The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2024, 07:05 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hi747 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Recommendations for Massage Ladies that shower together and DFK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Sglonelyguy shi Shi usually provides massage and juagen. She will usually wear lingerie so if you go south and make her wet, can shower together. Usually I make her pussy very wet and then she invites me to clamp my cock in between her ass crack and do like BF. Usually too shiok and cum onto her ass. Then go toilet together and shower. That is when I usually push her against the shower screen and grind her for round 2.

The other is this horny MILF, Esther in boon Keng. Her pussy will squirt if you eat her. Then after that can go into toilet and play…
Contact please bro
Old 10-02-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of
Re: Recommendations for Massage Ladies that shower together and DFK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa101666 View Post
Can you educate us on the different cats of joints?
cat 1 . spa joint with attached shower room

cat 3 . curtain joint with no attached shower inside the room, more like open concept spa
Old 22-03-2024, 04:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Jamesbonk1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi747 View Post
Contact please bro
Ctc and DMG bro
Advert Space Available