE)
Old 13-07-2008, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

heard ard... tis place opens till 1am only? havent gotten their full license yet i think...
anywayz.. heard dat on friday.. major fight broke out inside.. wat a way to start a new disco huh... i wish d disco good luck in gettin their full license... think will have lotsa boys in blue hangin round d area aldy...

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 13-07-2008, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 18
@nimal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
heard ard... tis place opens till 1am only? havent gotten their full license yet i think...
anywayz.. heard dat on friday.. major fight broke out inside.. wat a way to start a new disco huh... i wish d disco good luck in gettin their full license... think will have lotsa boys in blue hangin round d area aldy...
yup, i heard about the big fight too. what a way to start biz.??...

No Booze?

No Women?

NO WAY!!!!

FR on ANGEL (RSE)
Old 13-07-2008, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
TowkayChye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร View Post
Another new born Thai pub had it's official opening last night... It's called "Resort Entertainment", located along East Coast Park... It's above the McDonalds and just beside the billiard/pool parlour... Well, some of the bros here may know that this pub is under the ownership of the few bosses of "Live Impact" (used to call The ICON Bar)... So expect some of the PRs to be of the same old faces you've met @ "Live Impact"... Some of them are 'transferred' there while there are also a few new faces...

As for the singers, there is NightLights (ex-band @ The ICON Bar)... But now only left with Night & Kat and a few other female singers such as Jennifer, Apple and a couple more whom I don't really know...

Overall, the place is not bad... The table arrangements are better than "Live Impact"... Compare to "Live Impact", "Resort Entertainment" has more walkway and you won't feel like sardines packed in a tin... Better ventilation because it's new and for smokers, the smoking area are very near so it's very convenient... And toilet is not too far away too...

However, the liquor price is slightly steeper than "Live Impact"... Probably the rent is higher there... For a bottle of Chivas before discount, it's S$198 Nett... As for the rest of the liquors, check it out yourself!!!

*Cheers* !!!
Most important the place got swee char bor can pick-up boh
Old 13-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowkayChye View Post
Most important the place got swee char bor can pick-up boh
555!!! Bro, since you are so direct, let me answer you directly from my personal point of view too... My answer is "Boh=No=Mai Mee"... It's just another typical Thai pub, so don't expect too much lobangs except the usual hugging, light petting and jub jub that happened inside the pub itself... Want more lobangs, KTVs better hangout...
Old 13-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by @nimal View Post
Went down late the other night to take a look. not a bad place, just that we need to pay for parking and for those who drives, know that TP will always do road blocks around there too.

So bros, drink don't drive ya.

I should be popping by soon as i find Icon too packed for comfort.
Yeah, need to pay for parking... Unlike Live Impact, the parking is free after 10PM... And road blocks are more frequent over at East Coast... But now it's approaching National Day and Mid-Year bonuses are around the corner for the civil servants, so I think road blocks should be quite frequent every now and then...

Went to Live Impact last night and realised that the crowd was not so much as before (but still quite full la)... Probably due to some customers switching over to Resort... Anyway, not sure if there's happy hour all night for bottled liquors @ Resort for Sunday night???...
Old 13-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Huh??? Until 1AM??? I heard from the OPs Manager that Resort operates until 5AM leh... And the opening night I left around 1+AM, near to 2AM liao... Wanted to pop down to Resort last night at around 3AM... But too seh liao, after finishing my bottle @ Live Impact...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1