The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2009, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 950 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wang Sheng... Celeste chong look alike provide superb BBBJ with UNMATCHED Hornine

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckc19 View Post
As I see, a lot of our bro feel sad when she was BAO, Anyway let wish her all the best.
maybe the guy who bao her struck toto group 1 prize
Old 14-01-2010, 03:06 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
damnyou198816 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Wang Sheng... Celeste chong look alike provide superb BBBJ with UNMATCHED Hornine

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyhorny View Post
Pls just let this thread die off... I can't bare the thought of not having her in my arms... her succulent lips wrapped around my hot rod... her pussy clenching on my stiff pole as she humped like an energetic bunny!

ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

So for goodness sake, pls don't pm me asking for her contacts since she has already stopped working.

Thanks

Simplyhorny

PS: My tears are flowing uncontrollably as I typed this "FR"
she being baoed forever or wat?????or baoed for how long????
Old 14-01-2010, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnyou198816 View Post
she being baoed forever or wat?????or baoed for how long????
Lol. Thread starter wants this thread to die off but this idiot just dig it from grave. Simplyhorny, ai zap mai?? Hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1