The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 959 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sianxxxxx View Post
Don't know what u guys are smoking man. The other account is not mine. Takes one sec to see all my postings. You can see who I have reviewed in the past. Hope it gives this new Anna some street cred. I did not try the other Anna.
Then the LeonTaiLiyong guy copied your MR and posted it in the Anna you visited SLG page and wrote another one for the Anna you didn't visit. So his MR on the Anna you didn't visit as mentioned by the other bro may not be legit.

TMT
Old Today, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
season12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone try Michelle before?
https://sgbeautycastle9.com/michelle...e-hj-bbbj-cim/
Old Today, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Earlier visited Gigi after a long break from the ML scenehttps://sglonelyguy-31.com/gi-gi-massage/

As mentioned by the bros here, decent massage. But maybe more than that she is very easy and nice to talk to. As someone who is more passive and on the quiet side, the whole massage proceeded without any quiet awkward moments. Sensual wise, great 4G.

Will RTM for the whole experience.
Old Today, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherrichard View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/wp-conten...3/yuexay15.jpg

My weekly go to favourite girl for CIM
She has a devil body that you cannot resist especially her look is so demure and seductive at the same time when she blow you.
Confirm return without hesitation !

location v convenient, multi-line station.
the best part i like about her is she is really good and 实力派 in doing the massage. after the professional press press, she very into the play mode and make u feel like 皇帝.
hardworking and she like to do workout from the morning, exercise, run and keep fit stuff.

found her from the regular massage site, see below, u know what to do whenever the site is down la, just try yr luck change the no. behind the url again.

her name is tong tong
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-tongtong/
https://isyou-35.com/model/tongtong-3735/
Agree she is one of the best for CIM
Old Today, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
If you go SBC, there are some FL that are based in condo/hotel....
Indeed SBC looks a lot more interesting for Viets.
Old Today, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
Sianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Then the LeonTaiLiyong guy copied your MR and posted it in the Anna you visited SLG page and wrote another one for the Anna you didn't visit. So his MR on the Anna you didn't visit as mentioned by the other bro may not be legit.
He wrote on the correct Anna in SGlonely. But on the wrong Anna posted here....
Old Today, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ivan5115 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonTaiLiyong View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massageanna/
Best ML of the year…..pretty and allow painting and French
Pussy tight and wet.
Will return for more
Bro. Pls pm more details. Thanks
Old Today, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ivan5115 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtneo View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/xin-yan-massage/
My all time favourite is back….masaage is as good but more open to sensual…
Those keen to know more PM me

Bro. Pls pm. Thanks.
Old Today, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
goinginblind150 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/xiang-xiang-massage/

Massage: not bad, but not here for it in the first place
Sensual: shines at this, full catbath + amazing BBBJ

been here for a year plus, previous reviews are pretty accurate. very good for her price. may opt for her king treatment next time
Old Today, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
Civichevy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
Agree she is one of the best for CIM
I just tried her yesterday. Much has been said about her skills, kind demeanor and service orientation. I just wanted to add on and emphasize how helpful she has been.

I’m new to the SLG scene and have not been getting any luck getting replies from a few MLs. Get ghosted a lot. Finally managed to book with Tong Tong and made it to her premises (very discreet and comfortable). During the massage, we chitchatted and she kindly shared with n00b me how their bkgrd checks work, and promptly proceeded to put in a word for me in the chat to verify me. GDLL. All through the experience, she was so kind and understanding, and kept saying “没事”,“不用”,”没问题”. Immediately after that I tried re-messaging a bunch of the MLs who ghosted me, and received warmer reception. I texted Tong Tong to thank her. She is classy max.

Venue: 9/10 very discreet. Awesome
Massage: 9/10 she gave me a head massage too after I came
BBBJ: 9/10 very hardworking and anticipated my climax by moaning louder
CIM: 10/10 very satisfying. She held my 2IC in her mouth for a few more seconds to extract the final few soldiers. Leave no man behind!
Dmg: 2B2R. One of the most VFM BBBJ+CIM out there

Will RTM for sure

Last edited by Civichevy; Today at 06:28 PM.
Old Today, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Current choice with big boobs will be ki ki.
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-kiki/

Agreed, one of the best in the industry. Finally after an eternity of waiting for the hype to cool off, I finally secured a booking with this ang pai recently Apparently when she first listed on SLG, she got hundreds of bookings coming via SMS so she was super overwhelmed. Had to randomly pick and choose her customers so don't blame her for being unresponsive ya?

Looks: 8.5/10. Pretty, sultry and skin is super pale & smooth. Need discount abit from photos but generally the features are accurate. Look like old school HK actress. Don't expect SYT though, she looks around early to mid 30s, but well-maintained.

Body: 9/10. Hour glass figure and decent height as listed. HUGE NATURAL TITS with big nips. One of the prettiest pairs I've seen.

Sensual: 8/10. Knows how to transition into the mood and knows the pace & rhythm to maximize effect. Her melons made me drool and enticed me to suck but too bad she very sensitive so no zhut at all, don't care whether you look like Andy Lau or Dylan Wang. Think even if you top up more also probably cannot zhut haha. Can touch but can't squeeze also. Abit sad because I'm a boobs lover and being able to zhut is what I would pay for in the first place. At least the sensual was good to distract my temptations Massage I didn't even try so can't comment on that.

Attitude: 9/10. We clicked well. She's really good in convos and even during sensual also chatting LOL. She really gives her best effort. Didn't touch phone a single time. Also, she's just a very sweet and lovely lady to be with, makes for an excellent wife.

Location: 2/10. Central rich people area, but cannot find parking at all. Must be even more difficult for those who don't drive. Lucky for me, her location I visit before cuz one of the Dome 1 shops operate same place, so I know nearby parking lots. Condo was honestly quite spacious especially the toilet, but windows all covered so it's very dim. Sometimes you gotta climb mountains to get to the treasure – literally

Overall is an RTM for me because we got chemistry and her neh is mesmerizing (really damn sian cannot zhut as per every MR). But yes, please respect her boundaries also and don't force it on her, she's a very sweet person.

It also seems like she got no shortage of customers and got tons of regulars queuing up to spoil her. I think if you're looking to foster long term relationship as a regular, just know that you probably won't be special bah haha
Old Today, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 959 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Indeed SBC looks a lot more interesting for Viets.
Dunno how but I added a WC account that lists all this girls... think maybe I added it that time when browsing SBC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Looks: 8.5/10. Pretty, sultry and skin is super pale & smooth. Need discount abit from photos but generally the features are accurate. Look like old school HK actress. Don't expect SYT though, she looks around early to mid 30s, but well-maintained.
Location: 2/10. Central rich people area, but cannot find parking at all. Must be even more difficult for those who don't drive. Lucky for me, her location I visit before cuz one of the Dome 1 shops operate same place, so I know nearby parking lots. Condo was honestly quite spacious especially the toilet, but windows all covered so it's very dim. Sometimes you gotta climb mountains to get to the treasure – literally ...
Pretty accurate MR. Under bright lights you can tell her age lah, still pretty. Dim lights and with that body is yummy. She looked more like her current pics than the previous. And the location is why she is not my regular ML. Firstly I prefer the East and also have to park elsewhere and walk at least 5mins. Can wait at the bus stop in front and it is hot nowadays. She did say can park just behind if not taken.

And YMMV though

TMT
Old Today, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Hello long time no see guys. Any good gems?
Old Today, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19893 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dunno how but I added a WC account that lists all this girls... think maybe I added it that time when browsing SBC.

Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old Today, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Didn’t know that MHT is good in massage. Tutu used to be good in massage as well, hard massage but this time round for her return, massage standard drop and she focus more on sensual
Just tried tutu recently after she came back from holiday. No drop in massage standard/timing leh. Whatever balance time she still continue with her routine head massage until almost the hour mark. I would say she has been one of the most consistent ML who work hard and doesn’t shortchange
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1