The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2007, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 19
satyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Gorgeously looking Xiao Ping-$60/= Must Bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter1234 View Post
she is quite cute imho! i rate her 8/10!

detailed FR soon, now damn shack.
btw if bros horny now, head down to lor 16 and u might find her in a lacy blue tube, braless wahahahaha

just tried her, damn shiok la, thx bro sianren for the contact, ups u!!

I was at there earlier too! I saw her in that sexy blue top. She saw me and gave this most warm sunshine smile that melted my heart. I wanted her so badly again. But I already made plans with Fenni and also she was walking with a guy towards the hotel. Was that you bro? Around 8.15, 8.30pm? Ha ha. You lucky bastard! I was feeling a little jealous you know Haha

Cheers
Old 15-08-2007, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter1234
she is quite cute imho! i rate her 8/10!

detailed FR soon, now damn shack.

thx bro sianren for the contact,
Awaiting for your FR...

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyr365 View Post
I was at there earlier too! I saw her in that sexy blue top. She saw me and gave this most warm sunshine smile that melted my heart. I wanted her so badly again. But I already made plans with Fenni and also she was walking with a guy towards the hotel. Was that you bro? Around 8.15, 8.30pm? Ha ha. You lucky bastard! I was feeling a little jealous you know Haha

Cheers
Why jealous???? She call me yesterday said, bros that I intro treat her Berri nice.. She have a older sister there too, but I told her I only bonk Mei Mei...
Old 15-08-2007, 01:36 PM
Samster

satyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
Why jealous???? She call me yesterday said, bros that I intro treat her Berri nice..She have a older sister there too, but I told her I only bonk Mei Mei...
Envious because I wasn't the one going to the hotel with her! haha.

Anyway, when does she leave Singapore bro? I forgot to ask her the other day.

She has a sister?..... hmmm. 2 of them?... hmmmm

Cheers
Old 15-08-2007, 01:41 PM
Samster

sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Envious because I wasn't the one going to the hotel with her! haha.

Anyway, when does she leave Singapore bro? I forgot to ask her the other day.

She has a sister?..... hmmm. 2 of them?... hmmmm

Cheers
Look like you are going to RTF B4 me huh...heheh
Old 15-08-2007, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Look like you are going to RTF B4 me huh...heheh
Erm... I think so bro. I'm seeing her tonight or tomorrow latest. I keep thinking about that smile and her gentle ways.

Cheers
Old 15-08-2007, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ahsoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro sianren, can i try her?
Old 15-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 19
peter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Gorgeously looking Xiao Ping-$60/= Must Bonk

no worries bro satyr, she's here for 2 yrs wahaha. GENTLE ways!! yea man when u get into the room, she's real gentle!! wahaha
tink of it now also horny man

but maybe she might get tired of the trade? coz she operates overnite till dawn, then slp in the day hmm..

anyway grab while she's fresh man! no i wasnt the guy with her at 8.15, i finished my appt at 7.45 liao wahaha, 1st customer for yesterday.

she's got great attitude, good figure, willing to please and imo is going at way too cheap at $60! but im not complaining for sure. thanks to bros like sianren who intro good pple so we can keep these gals for as long as possible.

pls treat her nicely. my ratings for her

Xiao Ping
looks 8/10 cute
sweet looks, long hair, charming eyes. in some angle does look abit like jolin, some angle got abit mixed look

body 7/10
not hourglass as quite petite and slim. but good la light and easy to handle ma haha. boobs are big b+ cups but fake de. if bros dun mind hard boobs then is ok. nipples are pointy and sexy looking. i would say if u dun touch her boobs, u would surely be very very turned on! thats why i did doggy in front of mirror for that effect!! but i actually prefer natural soft perky boobs.

BJ with cap 8/10
skillful. at 1 pt felt like not wearing cap man! good suction but coz of rubber cant feel the licking

FJ 8.5/10
soft moans and willing to accomodate positions. could tire easily while on top but otherwise very willing to please. sweats easily under the armpits though

attitude 9.5/10
very very good attitude, similar to shirley from bro S. those who tried will know wat i mean.

happy bonking dudes! hope of more of these. seriously i pay $150 also might not get this kind sia

Peter
Old 16-08-2007, 12:52 AM
Samster

Firstly, Bro Sianren... you RTF her just now right!!?? How do I know? Cos she told me... yep I RTF her too! After you! Haha! She said she feels so lucky to see us both, two of her nicest customers, in one day!

Quote:
no worries bro satyr, she's here for 2 yrs wahaha. GENTLE ways!! yea man when u get into the room, she's real gentle!!
happy bonking dudes! hope of more of these. seriously i pay $150 also might not get this kind sia

Peter
She is a wonderful girl. So wonderful in fact that I fucking couldn't perform. Again!! I have no idea why. It doesn't usually happen to me. First time I experienced this was with my first visit with Xiao Rou. I was too kan cheong. But the second visit with XR was a completely different story!

My first time with Xiao Ping, I admit, I was also anxious. But I thought I would ok tonight. But looking at her gentle graces, her sweet sweet face, her soft charms... all I could think of was I want to pleasure her, but is there time? Will her mafu call? What if I go soft? And if I did, I don't have another condom!! Blast! I mean I had my orgasm, thanks to her amazing "third hand" pussy, but I wasn't at full mast. And when I did get a full erection, I came too quick! Fuck. Why does she affect me so.... hehe

Xiao Ping is magic. I wished I was

Cheers
PS. Hope third time is the charm... haha
Old 16-08-2007, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 18
Jehuty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

these frs keep getting better and better..u've gt mail
Old 16-08-2007, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Firstly, Bro Sianren... you RTF her just now right!!?? How do I know? Cos she told me... yep I RTF her too! After you! Haha! She said she feels so lucky to see us both, two of her nicest customers, in one day!
Like that you oso know that I RTF ...call her yesterday she mention with 1 bro I recommend who had a slot at abt 4pm...Who's that..No FR ???

Anyway meet her at 5pm, told me she got appointment at 6pm ( was that you bro satyr365...heheh, so I still RTF B4 you huh) she said will spend time with me until then, rest is the same but this time feeling of making Love is like good old friend, she know what I like from her..

Missing her liao

RTF: soon

Mr Cactus
Old 16-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
pls treat her nicely. my ratings for her

Xiao Ping
looks 8/10 cute
sweet looks, long hair, charming eyes. in some angle does look abit like jolin, some angle got abit mixed look

Peter
Appreicate your FR bro, so I have another one who think she look abit like Joiln (Tot I'm the only one crazy about Jolin)

Another happy man...when RTF mine done yesterday..

Mr Cactus
Old 16-08-2007, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Like that you oso know that I RTF ...call her yesterday she mention with 1 bro I recommend who had a slot at abt 4pm...Who's that..No FR ???

Anyway meet her at 5pm, told me she got appointment at 6pm ( was that you bro satyr365...heheh, so I still RTF B4 you huh) she said will spend time with me until then, rest is the same but this time feeling of making Love is like good old friend, she know what I like from her..

Missing her liao

RTF: soon

Mr Cactus
yes you before me! I met her at 8pm. I think that's her "official" working time, cos 35 minutes later she seemed to need to rush off.

Bro Sianren, you had one whole hour with her!!?? I not happy liow haha! I think next time I will book her in the afternoon too. She won't be under mafu then, and I can take my time. Ha! But I think her mafu is quite good. Never calledeven once to disturb at all.

See you this weekend Xiao Ping. Hear that bro sianren?!

Cheers
Old 16-08-2007, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
robC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread. Bro Sianren, may I have the contact pls via pm. Thanking you in advance.
Old 16-08-2007, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
See you this weekend Xiao Ping. Hear that bro sianren?!

Cheers
Aiyo, weekend rarely bonk

enjoy bro, cause I need to work LL

Mr Cactus
Old 16-08-2007, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 21
screwdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How I envy all bros managed to book Xiao Ping. Managed to sms her on Monday afternoon and said her was available. So I travelled all the way from Jurong to GL. Upon arrival at about 3.30pm, called her only to realized that she just woke up. She said only can make it at 4.30pm. As got a dinner appt with a customer at 6pm, so not choice but to cancel the appt to meet her. So sianz...

But good news is that fellow bros have already train her to get better and better.

Don't know does she still collect money before providing her service ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1