The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2023, 04:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
song2ganbalai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Braless locals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam15 View Post
A few days ago was taking the double decker bus towards the mrt. Bus always jam packed in the morning but usually I just stand at the bottom. Dunno for what reason I went upstairs and sit down. Notice this mid-20s cute OL in a white blouse with a jacket over it and I sit behind her. When we reach our stop to mrt, everyone stood up as always rushing to get down from the bus first. I also do the same and was standing behind her. As she climb down the stairs and I was directly behind her, she walk downwards. She was carrying a laptop bag on one hand and her gucci bag on the other. Quite focus on walking down the stairs without support, she lean forward a bit which opens up her blouse. For that 5 or 10 seconds her boobs and nips were in full view without any bra inside! Had a hardon immediately since I was directly behind her and saw everything in HD. After reaching the bottom, I looked up and saw another 2 guys from the top and from their face can tell they saw as well. Walking towards the mrt, us 3 guys were just walking and surrounding and bioing her. Fapped to the sight that morning once I reach office and I am sure the other guys did the same also Girls these days are getting more and more 'open' hahaha.
More girls should be like that
Old 04-03-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam15 View Post
A few days ago was taking the double decker bus towards the mrt. Bus always jam packed in the morning but usually I just stand at the bottom. Dunno for what reason I went upstairs and sit down. Notice this mid-20s cute OL in a white blouse with a jacket over it and I sit behind her. When we reach our stop to mrt, everyone stood up as always rushing to get down from the bus first. I also do the same and was standing behind her. As she climb down the stairs and I was directly behind her, she walk downwards. She was carrying a laptop bag on one hand and her gucci bag on the other. Quite focus on walking down the stairs without support, she lean forward a bit which opens up her blouse. For that 5 or 10 seconds her boobs and nips were in full view without any bra inside! Had a hardon immediately since I was directly behind her and saw everything in HD. After reaching the bottom, I looked up and saw another 2 guys from the top and from their face can tell they saw as well. Walking towards the mrt, us 3 guys were just walking and surrounding and bioing her. Fapped to the sight that morning once I reach office and I am sure the other guys did the same also Girls these days are getting more and more 'open' hahaha.
Quite hard to imagine a girl will go to office without bra. Maybe her blouse has those bra cup already so can't see nips from her blouse infront. I see more and more girls wearing this kind of top now. Once they bend down, everything in full view especially when their blouse is loose.
Old 16-03-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 2
jaundice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

today school holiday, no wonder see so many XMMs go out. saw 1 wear white oversized tee without bra go tapau
Old 16-03-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Saw one angmoh SYT in my condo in white tee with pokies. Went into the same lift. But cannot stare because prob still underage. Angmoh SYT very hard to tell their age.
Old 16-03-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Saw one angmoh SYT in my condo in white tee with pokies. Went into the same lift. But cannot stare because prob still underage. Angmoh SYT very hard to tell their age.
Remind me of katherine heigl in her first movie. She was only 14 during filming
Old 16-03-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaundice View Post
LOL.. the one in my condo slightly older looking and much bigger asset.
Old 16-03-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
LOL.. the one in my condo slightly older looking and much bigger asset.
Nice that means can liao. I prefer this type of body, last time media so open one. now all go woke. White character can get black guy to act instead of creating a new character, now no this type of kinky shit too. nonsense
Old 17-03-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Woohoo... met another one in the lift yesterday evening. This one confirm late teen. Think she just finish swimming, hair still wet. She caught me staring hard at her pokies. lol.
Old 17-03-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Any bro staying around Potong Pasir?

I went to visit a friend who moved there recently.

He moved to a condo above the MRT near his son's school.

Since arriving early, I walked around the mall downstairs to buy gifts or a hamper.

There was a supermarket, and I saw two Chinese students (looks like they were from China) in PJ and braless.

Look-wise, about 16/17, very tall and busty (can bounce) and has small pokies... nice view for an accidental incident.

Sorry. An older man like me goes for cheap thrills like that.
Old 17-03-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post

Since arriving early, I walked around the mall downstairs to buy gifts or a hamper.

There was a supermarket, and I saw two Chinese students (looks like they were from China) in PJ and braless.

Look-wise, about 16/17, very tall and busty (can bounce) and has small pokies... nice view for an accidental incident.

No worries, cheap thrills or what, keeps our days (and dicks) up
Old 17-03-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
gothere8u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

If they live around the area, you should be able to see them more often in the future
Old 17-03-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
Quote:

Potong Pasir condo?
Hmm.. fair chance they are students with double identities. Heh heh 😈
Old 18-03-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
YYtellmiY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very sexy swimsuit!
Old 18-03-2023, 12:32 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow she really grew huge ones in the years later. couldn't tell her potential here
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-03-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
wow she really grew huge ones in the years later. couldn't tell her potential here
I prefer this body. When she fully grown abit too dua jiak maybe because i am short at 1.73m
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1