The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 06-07-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
gStringGuy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganxibaxian View Post
cos its not your fault that they zg?
ya lo..lol
Old 07-07-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sotired90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I remember when I was in Sec 4 and I went with my classmates to OBS at Pulau Ubin. We each had to do a "Trust Jump" superman style onto a ground sheet being held by all the guys/girls. And when it came to my female classmates turn, she jumped too hard onto the ground sheet her track pants got caught by friction with the sheet, it actually pulled down her pants to reveal her panties. Suffice to say she was totally embarrassed and quickly tried to pull up her pants. All of us guys got a good free show with her white panty covered butt!
Old 07-07-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 18
LowProfiler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLowProfiler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i was sitting there enjoying my breakfast alone at the building canteen.. meddling with my phone while enjoying my nasi lemak..
anyways, a pretty SYT walked by with her breakfast and sat one table away, but same row as me and there wasn't anyone in between us so i got a clear view of her side so i was thinking.. "hmm.. nice view.."

normally my eyes would go back to my phone after she sat down but decided to linger on a bit longer she was wearing a babydoll dress.
so i got a good view of her nice legs.. while admiring her legs.. she placed her hand on her knee and move her hand up her thigh
initially i tot she was just stratching her thigh.. so as her hand moved up, her skirt exposed more and more of her thigh, only that her hand didn't stop at her thigh her hand went all the way up to her hip, under her dress exposing her black and white polkadot panties and it's not only a little bit, it exposed up to her entire side view of her sexy ass.
i know it must have only been like 2 secs.. but to me it felt like forever! lol
OMG.. i was grinning so much for the rest of the day...
Old 07-07-2015, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

With the new GoPro Hero 4, it's even easier for us to record such sightings.
Old 07-07-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sotired90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also when I was working in a office in the west, I remember my female colleague who would always wear short skirts to work. My cubical was directly behind another colleague and I would always get a daily viewing of her panties whenever the short skirt colleague bends down towards to point at something on the computer whenever they have discussions. Her skirt would ride up and her cheeky ass would be in full view. Those were the best times I had at the office
Old 07-07-2015, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 9
saikungao has much to be proud ofsaikungao has much to be proud ofsaikungao has much to be proud ofsaikungao has much to be proud ofsaikungao has much to be proud ofsaikungao has much to be proud ofsaikungao has much to be proud ofsaikungao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotired90 View Post
Also when I was working in a office in the west, I remember my female colleague who would always wear short skirts to work. My cubical was directly behind another colleague and I would always get a daily viewing of her panties whenever the short skirt colleague bends down towards to point at something on the computer whenever they have discussions. Her skirt would ride up and her cheeky ass would be in full view. Those were the best times I had at the office
In the office bound to have these types of sightings ..... some of them intentional
Old 07-07-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
2989994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowProfiler View Post
i was sitting there enjoying my breakfast alone at the building canteen.. meddling with my phone while enjoying my nasi lemak..
anyways, a pretty SYT walked by with her breakfast and sat one table away, but same row as me and there wasn't anyone in between us so i got a clear view of her side so i was thinking.. "hmm.. nice view.."

normally my eyes would go back to my phone after she sat down but decided to linger on a bit longer she was wearing a babydoll dress.
so i got a good view of her nice legs.. while admiring her legs.. she placed her hand on her knee and move her hand up her thigh
initially i tot she was just stratching her thigh.. so as her hand moved up, her skirt exposed more and more of her thigh, only that her hand didn't stop at her thigh her hand went all the way up to her hip, under her dress exposing her black and white polkadot panties and it's not only a little bit, it exposed up to her entire side view of her sexy ass.
i know it must have only been like 2 secs.. but to me it felt like forever! lol
OMG.. i was grinning so much for the rest of the day...
Woah .... can imagine that view, you lucky guy
Old 15-07-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!

I always have lunch at this coffee shop beside united square. The front shop is roasted meats. There is this yong tau fu stall manned by a syt! Probably less than 23 years old. And she is Singaporean judging from her accent. Wearing a tank top and a regular bra. It is really warm in that place so she's probably hot and uncomfortable as well. Got a big eye full when she bends down. Everything totally opens up! But bros, we must support young hawkerpreneurs in Singapore! That why I visit regularly.
Old 15-07-2015, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
PlaySoBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslim_87 View Post
I always have lunch at this coffee shop beside united square. The front shop is roasted meats. There is this yong tau fu stall manned by a syt! Probably less than 23 years old. And she is Singaporean judging from her accent. Wearing a tank top and a regular bra. It is really warm in that place so she's probably hot and uncomfortable as well. Got a big eye full when she bends down. Everything totally opens up! But bros, we must support young hawkerpreneurs in Singapore! That why I visit regularly.
Ok, will drop by to have a look
Old 15-07-2015, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

During uni time, was skyping with my ex-gf who was rooming with a Korean as part of her exchange programme at a Korean university. She popped out of her room for a while to grab dinner but left the webcam on.

Her roomie returned and unknowingly started to change in front of the webcam. At first, my heart jumped and I faster kept quiet to avoid alarming her... but too stunned to do anything but watch...

Had a good show for 5mins or so of those kimchi boobs.... slurp~ still can rmb those creamy white buns w pink nipples clearly. It was after everything eneded that I realised I totally forgot to record down on my phone, damn it!
Old 15-07-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
Sigao is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I got a free show when a lady in a dress got hit by a 'draft' coming down from the upper deck of a bus.
Old 15-07-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

during uni, was Skyping with my ex gf who was on exchange in a korean university. when she left the room to grab dinner, the webcam was left on, and lo and behold, her korean roommate returned.

didn't know that the webcam was on as my ex gf had blacked out the screen, so she started to change in front my eyes!! i swear my heart stop beating, for the 3mins or so, i kept as quiet as a mouse and enjoyed the striptease. will never forget those creamy jugs w small brown nipples.

before i knew it, she was done changing and i realised i should have recorded the whole scene down. damn wasted!
Old 17-07-2015, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

Rented a new place.

Went to sign the lease with the lady owner. A lady, not those hot kind, but those motherly kind. Very nice, sweet and friendly.

She is quite thin so obviously her boobs are those A cup type. As she bend down to sign her name on the dotted lines, her round neck t-shirt opens and shows me her right breast and slightly pink nipple. She is not wearing a bra.

I try to make her bend down a few times by asking question and pointing on the leases. After few times, was worried that she knows what I am doing and will kick me out so stopped.
Old 17-07-2015, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolioalan View Post
Rented a new place.

Went to sign the lease with the lady owner. A lady, not those hot kind, but those motherly kind. Very nice, sweet and friendly.

She is quite thin so obviously her boobs are those A cup type. As she bend down to sign her name on the dotted lines, her round neck t-shirt opens and shows me her right breast and slightly pink nipple. She is not wearing a bra.

I try to make her bend down a few times by asking question and pointing on the leases. After few times, was worried that she knows what I am doing and will kick me out so stopped.
She got anymore spare room?
Old 17-07-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
She got anymore spare room?
Bro,u want to bio her karchng.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1