The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2007, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 18
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of
x Sessions With My Buddy

Hey Guys, even encountered ur frd/buddy who is very close to you did that kinda thing with u even though u r attached or vice versa..Reminder: No flamming or zapping. juz to share my encounters.. thanks to all dudes..

I am going to share with u guys with my real life experience, and i can say my buddy is great, enjoyed every session with her, and is simply thrilling, as both of us r attached..

Actually, this buddy of mine named ''S'', we knew each other for 2yrs + at a website www.wholivesnearyou.com long time ago, happened to see this pretty sweet looking gal when I somehow clicked on View who's online..Clicked on her, send a msg to her saying hi, hello, as time passed got her msn contact, n began to chat..n finally got her num..

The 1st time we met, i brought her to changi beach for some kopi session n +++ cock session, at the point of time, she is still single,inside my car, we began talking dirty stuffs like hey there are some nice vids inside my fone, wanna watch, i was surprised when she says open them up, cos i tot for the 1st time we met each other, i should act like a gentleman, probably my motto in life is to waste no time..after watching the vids, we went to the beach for some relaxation period, i was shocked when we were in the midst of viewing the aeroplanes flying ard in the sky, when suddenly, she gave me a hug from my back, dun knoe y i was somehow pai say also, maybe not used to some 1 hugging me other than my gf..I truely understand the phrase ''Nan ren bu wai, nu ren bu ai'' heehee .. I told her hey dun like tat leh, she says aiya nvm la, it feels so cosy hugging you frm ur back, n i say hey dun force me to hug u back, she exclaims you wun 1 la, u r a faithful guy to ur gf, the way we chatted on the fone, i already knew wat kinda person u r..(Yeah by e way, i acted like a saint previously when we chatted on the fone before our 1st meeting session..)

Bros, currently working night shift, will continue my story asap..cheers
Old 03-07-2007, 02:24 AM
Samster

VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of
Re: x Sessions With My Buddy

Time passed, n she began massaging my back as she knew that I travelled from a very long distance from my place to her place n then to changi beach, hmm, very smoothing, soon after i dun know wat came to my mind, suddenly, i caressed her thighs with both of my hands on them vigorously,she was atonished when i did tat, she also face red..time is getting late, and i decide hey, i have to work 2molo morning, lets go home, she was sad, n says ok..inside my car, she asked me a silly question, can u be my part time gf? I say dun b crazy, its not worth it n its silly, she says i feel between u n me there is a deep chemistry in us..dat was craps, haha, horny little gal..

By the way, she is 6yrs younger than me, i can say i earn it liao, she is currently schooling at SIM..cud not believed that a gal taking her degree currently can have tat kind of thoughts, but hack it la, as long as we have our sessions regularly can liao..right..

Actually, we can only meet once or twice a mth depending on my working shift, as u can see, my shift is alternate, based on 1 week day, 1 week night, as for my gf side, security is quite tight, cos she always checks my mobile msgs, emails and etc, n very often i have to stay at her hse when i m on day shift..recently security is not as tight as before..cool man..

Whenever, i m on night shift, she will call me to chat bout her school matters, n i will tell her my problems at work, n soon our relationship became stronger, and she requested can we meet at least once a week when i m on day shift, cos dat is the only time when i can get to stay at my own house for once a week, n i will use the excuse of telling my gf, hey i m very tired today after a 12hrs shift, i wanna sleep, n normally she wun disturb me when i m sleeping, unless very sway la, but there was once lor, when i m bedding ''S'' in my car at East Coast Carpark, when suddenly I saw a 3G call from my gf, in my mind i was thinking, wah so late liao 1am+ in e morning, still wanna call n check on me, but i dun wanna tink so much, i told ''S'', pls continue blowing for me..

To Be Continue..
Old 03-07-2007, 02:38 AM
Samster

Gosh, her BBJ is great, i will never forget the skills of ''S''..1 word for it ''Shiok"
Whenever, I am on day shift, i always pinning the night to come, she actually BBJ for me on our 2nd time meeting at night..

Met her at her place, picked her up, n drove to East Coast Park, our Favourite Haunt..Began chatting as usual, then, she asked me can i lie on ur body, i say fine, lets get my seating adjusted to the height where u can lie on me, suddenly she asked u dare to kiss me? As per normal, i pretended to be a saint again, erm, i cant do this, it is very unfair to my gf and u, cos u r not my gf, this time round, u know wat she calls me, she says i scared gf, calling me a tortoise in chinese, damn, i say if i really dare, i will rape the hell outta you, and she keeps saying oooh i m so scared..damn nwadays young gals r getting fiercer, i was quite amazed also la, actually i also felt dared, dare not do anything to her, as i m quite afraid who knows if i do anything to her, n she asks me to be her bf n leave my gf, hell no lor..

Things changed when suddenly, she took off her clothings, placed my hands on her breasts using her hands, wow in my mind, i was tinking damn it was big, those papayas..hehe.. soon, i getting horny, gf did not give me for weeks, as such i decided to vent my horny anger on her, i stripped her bra and began frenching her, damn, i forgot to bring a condom, n she told me, lets fuck, i say wah u very fierce leh, i say no condom leh, she told me dun b scared la, i wun eat u up, we can have a memorable night 2nite after 2nite we will still be very gd frds, i say sure anot, later u sabo me hw? And she keeps saying she wun, haha, up till 2day we still r very gd buddies + all our exciting adventures lor, since i have no condom with me, she began to BBJ me, the suction is damn gd, rating for her BBJ : 9/10..wonderful, 1 amazing thing is she actually swallowed my cum when i cud not control n shot to her mouth the 1st time she bbj for me, i say hey i give u tissue, she says it's ok, i swallowed le, u dun know meh, sperm is very nutritious, haha, well up to her, after the session, she wore back her clothes, n i put on my boxers follow by my bermudas.. On the radio n tune to class 95fm for some smoothing music + 1 ciggs..cool man, after that we proceeded home as usual..

To be continued..
Old 03-07-2007, 02:42 AM
Samster

Soon after the 2nd time session, surely got more n more sessions lor, already predicted by me, the 3rd time session at Punggol, some MCP, also did BBJ, well, I decided not to unleash the beast in me 1st, wanna enjoy more of the BBJ from ''S''..

Juz enjoyed licking her titts, pinkish small little titts..

Bros who upped me juz, thanks, juz sharing my encounter BRB Dudes..
Old 03-07-2007, 03:15 AM
Samster

Soon, our meetings became regular, there was 1 night when we have decided to go to Punggol Beach for some exciting adventures, but that night turned out to be the most enjoyable night for both of us though it was raining tat night, and i asked ''S'' how raining already, cant get on with our thrilling adventures, n she asked me m i tired, of cos i replied no, i was thinking 2nite will be the night when I give u a gd time, well, since both of us were still fresh by then, decided to proceed to her hse since it is quite near to punggol though, i parked my vehicle at her place MCP, n went straight up to her flat, initially was quite afraid that her parents would suddenly wake up, n she says aiya my parents sleep like pigs liao la, wun wake up 1, i stepped into her flat n saw her younger sister, gosh, i began to have even hornier guts in me, saw her sis wearing white pyjamas, can actually see her bra under naked lights..

Walked into her room n she began opening some nice music for me, n she says u not tired meh, lie down on my bed la, dun b shy, u muz be tired after a long day at work, she locked her room door, turn off the lights with the air-con on at full blast, n she lied juz besides me juz like a pussy cat lying besides its master..LOL..

Soon, we heard a nice music coming out from the player, hmm, i tink the song without u by Mariah Carley, damn class 95 always play those nice oldies songs, Upz for class 95fm, have been its fan since young, we began to french like nobody business, fondering her nice little titts, caressing all over her body lick her ears, and she moaned like a pussy, i licked her neck all over with my saliva all over her neck, , fingered her, n she says she wants, luckily i was alert enough when i left my house, brought along my weapon(condom) durex brand, all time favourite, i say sure, tonight will b the night when i penerates U!!!
Old 03-07-2007, 03:29 AM
Samster

She began taking off her clothes, n came on top of me, kissing me violently, i stripped her bra, n clothings, while kissing her, touching her titts gently, she pulled off my bermudas n boxers, n asked me u wan me to blow u, i say sure y not, give me ur best shot, she started to blow me as usual, soon she was all naked, frankly speaking, wanted to paint her at first, but due to her foul smell in her cb which inturn actually turned me off, but wat to do, my sperm bank is already full, no choice lor, have to tahan abit, nv paint her, i asked her to lie straight, this time my turn to serve her, my dick already Marikita like a hardened steel rod liao, frenched her again, she started to moan like a horny little bitch u can see in Japan AV movies, she started to whisper softly into my ear drums saying I want plz penetrate me deep n hard..

Dun wait liao la, wore my weapon, n started to penetrate her in n out continuously, damn she was actually whispering my name, calling me, hubby,ma chiam my gf calling me hubby when i have sex with her,after 5mins of hard fucking, i decided to screw her in missionary style, my all time fav style, grapping her butts, pushing my dick to and fro, soon i was about to come, i asked her can i cum on you, damn she replied pls cum all over me, i want u to make a mess outta me, ehh, this words i like heard in before when i once watched Ang Mo AV, haha, u sure get it from me, received a signal from my sperm bank buddies, as soon i was bout to cum, i pulled out my weapon n shot my load all over her body, even her pillows has got my cum on them, hehe, who cares man, wah she turned on her lights, i can see my cum all over her butts n her back, my dick is still hardened, this time round i can still fuck la, i laid her on her computer table, though my weapon has been used up, decided to screw her from the back, till i cant tahan, i say ok stop lets go wash up, she says i want round 2 later..

The most fantastic Sex partner i have ever encountered..

Will be back for more..need to go work liao..
Old 03-07-2007, 04:07 AM
Samster

Definitely, no more round 2, all potential energy has been used up, juz sat on the bed to tcss for a while asked me how is the relationship between me n my gf has been going on? I replied, as usual lor, nothing special, she began looking at me seriously into my eyes, i really love u n want u to be my bf, can u leave ur gf for me?

I looked n said no i cant, we can continue have our funs, u mentioned before, there will be no more committments, juz fun, maybe some of the feelings. i say out of 10guys, 9 guys go out to flirt, in the end still go back to their wives or gfs, suddenly, she mentioned no i dun want, i m going to call ur gf 2molo, n tell her bout us, this time, i felt pissed off and said even if u do that, I wun be with you and wud hate u even more in return, when i mentioned i wanna go off le, she hugged me tightly from behind, suddenly my didi marikita again,haha, really funny to have such feelings, she started to fondle my didi, telling me, okok i m sorry juz dun throw me away like a toy after our funs can, i say ok, round 2 began, fondle her breasts again, kissed her cheeks, this time round fuck her raw, i knew it is unsafe fucking some 1 raw unless she is ur wife or damn closed gf, actually i m risking, but at that point of time, who will care so much, anyway i knew her stories inside out, i m actually her 2nd man who have fucked her entire life, whether it is true anot, i do not know, but i m tinking for wat she wanna bluff me, i cant give her any gd returns eventually, hmm, the feeling is good, penetrating her in n out once again, leaning her body unto the wall, raping her while we were role-playing, she was calling me kor kor, dun fuck me, haha, cud not tahan anymore, load my cum unto her butts once again, wah, this time super exhausted lor.. my legs were shivering, i said ehh i wanna go home liao, 4am liao, 2molo still have to work, she kissed me again n say when shall we meet again, i says if time can allow me, surely i would meet u up la, she sent me off sadly n wave me goodbye..

To be continued with other installments real soon...
Old 03-07-2007, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD042 View Post
Nice story...keep it up
Bro, will return favour once i regained my power later..cheers
Old 03-07-2007, 04:15 AM
Samster

Realised that as the relationship between u n ur spouse gets longer, u tend to get sick of having the same dish everyday, n would like to have some other excitements, like frequent the pros, ktvs, flings n etc, actually I have lost interests in having sex with my gf, even we have sex, the feeling is not as good as before..

I believed this is part n parcel la..Accept it n enjoy every single moments in life whilst we can..

Will be back with more adventures with my buddy ''S''..
Old 03-07-2007, 06:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
X I N is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Well what can I say, some guys hv all the luck ...
Old 03-07-2007, 07:32 AM
Samster

Bro TD042: Power Regained, have up u back in return..

cheers..
Brb with more adventures of mine 2night when i get back to work if have time, now time to go home..
Old 03-07-2007, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
tiolaixiong is Cool - loads of Potential

Good stuff u have all the luck man bro
Old 03-07-2007, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 18
kelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of light

nice story Bro Vogs. upz u with my humble points.

cheers
Old 03-07-2007, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
vinn111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI Bros,

Very nice and exciting story, KEEP IT UP!!!

Cheers!!!

Vinn111
Old 03-07-2007, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light

Some guy have all the luck in the world........ Me no such luck.... Hai......

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1