The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2011, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
vitruvius79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Phu quoc, vietnam

Woohoo! I'll be going to Phu Quoc this Thursday for 4 days of sun, sand and sea.

Apparently, Phu Quoc makes Mui Ne look like East Coast park.

Any guys been there before? Would like some recommendations for hotels or stuff to do there.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
zzzbodo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Phu quoc, vietnam

THERE'S a bar there can get gals 300k.
Old 26-07-2011, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
zenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

look for poy xoi or something like that.. and u can definitely find some special there..
Old 24-01-2024, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not sure if of interest to anyone. I landed in phu quoc for a short trip. It's a boring place if no tour guide. This place has the usual mainland tourists playing the ktv.

Went to two of the prominent joints. Las Vegas and happy ktv. These were mentioned on another forum. Playability high. Room charge is 350k+ per hour. Girl is 500k per two hour block. Lv girls lt is 8m a night and happy is 6m a night. those guys looking to come phu quoc may find not much cost savings compared to hcm.

I took a cab and the driver was quite an idiot. He kept telling me ktv no happy and end up driving me to a spa. This spa is known for fj. He said for less than 2m can have full service. Not sure if I can mention the name. It's named after a planet starting with letter v. He still got the cheek to quote me 500k for a cab ride for 15 min ride. So,if you guys are coming, need to check carefully.

One other ktv quoted 1m to sit a girl but no time limit and lt is 10m. The pricing very different depending on joint.

What seems clear is if there are mainland tourists, the pricing tend to be closer to or same as hcm. One girl I saw at another joint quoted me 5m for lt and later corrected herself to 6m. Surely, locals get cheaper prices compared to us foreigners.
Old 24-01-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Try Massage bony 2
never tried anything in phu quoc yet
but this massage is pretty famous apparently
high ratings on google map too
Old 20-03-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
Not sure if of interest to anyone. I landed in phu quoc for a short trip. It's a boring place if no tour guide. This place has the usual mainland tourists playing the ktv.

Went to two of the prominent joints. Las Vegas and happy ktv. These were mentioned on another forum. Playability high. Room charge is 350k+ per hour. Girl is 500k per two hour block. Lv girls lt is 8m a night and happy is 6m a night. those guys looking to come phu quoc may find not much cost savings compared to hcm.

I took a cab and the driver was quite an idiot. He kept telling me ktv no happy and end up driving me to a spa. This spa is known for fj. He said for less than 2m can have full service. Not sure if I can mention the name. It's named after a planet starting with letter v. He still got the cheek to quote me 500k for a cab ride for 15 min ride. So,if you guys are coming, need to check carefully.

One other ktv quoted 1m to sit a girl but no time limit and lt is 10m. The pricing very different depending on joint.

What seems clear is if there are mainland tourists, the pricing tend to be closer to or same as hcm. One girl I saw at another joint quoted me 5m for lt and later corrected herself to 6m. Surely, locals get cheaper prices compared to us foreigners.
bro, care to share the KTV and any of ur contacts to find?

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1