The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
kujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Why do you all cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ33 View Post
Can share which pub or bar you go to? I will help you handle #1 and #2 . Maybe before you retire call for a MFF first. I suspect your wife already know you eating outside thats why the thought of losing you make her wake up her f idea.
yes sometimes the wife need to wake up the idea. but also depend on family situation. dual income very common.

Current Favourites:
- Reincarnated as a slime
- Kingdom
- Overlord
Old 18-04-2023, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 3
drinknsmoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
I'm in an healthy relationship but I still have fwb and visit the massage parlours to have my handjob. lol. I do question myself why am I being such a demon and want to just suicide for being such a selfish person.

anyone in the same shoes? healthy relationship but have fwb and visit massage parlours?
Cheat because bored of old partner but too well invested to leave perhaps. Imagine married with wife and children, having nice salary but you sick of your wife. Socially, divorcing her would cause a whole bunch of problems for your family and your kids.

If you get your sense of getaway / stress relief from whores / massage to keep you mentally stable to stay in your current relationship, it solves a problem for you.

There are better ways to solve this problem but people tend to find the easiest solution. FWB/Massage parlours are like a short term solution, a bandaid to stop the ship from sinking.

Unless you are going into the rabbit hole of having alternate family/mistress, Hide your tracks well, relieve your stress and go back to your family as a provider with a happy smile.
Old 18-04-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GG6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Human nature especially when it comes to the forbidden fruit. But whether cheat or not, usually one would already predetermine who they can be with for life. But that does not mean they would not cheat. Men probably just want best of both worlds while women want sense of security.
Old 18-04-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 2
dessertboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG6969 View Post
Human nature especially when it comes to the forbidden fruit. But whether cheat or not, usually one would already predetermine who they can be with for life. But that does not mean they would not cheat. Men probably just want best of both worlds while women want sense of security.
wanting what we cannot get or difficult to get also human nature that contributes to cheating i guess ?

Old 20-04-2023, 01:08 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

these concepts are talking about man, who is happy and yet wants more.

I would say, there are many, especially older bros, 40s, 50s, seen alot, and the reason why they are "cheating" is because the marriage that they are in, is unhappy and there are kids involved

No sex with wife for years, no care, no concern, even living and sleeping in seperate rooms

Surely the man will settle his needs outside, and from what I know, many women do the same.

We don't call it cheating when you get to that stage, its just survival and making the best of the situation.

Probably both are closing both eyes to anything the other party is doing
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 20-04-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GG6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
these concepts are talking about man, who is happy and yet wants more.

I would say, there are many, especially older bros, 40s, 50s, seen alot, and the reason why they are "cheating" is because the marriage that they are in, is unhappy and there are kids involved

No sex with wife for years, no care, no concern, even living and sleeping in seperate rooms

Surely the man will settle his needs outside, and from what I know, many women do the same.

We don't call it cheating when you get to that stage, its just survival and making the best of the situation.

Probably both are closing both eyes to anything the other party is doing
Perhaps, but if the spouse is hot enough, why even eat outside?
Old 21-04-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
tanweiliang01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG6969 View Post
Perhaps, but if the spouse is hot enough, why even eat outside?
variety, it's like an in-built seeds-spreading survival mechanism. look at arnold schwarz, his wife from the kennedy family and his maid, defies logic, but it happens
Old 21-04-2023, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanweiliang01 View Post
variety, it's like an in-built seeds-spreading survival mechanism. look at arnold schwarz, his wife from the kennedy family and his maid, defies logic, but it happens
Hugh grant is another example. But something that always baffled me. I do not appreciate such standard of variety.
Old 21-04-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Even when you get to eat hotel grade $25 chicken rice everyday, sometimes you just want to have a change and go find a $5 plate of rojak at the hawker center. Some people attach spirituality to sex , some just view it like another physical need like eating, shitting or peeing. Some need it every day , others not so much. Its not that easy to stick everything into just black or white.
Old 22-04-2023, 03:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Even when you get to eat hotel grade $25 chicken rice everyday, sometimes you just want to have a change and go find a $5 plate of rojak at the hawker center. Some people attach spirituality to sex , some just view it like another physical need like eating, shitting or peeing. Some need it every day , others not so much. Its not that easy to stick everything into just black or white.
I wholeheartedly agree with your presumptions. It is only Human behavior, as there will be often EXCUSES made to justify one's failed behavior to societal's etiquette, centuries norms & needs for evolution.

However, there is MORE to the precious gift of life than just sexual gratifications. We Humans are not mere animals or brutish beasts. There is a WIDER & BIGGER picture on the tapestry & MEANING of life - of fate & destiny, proven by our PROGRESS & evolution, if not by most, but many that sacrificed even their own lives so that WE may live today, far unlike the life span of animals.

To keep it short, we Humanity have only one just one SIMPLE golden rule, - to hurt none or be hurt by none, despite the many decrees that presumed mainstream religions or societal order, which sadly had attempted at SOCIAL ENGINEERING for centuries, not for the majority, but only for social POWER & PRIVILEDGES for them themselves & their supporters, with ABSOLUTE disregard to the many under their care, which often means sacrificing others thru dubious marketing & public vocal means. Precious Human lives meant nothing to them.

Each life is precious & means something special to another, if we each simply HONOR the golden rule.

The gift of life is precious, is a POWER, BUT comes with responsibilities to others.

Life would be far more simple & stress-less, if we Humanity, male or female, learnt from our ancestors - their mistakes made & progressed. It lays within our mental strength & mental DISCIPLINE which is far beyond any mainstream religion or social decrees dares impose upon free Humanity without CONSEQUENCES to the social fabric to achieve our destiny to the stars beyond our proven environmentally unstable planet.

As no 2 Humans think or share views alike, thus a need for a communications, to hold discussions to find solutions, without fear or favor, to change others or be changed by others in order to correct mistakes to progress, which is the Civilizational basis to BUILD meaningful & lasting relationships for oneself & loved ones even future generations, either by FREE WILL to dishonestly cheat & suffer the consequences, or to be TRUE to one's word or vows made, & be treated by another fellow Human accordingly, with life long implications...

Last edited by Willamshakspear; 22-04-2023 at 05:26 AM.
Old 22-04-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
tanweiliang01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
Hugh grant is another example. But something that always baffled me. I do not appreciate such standard of variety.
bro, thanks for sharing this. pretty extreme case hugh grant choosing his 1 off fling vs elizabeth hurley. wild stuff
Old 22-04-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
roadtohell is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

many sexless and unhappy marriages here unfortunately
Old 22-04-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

We Humans have only one life to live & life is short. No Human is born out of vacuum & EACH do have family, relatives & friends.

What kind of legacy does each wants to leave behind? Someone whom is not perfect as no mortal is, but will be looked up to, a role model, someone whom will do all, never give up, to find solutions for a better life for all, or a failure, cheater, scammer, etc to be spat upon for immortality?

Old 22-04-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
We Humans have only one life to live & life is short. No Human is born out of vacuum & EACH do have family, relatives & friends.

What kind of legacy does each wants to leave behind? Someone whom is not perfect as no mortal is, but will be looked up to, a role model, someone whom will do all, never give up, to find solutions for a better life for all, or a failure, cheater, scammer, etc to be spat upon for immortality?
Someone once told me the same thing about leaving legacy behind.
I questioned him when one is dead, why does one care so much about leaving legacy behind. He went speechless.
Perhaps you can enlighten me about this. HAHAHA.

Shouldn't one be much more interested in being happy and doing stuffs that makes them happy while they are alive?
What is the point in living the entire life being sad, bounded by some stupid marriage bond which was well planned, designed and thought out by scholars to entrap unsuspecting party whilst protecting the weaker party. As the saying goes Times change, Humans change. HAHAHA.

Maybe leaving legacy behind and being looked up as a role model makes you happy? But, this doesn't apply to me. HAHAHA.

Last edited by sbwow; 22-04-2023 at 10:10 PM.
Old 22-04-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Thanks for your response Bro Sbwow.

There is nothing to be speechless about leaving legacy behind. If it had not been our ancestors, whom lived in jungles & caves, belittled, bullied but courageous enough to put at end with countless sacrifices to it, to strive for a better & more uplifting equal society to lift up ALL lives beyond barbaric jungle laws where MIGHT is law, NONE of us would be alive today to see progress that they could not even begin to imagine. WE today owe them a debt of honor.

Each Human born does have the right to be happy, however, is it better to be happy alone & short term at expense of others thru deceit, lies, & the power of money dominance to sway those in desperate need, or to be happy with others thru honesty & sincere efforts that will last for LONG term TOGETHER & be remembered for eternity with good will, & FOLLOWED by generations thru an ancestor's mental strength & discipline to give each & all a better life?

The gift of life is precious & is a POWER that comes with responsibilities to those we love, whom love us or attempted to love us as best as they could. None is perfect.

With the gift of life comes too the gift of FREE WILL. We Humanity are not robots, but sentient & thinking beings, with the gift of intelligence, to progress & evolve.

NO ONE, no prince or principalities, has the right to TAKE away that right of FREE WILL, least of all the insignificant nobody me. I can only show one the CONSEQUENCES, if FREE WILL is wrongly used & lives, not just oneself, but others around one, are impacted...so choose wisely...

All the best.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1