The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgbnhy View Post
Rose become 155 already?
Previously need 200
Probably she haven’t hit her target then, next time I try again
Old 07-11-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgbnhy View Post
Rose become 155 already?
Previously need 200
Yes, usually is $200. Surprised that now become $155
Old 07-11-2021, 09:47 PM
Samster

chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Rose ,I think she is the most popular there.

What I like :
GFE :10/10,
FJ:8/10 (cause doesn’t know was she faking her moaning )but not a time watcher Massage :7/10 .

What I Don’t ’t like :
During FJ always looked at HP whenever she received a message,
Bathroom is outside the room
Steep staircase

Damage :
55+ 100

Will RTF/RTM a few more times ,after that will move on .
Any bros have recommendations for other MLs there who is better then the flower ? Thanks
Yes, I’m facing the same thing …during the fj she will keep look it her phone to monitor the cctv app.
Old 08-11-2021, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Rose ,I think she is the most popular there.

What I like :
GFE :10/10,
FJ:8/10 (cause doesn’t know was she faking her moaning )but not a time watcher Massage :7/10 .

What I Don’t ’t like :
During FJ always looked at HP whenever she received a message,
Bathroom is outside the room
Steep staircase

Damage :
55+ 100

Will RTF/RTM a few more times ,after that will move on .
Any bros have recommendations for other MLs there who is better then the flower ? Thanks
Wow bro, finally get chemistry and fj with Rose. Her pussy tight and wet right?
Did you do painting for her? She damn like it!
Old 08-11-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewej5 View Post
Wow bro, finally get chemistry and fj with Rose. Her pussy tight and wet right?
Did you do painting for her? She damn like it!
Ya finally 😂, but didn’t know she like painting . Anyway painting not my cup of tea, caused will keep thinking about what the bro did before me
Old 08-11-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ya finally 😂, but didn’t know she like painting . Anyway painting not my cup of tea, caused will keep thinking about what the bro did before me
That is depending what time going in, if you are the first customer of the way, damn wet her pussy, but night time, she did many round, that is very dry already, her may not wear underwear as well
Old 08-11-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
That is depending what time going in, if you are the first customer of the way, damn wet her pussy, but night time, she did many round, that is very dry already, her may not wear underwear as well
Total agreed bro, depends on what time you visit her.

I will use my finger to play with her clitoris if she may not wear underwear…

She will shiver abit and said “快点干我“. Once listen, how can its hold so long…
Old 08-11-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
sexist84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Rose before too. Recalled that she will give you wet wipes to clean your hands before the action. Painted her and she like it. Tried Nana yesterday. Wanted to whack me $205 incl ent fee. Massage was non-existent. The most shocking part was she told me $80 for hj. I declined all services. Can tell me market rate for Fj is $150. She thought I vegetable head. She then told me she don’t earn if I don’t take up her services. So I told her I will tip her $10 since the massage did not even last for 20 mins. She said ok then I got up and got dressed. Took out my wallet and wanted to pass her $65. This time round, she put her arms around my shoulder and ask me how much do I normally pay. I told her fj is between 100 to 120. Then she gave in. So total paid was $175.

Anyway, my friend had a booking with another ML and I just tagged along this time round. Wasn’t expecting the same address as Rose. The ML had given an incorrect address. Just for SBF bros info, when you scan through michat at Syed alwi road, these 4 MLs Nana, L***y, T**g X2 and D** X2 will give you the same address but not the exact location. No walk-in. Only by appointment. They will only give you the exact location once appt is confirmed.
Old 08-11-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Wa... Wa... Seems like I'm missing a lot of actions Simi rose and you you.... Read until I blur.

Anyway recently I passby this shop at North Bridge road. Signboard also haven't up. Saw I girl not bad sitting on the chair press hp so decided to go in test test.

Curtain shop means Cat 3 license. Massage $55 for 1 hour. So I though should be only hj shop. End up the girl offer me fj and it was a very passionate one She scream until her colleague have to leave the shop to leave us alone. LOL!

I'm should be going back to try her colleague. After that I will share the contact. Hehee..
Old 08-11-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
oldman376 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi, Mr Rotiprata Man, can you share the location or contact. Thanks
Old 08-11-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman376 View Post
Hi, Mr Rotiprata Man, can you share the location or contact. Thanks

Wait la... Let me try her colleague first. Now I share they confirm too busy to entertain me.
Old 08-11-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Wa... Wa... Seems like I'm missing a lot of actions Simi rose and you you.... Read until I blur.

Anyway recently I passby this shop at North Bridge road. Signboard also haven't up. Saw I girl not bad sitting on the chair press hp so decided to go in test test.

Curtain shop means Cat 3 license. Massage $55 for 1 hour. So I though should be only hj shop. End up the girl offer me fj and it was a very passionate one She scream until her colleague have to leave the shop to leave us alone. LOL!

I'm should be going back to try her colleague. After that I will share the contact. Hehee..
Bro, pls PM the contact pls, really Kam sia ! Will exchange with you if you want.
Old 08-11-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Mark6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

hi bro mind sharing with me? thanks!
Old 09-11-2021, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

Can a kind would share via pm Rose WeChat?

Thanks
Old 09-11-2021, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3766 / Power: 22
Sasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

lol lai share share

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1