The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Re: Braless locals

bro are you sniping my wife? this is the close up look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
My opp condo braless neighbor making bed b4 work....

Old 18-06-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 2
jaundice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post

not your wife lah, your wife's skin not flawless, got mole one. Both her husband and you are lousy CSSCOM pes C losers. haha
Old 18-06-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
crayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Bro if he not sniping your wife, can you ownself snipe more? Haha
Old 20-06-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Nice boob of your wife. Please share more. Thanks.
Old 20-06-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1086 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15583 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramysg12345 View Post
Nice boob of your wife. Please share more. Thanks.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 20-06-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1086 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15583 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayb View Post
Bro if he not sniping your wife, can you ownself snipe more? Haha
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 21-06-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
CabbyLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ncie chio nu
Old 25-06-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9374 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaundice View Post
brother, you think other school don't have rich students?haha. This type sounds like Nouveau riche. Old money kids are smart and rich enough to study overseas
there are always stupid old money kids.
Old 28-06-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

My unsuspecting wife gave a good show for the redmart delivery man last weekend when she wore this loose spaghetti top without bra. I pretended to be busy when the delivery man arrived and told my wife to attend to him while i secretly peep from behind. At first he was unloading very quickly but after my wife bend down to pickup the 1st box I saw him suddenly slow down and keep staring at my wife while unloading. I bet he must have saw my wife boobs that's why he slowed down.

Best thing is when when my wife was struggling with the box of 24 cans beer he offered to help carry it together with my wife. my wife body was bending forward with her head tilted sideway as she was moving backward so she might not notice but I saw the delivery man face was so close to my wife boobs I think his eyes was gonna pop out.

after everything was over my wife look like she didn't even know what had happened lol!

Old 28-06-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

Same Same as my auntie wife at home, all the time. But its at home anyway. Even sometimes my neighbours when u see them outside the small lift area like that.
Quote:
My unsuspecting wife gave a good show for the redmart delivery man last weekend when she wore this loose spaghetti top without bra. I pretended to be busy when the delivery man arrived and told my wife to attend to him while i secretly peep from behind. At first he was unloading very quickly but after my wife bend down to pickup the 1st box I saw him suddenly slow down and keep staring at my wife while unloading. I bet he must have saw my wife boobs that's why he slowed down.

Best thing is when when my wife was struggling with the box of 24 cans beer he offered to help carry it together with my wife. my wife body was bending forward with her head tilted sideway as she was moving backward so she might not notice but I saw the delivery man face was so close to my wife boobs I think his eyes was gonna pop out.

after everything was over my wife look like she didn't even know what had happened lol!

Old 30-06-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 13
capteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of light
Sexy body!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post

Nice to see the thread is still very much alive. With so many pics of neighbours being taken, i wonder if my neighbours can see me when i iron my clothes!
Old 30-06-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9374 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

my fav now
Old 09-07-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

I need to make a delivery to your place too!
Old 10-07-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18920 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post

my fav now
my favs nw too.. seems to b in trend nw..
Old 11-07-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 11
ToiletUncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

quite rare actually, asian countries are still conservative though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1