The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2017, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jakarta Cheong Trip August 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by womeniser View Post
No Fr in a week. Confirmed that you dont own a dick. Just bluffing on sex forums.
"Deep Throat Kisser" old dog no balls to meet at Lokasari Plaza just admit it!

At least I am real and meet with real people unlike terrorist old dogs like you who is a fake FR poster.

Can those bros who just met me in Jakarta please vouch I'm a real cheongster just to shut this old dog with no balls for good.
Old 25-08-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
womeniser is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Jakarta Cheong Trip August 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

At least I am real and meet with real people unlike terrorist old dogs like you who is a fake FR poster.

Can those bros who just met me in Jakarta please vouch I'm a real cheongster just to shut this old dog with no balls for good.
Why should I meet a beggar. I am not free for shit people like U.

Atleast post some fake Fr's. Its been a week you have been to Jkt. Stop advertising your trips. Racist Old Man with no bullets.
Old 25-08-2017, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I am not free for shit people like U.
Yes, we know you only suck dick for money. Aside from being a paki terrorist, you also admit to being a jihadist male whore

Quote:
Atleast post some fake Fr's. Its been a week you have been to Jkt. Stop advertising your trips. Racist Old Man with no bullets.
We don't listen to terrorist demands here. Just because your immigrant scum people can invade London and elect a puppet mayor telling how we should act, we don't listen to stupid brainwashed male whores here. Go back to working your takeaway store and be greatfull England accepts closet homosexuals like you

Last edited by lost99; 25-08-2017 at 07:51 AM.
Old 25-08-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:

At least post some fake Fr's. Its been a week you have been to Jkt. Stop advertising your trips. Racist Old Man with no bullets.
Hahaha when you have no fake FRs to post you can only post vulgarities.

Only disgusting old dogs like you go around asking for "deep throat kissing" service.
Stop being so hard up for "deep throat kissing".
I will sponsor a bencong for you to deep throat sucking him.
Old 25-08-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:

....can I raise my hand and vouch?

yeah I miss A&W when we first met...
and how about the 'roads that we walked that cannot be walked on'?
hahaha...

but thanks for sharing bro....and admire your sniper skills.
bang bang...36c
Old 25-08-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
....can I raise my hand and vouch?

yeah I miss A&W when we first met...
and how about the 'roads that we walked that cannot be walked on'?
hahaha...

but thanks for sharing bro....and admire your sniper skills.
bang bang...36c
Ok thanks for showing up here.

Yup that road really super cui.

Must thank bro lost99 for sharing that place with legit bros with real identity only.
Also quite lucky this trip as get exceptionally good bonks hahaha.
Old 25-08-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ok thanks for showing up here.

Yup that road really super cui.

Must thank bro lost99 for sharing that place with legit bros with real identity only.
Also quite lucky this trip as get exceptionally good bonks hahaha.

I am always happy to help sincere and legit bros on this forum

This type of information i never post or give to stupid womanising Trolls. They can go to all the assembly-line places with overworked girls full of STDs and shit service.

Its trolls like this that turn places like Thailand and Pattaya to shit, and then come to JKT after they fucked it up. In biology, these are known as Viruses, who just leach of their host until they are dead, and don't give anything back

Last edited by lost99; 25-08-2017 at 01:40 PM.
Old 25-08-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:

Old 25-08-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
womeniser is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Hahahaha
Its nice to see you all 3rd world country Racist giving me answers. Pakis also belong from your region Asia. We farangs are just born to shag 3rd world countries girls.
Old 25-08-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahahaha
Its nice to see you all 3rd world country Racist giving me answers. Pakis also belong from your region Asia. We farangs are just born to shag 3rd world countries girls.
Wow moderator better do something about white supremacists on this forum!

Oh I forgot he is a fake ang moh pretender.
Old 25-08-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

@TS, you and friends invited the fight by flaming...so you want him to trash your thread...

@TC, I knew you keen to show everyone your trip but so far no forum to show...instead you flaming him to come out to fight...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-08-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow moderator better do something about white supremacists on this forum!

Oh I forgot he is a fake ang moh pretender.
If the moderators really cared to solve this problem, they would have been done long ago. (In)action speaks louder than words.

Apparently, we 'invited' these attacks by posting FRs and providing info to sincere bros, while trying to stand up against trolls and retards. A troll with a negative pts rating gets more sympathy here from Mods, over well-established bros who have actually contributed. Go figure.
Old 25-08-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahahaha
The Irony of an uneducated closet-homosexual migrant scum supremecist, who comes from the 3rd world and exerts his fake power over other 3rd world people, while calling me a racist

Hey smarty-pants? are the USA or Singapore 3rd world countries?
Old 25-08-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
@TC, I knew you keen to show everyone your trip but so far no forum to show...instead you flaming him to come out to fight...
Please open your eyes big big and see.
He quoted my post directly to start a fight again.
So unknowingly he admitted he is a disgusting "deep throat kissing" old dog?

Quote:
No Fr in a week. Confirmed that you dont own a dick. Just bluffing on sex forums.
Quote:
If the moderators really cared to solve this problem, they would have been done long ago. (In) action speaks louder than words.

Apparently, we 'invited' these attacks by posting FRs and providing info to sincere bros, while trying to stand up against trolls and retards. A troll with a negative pts rating gets more sympathy here from Mods, over well-established bros who have actually contributed. Go figure.
Everyone has eyes to see.

We don't own this forum and if that's the way how it wants to operate then they can only have themselves to blame for drop of readership.

And just to let dear Mods know that I'm not against this forum.
I'm only against this so called white supremacist old dog.

Quote:
Hahahaha
Let me quote what he posted again in case you miss it.

If you feel offended by my post please skip and ignore my postings.
Old 25-08-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If the moderators really cared to solve this problem, they would have been done long ago. (In)action speaks louder than words.

not sure what else mod can do...ban him dun solve problem...can always register new nick and come back to post...

mod had moved war and flaming posts to tcss thread...certainly negative points dun get any merits or sympathy from mod...

when you post something there is often ppl who oppose and had diff views...all criticism must be taken in a forum...anyway you are the TS and will support you so long is within the SBF rules...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1