The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2265 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civichevy View Post
To be clear, I didn’t “call her repeatedly” bro. Only called once after 2 days of no reply.

Her listing said “call or text” right? So after no reply I called one time lor. Then she replied.
Glad to know that it was not u. 1 guy called her repeatedly when she was working. She checked the database but no record found. Got more scared becos of the strong wind recently.

All the listings are templated and cannot be trusted. Some SN MLs have shower together while some B- or A cupper MLs have BF stated in the listing.
Old Today, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Horny ml. She shafts her boob in my mouth and ask me to suck her nipple and enjoyed it.
上上品 She bent over while washing her hands, arched her back and pushed her butt up and cheekily looked at me... BTH her.
Old Today, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Recently just got a message from a ML I last visited in 2019 I think asking me to go find her. Thing is I forgot who she is and paiseh to ask her sia hahaha…
Am thinking if it might be Gu Dian Mei Ren cos she’s the only oldie I know who came back and I visited way before.
Anyone knows her WeChat account display name now? Can PM me if not convenient.
Who? Zhu Zhu ah?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old Today, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 16
luckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko666 View Post
Wanted to find DanDan but she told me I had no record so bobian had to find another, just nice saw luckyboi review so decided to give it a go. Thanks luckyboi!

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-yu-er/

Told me she is just here for 4 days and there's not much customers so decided to write a review for her.

Location: About a quick 5 minutes walk from the mrt and parking available along the street (But please pay your parking fee, I saw some poor guy got summon even in the parking lot lol)

Ambient: Condo, she got the master bedroom with attached shower, have a roommate

Look : 8/10 is a good score by luckyboi Pre-milf and pretty, the video is most similar, ignore the photos. She looks like the pretty mom of your primary school friend that you have a crush on. Carries a refined lady vibe.

Body : 9/10 Smooth skin, slim, and average proportion all round

Overall: I will give a 9/10. Service as per listed. Quite true she has very high playability, did almost everything I can with her. From her servicing me, to me servicing her, fingering her non-stop until she climax, blowing me for solid 10 minutes. Then another 15 minutes HJ without much complains. And certain things like you know what is also YMMV, if the mood is right, she will speak the language. Overall it's a solid job for $140. I don't know what else I can even try so maybe you can go try and let me know
Nice bro, I think Yu Er is a good gem for high playability.
Old Today, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/da-bao-massage/
Is this the dabao that was here last year?
Old Today, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-yu-er/

Quick MR for this service oriented lass. Previous recent MRs of her is quite true to account. I was apprehensive because the pictures were not my type, but that first video of her in black hair is really tempting. I really watched that video over and over again before deciding to make an appointment. On the way there I was still trying to manage my expectations, but turns out the person is a looker when the door opened. She was tall, fair and svelte. Good looking young milf. Talks with a little taiwanese teh teh accent. My type. Although must quantify pictures and videos are PS for sure, but actual person not bad, especially the svelte body shape. That waist and butt proportion is a sight. Ice was broken easily and she made me laugh quite a fair bit.

However, when I laid down after shower and she asked me what services I want, I was a little taken aback as she coyly said there is FS. I remembered checking and there wasn't. So she told me she just listed it because she is a little stress as she is new and worried she can't cope. Honestly I was very tempted because she is totally my type, but I just said let's just let the session roll and see how it goes because FS not my thing, lol. Usually the FS girls kind of either rush you or the fake ML will up the price and push you for FS etc which will immediately dampen my mood. Surprisingly she didn't dampen my mood, not pushy and proceeded happily to service me.

I wouldn't go into details as previous MRs were quite detailed already. I think her strength is she is not pushy, knows how to get the mood going, and she don't rush! For a few moments I thought she was going to finish me off but she slowed it down and take the session up another notch. She even let me rest for about 10 mins to catch my breath. First time I encounter such thing in all my chionging years.

Not a time watcher, very accommodative and willing to learn. And she keep reassuring me to look for her for massage next time, knowing massage is more of my thing. Quite like her character and her physical outlook so will definitely RTM.

By the way she is on working pass and will be here for about half a year.
Just saw her listing at isyou-35. FS at $200
Old Today, 10:36 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42288 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
上上品 She bent over while washing her hands, arched her back and pushed her butt up and cheekily looked at me... BTH her.
She is something like Love but boobs are bigger. I give her Grade BBB, just lose MHT a bit. But playability is much much better. Paying 120 is a steal.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Should be bah. Same phone number.
Old Today, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omniknight88 View Post
Wanted to try GDMR however didn’t get to save her details before she took down her ads. Able to share contact details? Thanks in advance bro.
Sure bro, pls check ur PM.
Old Today, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Yes. I just compared her previous pics, same person and damage. She revealed all her tattoos in new pics.
Old Today, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bL3AhS View Post
Sorry for the late reply, she listed for quite long already.. msg her a couple of times but no reply maybe packed with regulars ba.. thanks for the heads up 🙏
Yes u should find many Mr in the past on her.

Unless u keen into her bbbj else u be t missing much. She don't win in looks department as mentioned
Old Today, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Actually I think it depends which time of day you visit, I used to go there quite frequently to drink chicken soup... always have lot(s)

Maybe now different but I visiting real soon so can update if any changes.
I went to check out, ample parking. Don't think that area as happening as before.

Anyway back to Dan Dan which many had already tried, my take:

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/dan-dan-massage/

I like the communication - friendly, simple, clear and rather prompt.

Her listing pics look so demure, in person she more foxy... can still tell it's her though the feel was really different. Not SYT definitely, pretty... perhaps a bit like xiaoxi (anyi's friend), pretty though you can see that not SYT. More like well maintained.

Don't really remember what she wore on top (something quite not common I think?) as I was distracted by the super micro shorts she was wearing that most of her butt cheeks were showing.

Was surprised that she focused quite a lot on the massage, she is strong. Now the style I like but thumbs up for the effort.

By now I know why people raved about her playfulness etc. It was like she was playing with me trying to get a reaction. This is not the type of playability I like, though on good days I may play along. It is nothing bad, I like the effort but I think she could tell I wasn't too enthusiastic lol.

Small perky ass, her boobs were nice, full and soft - I couldn't feel anything that suggest any enhancement. Maybe next visit have to try to feel again when she lies on her back. She didn't make it difficult for roaming, kissing was probably a standard now - didn't try to French her. Good coverage on the CB before the HJ.

As mentioned earlier, just need to manage expectations and don't overthink what others wrote and the session can be enjoyable. She is rtm material just not a regular for me.

Cathy
Old Today, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
So the gal beside Jia Ning's latest SLG ad is Si Yu...

Guess now they r staying together at Area B if i m nt wrong
Oh I actually like JN's place near the Malaysian Bank... seems this new place doesn't have as much privacy so can drop her liao.

Cathy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1