The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
cimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to all
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I would have. Just too bad waiting time is too long. Decided not to wait. Only saw Linda, one of the four newbies who started work today. (The other 5 newbies have yet to start). Physique of Linda is maybe like Lisa type. I am waiting to find out how the tall (abt 1.7m?) newbie, among those who have not started yet, look like.

When the rest starting?

Min 5 and above exchange welcome

Upped list:
Ho-Lee; kingsle; joker88; slyer; wally888; hurricane888; bueatyhunter
Old 02-11-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24342 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
you mean you saw her but decided not to call? so who you tried in the end?
Was only there to survey. She was already booked by someone, waiting for room to be available. I had a steamy and exciting bonk elsewhere already and went there to looksee only (Also visited 2062A, 1651 and 1617 to view their available newbies.)

Typically, if I had to wait for more than half an hour for a WL, I will rather choose another or go elsewhere.
Old 02-11-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimhol View Post
When the rest starting?
Should be by next week I suppose, if some are on code red or are down due to the weather. It's better to check with Garrick by phone.
Old 03-11-2016, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Who is there left in 2062A now?
Old 03-11-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutman38 View Post
Who is there left in 2062A now?
Saw Yue Tian and Yue Yue and 2 of the three newbies. Don't know who else is around.
Old 04-11-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Saw Yue Tian and Yue Yue and 2 of the three newbies. Don't know who else is around.

OK thanks!
Old 04-11-2016, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold
qi qi

is Qi Qi still around? if so , should be the most lao jiao now as she debuted 2015 April together with the 4 ang pais Coco, Chu Chu etc
Old 04-11-2016, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: qi qi

Quote:
Originally Posted by accurate FR View Post
is Qi Qi still around? if so , should be the most lao jiao now as she debuted 2015 April together with the 4 ang pais Coco, Chu Chu etc
Any FR or feedbacks for the newbies WLs? Thanks
Old 06-11-2016, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute

Any updates or FR for the new 9 gals from 1654A? 😊
Old 06-11-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Any updates or FR for the new 9 gals from 1654A? 😊
Not from me. In my last visit last week, I had a sextifying rtf bonk with Emily. She put on some weight - like cannot see her waistline anymore. But reliable service and FJ still there. Saw three newbies - one with short-hair. All at most 1.6m thereabout. Was forewarned not to try them until a month later - knowing my requirement for long & good frenching and strong sex stamina - may be different from their prior experience in China!
Old 07-11-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Are Xiao Ya and Xiao Xin still around?
Who are the AP in this hse now?
Old 07-11-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11099 / Power: 24
Linkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not from me...............
Hi, thanks for your upz.
My return of +14 to you.

Good day.
Old 12-11-2016, 02:58 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

kinda late report...saw juan juan or zhuan zhuan...not sure the correct spelling

look wise...acceptable...mid 20s ??

nothing special to me...but we all have different taste
Old 13-11-2016, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Is there a lady called zhen ni? Something like that? She was called to 1606. How is she har ?
Old 14-11-2016, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7595 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Is there a lady called zhen ni? Something like that? She was called to 1606. How is she har ?
Think you are referring to Jenny.

Tried her and below is my FR

Look 7/10 - will grow on you as she's friendly and cheerful
Age 23
Ht about 160cm
Fair and smooth skin
Boobs all natural full C cupper
Pussy - some bush at front, didn't lick so not sure if she ok
Bbbj long and solid
Shower action yes, but not long nor elaborate. Have bbbj in shower, but very short duration
Ass rim yes
French not sure as I didn't try
Overall FJ 7.5/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1