The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2012, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Oreh View Post
Rtf on Xiao Feng

Went down to the upper storey shop & requsted for lulu but didnt know she's an ang pai need to do booking earlier! End up choosing xf as i'm rushing for time, overall svc still the same as good as my first visit. She's a syt type with solid boobs & cute nipples which i love to suck & grope both tits all the time. Until now i still can tahan her ar w/ hj w/ oil combination, its definitly a tip top skill to trigger off my gun! Didnt want to stop her as its so shiok but didnt want to fire off too soon so i kept shifting forward to have her focus on my genitals which kept her puzzled for awhile. During fj we did 2 positions only with missonary & doggy style, managed to pump her hard enough for her to orgasm, only downside that didnt mange to french her just short kissing on lips when pumping. Anyway heres the ratings!

Looks: 7/10 (like syt type w/ big tits)
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Bbbj: 7/10 (lots of licking & deep throats on request)
Ar: 7/10
Fj: 8/10 (tight & feels good during bonking)
RTF: Yes but she's leaving soon in less than 5months time so bros hurry up!
Thanks for the FR on XF ( the BBBJ Queen of 54A) : however I always tot of her as a MILF ( rather than a SYT)
Old 28-10-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

I loved xiaofeng when she first arrived.... She was more meaty then and her skin smoother and creamier.... Though her service back then still a bit noob, she made me cum damn fast when she pump me in cowgirl.... Still remember she had this plastic disposable cup she'd carry w her when she first started that she'd use to rinse her mouth and she'd pass it to you too.

I told her to throw it away and to stop doing that as it was unhygienic for her to keep re-using that cup after so many customers.

Later in future visits she stopped using her cup thingy and developed a real killer bbj routine where she gives you the naughtiest looks while she slurps your cock.

However she lost weight and I didn't like that too much cos her breasts kinda shrank from the full Cs they used to be, but man, she's still one of my faves...

And if you visit her enough, she got some crazy tricks in the bathroom and some special stuff to make you go WOW.

Am gonna miss this sweet girl, must visit her soon..... And of course Mimi too...

Yummy yummy.

Quote:
Rtf on Xiao Feng

Went down to the upper storey shop & requsted for lulu but didnt know she's an ang pai need to do booking earlier! End up choosing xf as i'm rushing for time, overall svc still the same as good as my first visit. She's a syt type with solid boobs & cute nipples which i love to suck & grope both tits all the time. Until now i still can tahan her ar w/ hj w/ oil combination, its definitly a tip top skill to trigger off my gun! Didnt want to stop her as its so shiok but didnt want to fire off too soon so i kept shifting forward to have her focus on my genitals which kept her puzzled for awhile. During fj we did 2 positions only with missonary & doggy style, managed to pump her hard enough for her to orgasm, only downside that didnt mange to french her just short kissing on lips when pumping. Anyway heres the ratings!

Old 28-10-2012, 03:18 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 12
ZondaF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Manage to get to 1654a with direction from bronzeGod . As this is my first venture into GL quite noob went up the stairs and reache 54a. Once inside saw many girls on the left side of the room and some bros waiting in the hall. First impression quite cosy

Okt: who you looking for?
Me: i dunno who to choose I say sasa, lulu as I saw from this thread this two are the famous de
Okt: sasa not working, lulu fully booked. You got others choices? Next time call to book early
Me: can I think first ? (I also dunno who to choose from the room I thought the okt will show black face but no instead he asked me if i wan any drinks and say can sit at the hall to think whoo good services)
As I nervous first time in there dunno who to choose I quickly took out my hp and browse Sbf. After a while
Okt: if you wan lulu I help you ask the person Beside you if he still wan to wait for lulu ? if not you can take the slot
Me: in my heart I was thinking so good meh confrim he won't give up the slot de
Okt:after talking to him ok you can take the last slot
Me: wah today so heng ar while waiting I was thinking how does lulu looks like.
An hour later I saw a Chio slim lady dress in white came in
Okt: this is lulu
Then the okt signal me to go to the room next to the counter

Looks: 9 (really chio got model looks)
Body: 8.5(smooth and creamy white skin slim body)
Boobs: 8.5 (just the right size not too big not too small right size for her body)
Service: 8 (notice she seldom talk got that icy expression as she told mi I am her last customer for the day maybe she tired )
Bbbj: 8 (in the bathroom and in bed good suction)
Fj: 8.5 (only try two position missionary and doggy dunno y today can last so long normally 1 position fire off already and moan doesn't sound fake)
Rtf: yes (her looks is the killer)

Will be prefect if she speaks more a bit quiet. Overall experience =exceed my expectation money well spent!
Old 28-10-2012, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

You are really ah Heng! Your first venture into GL and you score with one of the hottest chicks in whole of GL...

Well done on doing your homework before going down and asking the right bro for directions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZondaF View Post
Manage to get to 1654a with direction from bronzeGod . As this is my first venture into GL quite noob went up the stairs and reache 54a. Once inside saw many girls on the left side of the room and some bros waiting in the hall. First impression quite cosy

Okt: who you looking for?
Me: i dunno who to choose I say sasa, lulu as I saw from this thread this two are the famous de
Okt: sasa not working, lulu fully booked. You got others choices? Next time call to book early
Me: can I think first ? (I also dunno who to choose from the room I thought the okt will show black face but no instead he asked me if i wan any drinks and say can sit at the hall to think whoo good services)
As I nervous first time in there dunno who to choose I quickly took out my hp and browse Sbf. After a while
Okt: if you wan lulu I help you ask the person Beside you if he still wan to wait for lulu ? if not you can take the slot
Me: in my heart I was thinking so good meh confrim he won't give up the slot de
Okt:after talking to him ok you can take the last slot
Me: wah today so heng ar while waiting I was thinking how does lulu looks like.
An hour later I saw a Chio slim lady dress in white came in
Okt: this is lulu
Then the okt signal me to go to the room next to the counter

Looks: 9 (really chio got model looks)
Body: 8.5(smooth and creamy white skin slim body)
Boobs: 8.5 (just the right size not too big not too small right size for her body)
Service: 8 (notice she seldom talk got that icy expression as she told mi I am her last customer for the day maybe she tired )
Bbbj: 8 (in the bathroom and in bed good suction)
Fj: 8.5 (only try two position missionary and doggy dunno y today can last so long normally 1 position fire off already and moan doesn't sound fake)
Rtf: yes (her looks is the killer)

Will be prefect if she speaks more a bit quiet. Overall experience =exceed my expectation money well spent!
Old 28-10-2012, 08:45 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 12
ZondaF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the ups bronzeGod will up u back once I have the power. guess it was my lucky day lulu is really one of the top ang pai while I was waiting saw mostly all the bros who came in all request for lulu when they found out she fully booked can see the disappointed look on their face.
Old 28-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Rtf on Xiao Feng

Went down to the upper storey shop & requsted for lulu but didnt know she's an ang pai need to do booking earlier! End up choosing xf as i'm rushing for time, nly with missonary & doggy style, managed to pump her hard enough for her to orgasm, only downside that didnt mange to french her just short kissing on lips when pumping. Anyway heres the ratings!

Xiao Feng, the most underrated gem of 54a
Until now I still think her bbbj is the best I tried!
Will continue rtf XF till the date she rod.
I will miss her, miss her 100% sexisify service she provided me for countless sessions
Old 28-10-2012, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 14
SAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
I will miss her, miss her 100% sexisify service she provided me for countless sessions
Agreed with Bro!
XiaoFeng service gao gao, a gem not to be missed.
Old 28-10-2012, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
She is also hard-working, great service ethic AND always smiling
Wickedly slurpy deep throat BBBJ Queen of 54A
Old 28-10-2012, 01:52 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
TranSexual is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Just destroyed Lulu today, finally after many misses, hit this target hard.

What can I say .....perbly hot chick?

I called at 12pm sharp today and this chick was ........ ....

The only thing I'll fault ....r reason.

Service wise, not the best ...d meets 1654A minimum standard of catbath, AR, etc.
..l...l. ..... ...

If you think there's someone in geylang legal scene now that can fight with or beat Lulu 1654A looks wise and body wise, pls let me know, I will chiong down immediately.
....l.. .... .....

We need more of this type of quality on our shores seriously.

RTF? Yes, .....nd another girl on par with this Lulu for me to try.
Is this lulu from wh16 ytl or 1654a?
btw, bro you got the updated list of 1654a?

Thanks.
Old 28-10-2012, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 18
Mr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Thanks for the FR on XF ( the BBBJ Queen of 54A) : however I always tot of her as a MILF ( rather than a SYT)
From my pov she may have mature looks ard her age bur somehow with makeup she still considered syt in my list petite body with big tits such wonderful whore to play! Hopefully not many bros booking her before she leaves..
Old 28-10-2012, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 13
Geekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just came back from overseas, seems like lulu is good, any1 knows how long has she been working already?
Old 28-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekynerd View Post
just came back from overseas, seems like lulu is good, any1 knows how long has she been working already?
Lulu and 7 newbies same batch already in GL in their 2nd month. Well engines already warmed up! the top 3 (顺子,莎莎, lulu) of the newbies as what some bros already mentioned....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 28-10-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Quote:
U tried both already or still thinking which to try? Both are shiok, but lulu is one level up.

In fact, after whacking lulu, saw the other girls in the room, totally lost interest in all of them.

Don't want to waste time with my dick in any other pussy but lulu's if I'm at 1654A.
Haven't try both yet. Need to store power on my blue notes.
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 28-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!

Bro, nice FR. went to 54A often but never call and book before. Any Bro can PM me OKT number for booking? Want to book LuLu this time.
Quote:
Just destroyed Lulu today, finally after many misses, hit this target hard.

What can I say that's not already been said about this superbly hot chick?

I called at 12pm sharp today and this chick was booked all the way till 4pm.

And with good reason.

The only thing I'll fault her is there was no shower action for me for whatever reason.

Service wise, not the best but above average and meets 1654A minimum standard of catbath, AR, etc.

However looks and body wise... KNNCCB ... I think through, in fact, search through my whole brain of fucks in the past one year, can't find anything that tops this!!!!

If you think there's someone in geylang legal scene now that can fight with or beat Lulu 1654A looks wise and body wise, pls let me know, I will chiong down immediately.

Looks: 8.9 the face is the kind you will beat up other guys for. Sibei chio. It be super rare to find anyone who can disagree with that chio face.
Body: 8.5 near perfect smooth skin, and slim body. Tight, not too thin and hardly any fats to be seen.
Boobs: 8.5 never expected to see a SOLID C-cup exploding out of her bra... It's all natural, firm and nice round shape.
Service: 7.5 not the best but above average. However super delicious frenching non-stop. Most chio bu like her may not French, but this girl, wow, she's good.
FJ: 8 totally made my dick grow an extra inch while banging her..... The sight of that face, those boobs while she was on top, missionary and doggy.... Wah lan.... KABOOM!!!! I exploded and the explosion was so hard that, well, she became one out of three PRC chicks to have a certain "effect" on me.

We need more of this type of quality on our shores seriously.

RTF? Yes, most likely this week unless someone can recommend another girl on par with this Lulu for me to try.
Old 29-10-2012, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
modnocslol is Cool - loads of Potential

i tot got 3 new girls coming in nov again?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1