The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2023, 05:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
hi bro, i punched that address into google and it looks like an industrial area? able to shed more details on that place? the girls are street walkers?

Thanks!
It is an industrial area sort of
But easy to metro
I think now reduced to less than 50 units
Depending day/ time, likely mainly older n less attractive fuglies...
If patient..some younger ones..maybe 20%
Quite many are racist...only take koreans
But if patient can get a good f...but its f n go like any window place around the world
Old 25-10-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

@Neverlookback @jxl95 thanks bros! appreciate it. upped pts.
Old 28-10-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
This district is super commercial.

Some options that I have tried are as follows:

Donuts and Tiffany:
Full action and full service is guaranteed. Quality really depends on your luck. There is also potentially getting a non Korean like PRC or even very fair skinned Thai.
Management is very courteous and if you have paid and don't see what you likez you can always get a refund.

Mens saunas and spas: this you will need some local insight or try your luck. Some are for gays, especially when it say 'only for good looking guys'. Use Google translate.

Other spas and massage: your radar needs to be good. Most of these joints are very polite and open, meaning, you can ask what sort of services you can get. Again, use goog le translate id you have a communication challenge.

Another sign to look for that has been around is the one with the words "L-I-Ps". In this place, it's a BBBJ and kissing booth range between 60,000 to 90,000 Won.

Other options are really just picking up Korean girls and it isn't too tough. Just be confident, act being new and curious, buy them drinks, this works if you have some time in Korea to score overtimw. Once I had a drink with a girl, we had alot, ended up kissing and then fondling in a corner. And only second day got to score.

Have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
It is an industrial area sort of
But easy to metro
I think now reduced to less than 50 units
Depending day/ time, likely mainly older n less attractive fuglies...
If patient..some younger ones..maybe 20%
Quite many are racist...only take koreans
But if patient can get a good f...but its f n go like any window place around the world
Old 29-10-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jxl95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Another sign to look for that has been around is the one with the words "L-I-Ps". In this place, it's a BBBJ and kissing booth range between 60,000 to 90,000 Won.
Any recs for kissbangs or bbbj places that haven't been mentioned here yet? Trying to find new ones too.
Old 30-10-2023, 05:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Realmikeychen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gain Anma

Field Report:

It’s been a few weeks since I’ve been back in Korea but I went three times and all three times I received a different price. 240k, 260k, 290k - each time they asked me where i was from and I’m pretty sure the host recognized me after the second time yet kept charging me more.

They ask you what girl you want and i said skinny with big boobs - not sure that has any correlation with what girl you actually get. You walk upstairs and it’s dimly lit with disco lights and you walk by a bunch of rooms with no doors and chairs outside of them and sit down while your girl blows you. Girls walk by and giggle or lick your nipples before you go into the main room and get a table shower where they proceed to clean you off real well with deep rimming. I’m a big fan of rimming so usually once i dry off before we get to the main event, i try to get a little more. Sex, offer a cigarette, and done. Not bad for the price
Old 30-10-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Tried one kissbang and anma while i was in seoul.

Short fr

Kissbang in hongdae. Near L7 hotel at a basement. Heard it is a new location moved to there from behind L7. Foreigner friendly? I would say yes and no. Yes is they do accept, no is they might have a fixed girl that service foreigner. Why i said so? When i went there around 11pm the guy at the counter told me full and to come back at 1am. However another korean guy came in and they spoke briefly in korean and that guy paid and was ushered to his room. Price is 90k, paid at counter and go to the toilet to brush your teeth, afterward the guy will bring you to your room. Small room with a bed, pillow, table that all. Girl came in shortly and need to use google translate to communicate. Small chat and i initiate the kiss as nothing much to talk about. And then i asked any other service? Quoted 50k for hj and 150k for fj. For condom, she say they have it but i have read elwehwere that you have to bring your own. Opted for hj as fj wasn't what i came here for. Just wanted to try and see what a kiss bang is like. Hj was pretty mechanical and i have to asked her to come over to kiss. Would i try again? Maybe, but maybe other girls or other kiss bang.

Dao anma around gangnam. Went yesterday afternoon, location is pretty convenient and literally straightforward from the subway. It is foreigner friendly as it cater more to japanese. Took the lift up, once lift door opened it is like those spa and ktv lift area, with few ushers outside guiding you in. Changed to their slippers and brought to the waiting room where the manager will come over shortly. Asked me where i am from, my preferences (sexy, tall, short, good service etc), quote me 300k for one shot which i guessed is foreigner price as on their website it states that 260k is 1shot and 300k for 2 shots. Paid and was given a locker key in the shower room. Need to bath and changed into their bath robe. Went back to the waiting area where the manager told me to wait, there was another group of 4 koreans waiting too. Can smoke and chill at the waiting area, nothing fanciful. Was led upstair with the korean group where i was immediately pulled to the hallway by a slim girl which is my girl . In the hallway i can see the korean group already seated undressed and being bj and service by 2 girls each. My girl helped me to unrobed and told me to sit and then the show started. She bj me and another girl came over and licked my nipple. After a min or 2 the musical bj chair starts, my girl walk to one of the korean guy and another girl came to me and bj me. After 5min my girl came back capped me and sit on me for a short grind and hump and lapdance. Like it that there is loud club music playing which adds on to the club style vibe. In the room she gave me a can of oolong and cigarette and we sat and hug and this girl who was licking my nip all the while came over and smoke and chat and then amother girl came over too and after chatting awhile with my girl she suddenly squat down and bj me. This really caught me by surprise as i thought this process had already ended at the hallway. Later was brought into the inner room where my girl washed and cleaned me up. Then the nuru show began, and i will give 10/10 for that. Super shiok as she licked 100% of my back surface and even rimmed for a good 5-10min while using her nails to brush my whole body and caressing my dick. Flipped over and she licked my front and bj me. Definitely super shiok la. Then while drying me up she asked me whether want tour around and see, i was game for it. Lol we walked down the hallway and i see other guys either being nuru or sitting at the bed smoking and chatting with their girl. And one girl with huge boobs caught my eyes and she later on give me a bj at the hallway when another group came and my girl told me tobsit at the high stool again. And i was in for another musical bj roundabout lol. So literally bj by about 7 girls (literally lose count lol). Finished up and brought back to my room where the action started. And in the mirror reflection i can see other doing too. I would say it was a good experience and i am thinking whether to go again later today. My girl even told me to come and find her again, promised her but i might try other girls or other anma
Old 01-11-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 0
Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!

After lurking around this thread for so long and doing much research, giving my field report on two kiss bangs that I went today.

First went to the hongdae basement 1 kiss bang at around 2pm, was told that no girl available (for foreigners I presume), and I could put a deposit of 20,000KRW to reserve the girl for 5pm later.

Still felt like chionging after putting deposit so I headed over to the one at Sillim. Like other bros mentioned, easy to find, after exit walk a bit see the yellow coffee house, go up to level 4. Went in and no issues at all despite me speaking English. There were girls available, brushed my teeth and went to the room. Price is standard 50k/30min or 90k/1h. Within a minute or two a girl came in, around 170cm, 26 years old, slim. Dressed in a nice crop top and red dress skirt. She could speak 0 English so we used GT all the way. Very friendly and chio looking SYT, although not for boob lovers but it’s all natural. Some small chat, quoted 30/50/150 for standard menu. Went for the 30 one but now I’m regretting… should’ve just gone for the 150 because she was really very nice to me even though I’m a foreigner. Fast hand fast leg started action, the trick here is to be gentle and nice to them. Started frenching and asked for permission to roam. She allowed over clothes but slowly as we got more passionate, she GUIDED my hands to undress her top and touch her boobs. Think she got really turned on and afterwards, she guided my hand down south, pulled her panties down and put my hand in to rub her bare pussy… yes you heard it right. Her pussy was drenched from me rubbing over her panties and her nipples were rock hard. Guess she was really really turned on. Left 2 min, so she said ‘speedy’ and I nodded while she quickened the pace of hj and I finally shot. Made quick small talks after to check on her schedule, as I told her I would be leaving next week Wed. Told me her schedule and asked me to come back for FJ next time, haha. Naughty.

Anyway, once that was done, I quickly rushed towards Hongdae as it was close to 5pm. Upon arrival, I opted for 1h, so topped up another 70K (on top of 20K deposit). Price is standard too.

Waited for a bit in the room this time but not too long, probably 5 mins or so. Door knocked, a very, very beautiful and pretty slim lady came in with a black dress. I also later confirmed her age to be 24 only (she looks even younger than 24 tbh). While she could speak some basic English which saved a lot of time on GT, she prefers to take things slow so some bros may not like it. Moreover, price quoted was quite off the market. $60k for HJ and $100 for BJ. I told her what I saw online was cheaper, but she said those prices were very old (lol). We spent quite some time chatting random stuff like Kpop and Netflix shows, about her and myself etc. with kisses and French in between topics. She allowed roaming but above clothes again. This time round nothing too special, she will slowly play with you and again, she checked time and there’s only 5 min left, so I made her HJ me fast before I shot my 2nd load of the day. Very satisfying day as both kiss bangs served really good young, slim girls with natural (albeit small) boobs. They’re either Uni grads or post college.

Verdict:
I would choose Shillim one over Hongdae any time despite its location away from city centre. Some reasons:

1. Shilim’s prices were reasonable; 50k/90k for entrance, and girl quoted market rate 30k/50k/150k which was reasonable for a really young Korean pussy. You won’t get such rates if they do it in Singapore.

2. Felt that shilim was way more foreigner friendly; despite our language barrier (she spoke Korean and I spoke English, surprisingly we somehow understood each other), she was ready to embrace me and assign me a girl, so it didn’t feel like there was a certain particular girl reserved just for foreigners. Hongdae’s on the other hand, counter girl referred to a clipboard so there were specific girls assigned to foreigners only, as evidently the girl that served me, despite being young and hot, could speak some English. So this turned me off a little and it got worse when she gave such a crazy price compared to shillim.

I’ll visit Shillim’s one again over the next few days that I’m here to see who else I can chiong there. More reviews to come if they continue to be slim SYT which is my liking
Old 01-11-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 16
frogman32 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfrogman32 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Question Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Any kind souls out there who can intro if there is any good joints in Jeju?? Heading there for conference on the 5th til 8th…..
Old 02-11-2023, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got back from Seoul. Tried two places.

#1 Donuts Anma
Location is easy to find as it’s the alley just behind L7 Gangnam hotel. Experience was same as every bro described. It’s an orgy and you must expect to perform in front of others. Downside is girls tend to be MILFs but really never experienced anything like this before so do try it if you’re in Seoul. Paid 290k won for two shots with same girl.

#2 Yeungdeungpo street
The place is just behind Time Sq shopping centre. Not difficult to find. Just exit tower B and you can’t miss it. This area is set for demolition in 2025 so I wanted to try before it was gone. 100k won for 15 minutes but felt it was very rushed and the timer went off in what really seemed like 5-10 minutes only. Girls were also on the MILF side and most had plastic surgery.

Didn’t get to try the kissbangs as I didn’t have time and kinda regretting it now haha.
Old 02-11-2023, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogman32 View Post
Any kind souls out there who can intro if there is any good joints in Jeju?? Heading there for conference on the 5th til 8th…..
I stayed at Golden Daisy hotel in Seogwipo. At the roundabout, I saw a shop lit in red with women sitting outside. As I was with my family, I didn’t get a chance to explore or go nearer. Do try and let us know. The area around the hotel is full of KTVs but not sure what the quality or charges are like but feel free to explore. You can’t miss it and the vibes is there is some kind of vice happening there.
Old 02-11-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
burner666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has any recommendations in Daegu?
Old 02-11-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster (B)

Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!

Will be going to kiss bang again today, stay tuned…
Old 03-11-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
BrokenxArrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know of KTV place but like SG style in Seoul? Heading there on 9 Nov.
Old 03-11-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
undermist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imladygaga213 View Post
Waiting for your review bro
Old 05-11-2023, 03:02 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imladygaga213 View Post
Went to request for the same girl at Sillim Kiss Bang today, her name starts with L. Greeted me with a smile and I gifted her a S$10 SGD as a 'Souvenir' since I would be leaving on Wed. Told her that I only have KRW $80K with me, let's see what we can do. She suggested for two shots, one HJ and one BJ within the hour and I agreed. She first asked me to strip fully naked, and I told her to do the same to which she agreed. I think the point here is, as long as you respect her boundaries, build rapport with her, try to pamper her (S$10 Souvenir, she was amazed to see SGD, perhaps for the first time), and return visit sure helps to build rapport.

We both stripped naked, except that she had her panties on. Started with DFK and roaming all over each other, wrestled our tongue for quite a bit. 10 minutes in, think she was in the mood. She took off her panties, asked me to lie down as she took over. She had her pussy over my dick as she humped/fake cowgirl me, grinding her pussy continuously on my already hard dick, all while engaging in DFK, licking my nipples and kissing me all over my ears, neck (fuck, she gave me a hickey, I only realised when I got back to my hotel). Slowly, she went down south and gave me a good teasing blowjob. No teething at all, very sensual as she licked the tip, slowly down to the shaft and balls. It isn't your intense high paced blowjob but instead, a very sensual and slow one which tingles your senses. Quite mind blowing to be blown by such a chio Korean girl. I later also found out from her that she is only 25, yummy . She continued grinding me and soon, my dick started feeling very slippery and wet. She was so horny her pussy was completely soaked. I didn't believe the squishy wet sound I was hearing, so I slowly reached down south and indeed... she was really, really very wet and into it. She took my phone GT and asked if I said I only had KRW80K? when I confirmed, she GT again: "what a shame". MY GOD. I was sure she really wanted to fuck me there and then raw, but I did not have enough cash with me . I GT and told her I am really horny and ready to blow my load. Once she saw the translation, she gave me a cheeky look and turned into a 69 position. Her fully soaked pussy was in my full view now. I immediately motorboated her soaked pussy and god she was really wet, and started moaning "palli palli" to ask me to do it faster and faster, while giving me a really sloppy wet blowjob with her head bobbing up and down, up and down and in no time, I shot all my load into her mouth and she took it like a champ. Surprisingly I came quite a huge load and there was no complaint from her at all. Of course she did not swallow, but when she spit the load out into the tissue paper it was crazy lot, she was grinning and GT that this was one of the greater loads she has seen so far. My ego was obviously boosted for a little at the moment

Saw that there was only 15 minutes left and I was dead tired from getting tortured by her, and seeing that she was so wet, I made the ultimatum suggestion to finger her. Thought I would get rejected but NO she grinned and held my hand and guided it towards her pussy. She wanted it all along but was probably too shy to tell me. Still though, not sure why she didn't want to have sex. My sense is she probably didn't want me to going around spreading that you could get a 'discounted' rate sex as long as you try to sweet talk or rapport your way in. Either way, the whole experience was still very good so far. Whilst fingering her, she was moaning and giving heavy breaths while we continued to DFK. Soon after it was probably her hitting climax? as I could feel her pussy clenching and this was when she bit my lip too. Crazy crazy stuff. First she gave me a neck hickey and now she made my lips swollen. Left with just 5 minutes, we got dressed and had some small talks in GT before she gave me a good hug and goodbye kiss.

Overall a very, very novel experience and most importantly, to have such intimate action with a Korean SYT is a dream of a life time. She is really really very pretty IMHO, like your university classmate that you wanna fuck. She looks very much like the actress Roh Yoon Seo which makes it even hotter. Wouldn't wanna reveal further but her name starts with L, she said she would likely continue to work down the years, but only popping by the shop once or twice per week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1