The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

Quote:
Originally Posted by jucket View Post
Excellent story TS, support!
Thank you!
Old 20-01-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
first time is always shy and exciting, like my first is also with sugarbook girl, meet in romance and romance in hotel
Do share your experience as well!
Old 20-01-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Upz ypu +21 for coming back to continue.
Thanks! Upz you as well!
Old 20-01-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10933 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoying as much as Coco, cheers!
Old 20-01-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
i do love and will always do the few basic positions as stated too
Agreed, they are generally manageable. Those that require more physical strengths like the wheelbarrow and notebook, I haven't tried them yet though.

And I still can't figure out how to enter from behind via positions like spooning, seems like it's more for anal sex?

One of the positions that I do sometimes is the "Pretzel", it's a tad tighter since the woman's legs are closed, and it can stimulate another region of the vagina. Another variation is to do it lying down, something like both being positioned in an "L-shaped". This is the position I will engage in when both are tired and need a break lying down but yet want to keep the momentum going.
Old 20-01-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

This is the concluding chapter of the 1st fuck session with Coco...

Me: You ok?
C: Baby why you make me cum again?
Me: You don’t like me make you cum?
C: I like, but you no cum yet
Me: It’s ok, make you enjoy more important
C: Now I want to make you cum

Game on!

I guess this was the grand finale of the grand finale. I sat up on the sofa and made myself comfortable, and she got ready to mount me.

Me: Wait, I put on condom
C: You scared?
Me: Yes, I don’t want to cum in you, scared no take out in time
C: Ok, I put on for you

She took a new condom from the table. Good thing it’s a new box so there’s extra to go around. It’s always good to have a spare just in case.

I had my share of raw fun in missionary. Knowing that I may not be able to dominate again with her on top, I didn’t want to complicate matters by cumming into her.

Not the issue of diseases, we are already fully exposed after the bareback blowjob, cunninglus and raw penetration. It’s more of not wanting to cum into her and getting her pregnant.

She understood it as well, so she didn’t reject the notion. But of course, she had her share of raw fun, and she cummed 2 times already.

Most sessions would have been over in less than 15 minutes. I was already at the 30 minute mark and I haven’t ejaculated.

Of course, I made effort to ensure I lasted long enough.

Before she capped me, she gave my 2IC a good lick, felt like she wanted to taste her own juice.

This time round, I had an easier time putting on the condom, since it was wet with both her juices and saliva.

She climbed onto me, put her arms around me neck and we frenched. My senses felt the same aroma and taste when I went down south on her previously. Yes it tasted good.

And because I was so erected, she didn’t need to hold my 2IC up to fit it into her. She was still wet, so it went in pretty smoothly, but the explosive effect wasn’t there compared to the earlier when I entered her in missionary.

I like the front cowgirl position a lot since I can play with the boobs at the same time since my hands were free. The not so good part is, she is now the dominant one and I don’t think she will allow me to delay ejaculation.

She was in a squatting position, so naturally her movement was more up and down. The flesh slapping sound from her butt and my thighs were sweet music to the ears.

Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak…

I vividly saw half of my 2IC when she was in the upper position. I enjoyed the sight. All was good, the condom is still intact.

I was probably in the 70% region, and I needed her to slow down the piak piak. I put one arm around her back and pushed her forward to me, and I licked on her nipples and fondled her boobs with the other free hand. In this position, she wasn’t squatting but on her knees and toes instead.

When I thought I had the situation under control, she had other ideas. She started to move her hip forward and backwards.

My 2IC was already deep inside her pussy and her movement only made me more aroused. I couldn’t hold back the sensation, I started moaning.

Me: Oh Oh Oh, urgh urgh

My mouth was full with boobs, so my moans and groans were muffled.

C: You like this baby

She let out a grin, and increased her pace. She was now the dominant one. I am over 80% already. And I was moaning and groaning louder than her, she knew very well my climax point was near.

Yet, I didn’t want to cum yet. I wanted this moment to last forever.

Me: Can stop? I don’t want cum yet

Bad mistake, it was inviting her to go for the kill. I had no more control, I guess I had already hit my limit.

I managed to engage most of the delay methods, only one missing was the Durex Performa condom as it wasn't available in the shop I bought it from. I don't know but Performa is more common at pharmacies and convenient stores, not at mama / provision shops.

Then again, I didn't planned for today's fuck to happen, hence the lack of preparation.

So be it.

Well here's the twist, I thought I was losing it. But she lost it instead. Seemed like her plot backfired, the deeper penetration coupled with me playing with her nipples and boobs, just accelerated her orgasm.

C: AAAHHH!!!

She let out a loud groan. Home-run No.3. Hell Yeah!

At the point of her cumming, I was at 90% or 95% to hit ejaculation. If only she had last a few seconds longer, we would have been able to cum together, and that would had been perfect.

Totally drained, she collapsed onto me a rested her head on my shoulder. I put my hands around her and hugged her.

C: Baby I cum again
Me: I know, I like
C: But you no cum
Me: It's ok, more important you cum, I am ok
C: I help you handjob?
Me: No need, I don't like handjob, not feel like sex, feeling not same
C: But you no cum yet, how?
Me: No problem, I know you tired already, no need continue
C: But baby I want you cum
Me: Next time ok? You tired, already cum 3 times,
C: You so evil, want me feel bad
Me: Next time have chance, don't worry

She lifted herself off me, and took the packets of wet and dry tissue I prepared beforehand and cleaned me up like a baby. Then she cleaned herself up, pulled up her panties.

It's a beautiful sight, though she wasn't wearing the color nor the type of panties I preferred.

I wasn't sore about the less than perfect ending, morever, this was the first fuck session with Coco.

She sat beside me and I put my arm around her shoulder.

C: Sure you don't want cum? You still so big
Me: Yes, don't worry, today you enjoy I am happy already, enough

She looked somewhat disappointed even though I comforted her.

Me: You hungry? We go eat?
C: Ok, what you like to eat?
Me: What you want?
C: Me anything ok
Me: Come let's go

We proceeded to dress up. She was done slightly faster so she consolidated all the used condoms and tissues. Woah, we generated quite a lot of waste in just 1 fuck session. Inevitable since there's no washroom in the office.

C: I want go toilet, where?
Me: Come we go together

I made another round of check to be sure nothing suspicious was left behind. Then we exited the office and headed for the toilet. I needed to pee so badly. I tossed the pile of waste into the trash bin.

Mission accomplished. 3x home-run. Time to replenish the energy spent.
Old 20-01-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Enjoying as much as Coco, cheers!
I did enjoy and had immense satisfaction, as elaborated in my latest update on the encounter with Coco.

Do upz!
Old 20-01-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10933 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wei View Post
Thanks bro upz you too!
Thanks for your return favour, cheers!
Old 20-01-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Thanks for your return favour, cheers!
Welcome! Or should I say. Well, cum? LOL
Old 20-01-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

This part won’t be exciting, more like the credits rolling after a show ends. Perhaps there will be a teaser at the end, just like MCU movies.

After we both exited the washroom, we headed to the lift lobby, and she was holding on to my arm, pretty professional of her I must say.

As we waited for the elevator to arrive, which one did from the upper levels, the door opened but it was too full for us to go in. But that wasn’t the issue.

I saw a few pax in the elevator that I recognized were probably working here, since I had seen them quite a few times since I go to my office almost on a daily basis. I was sure they were making use of the time before the elevator door closed to scrutinize the both of us.

The good news was, I didn’t know anyone of them personally. Still, I shuddered a little bit. Well that’s part of the whole package of bringing a girl back to office for a fuck, there’s always chance of running into familiar faces.

But who the fuck works on a weekend, and a huge bunch of them?

We headed nearby, within walking distance. I deliberately opted for an eatery with less crowd, nevermind the quality of the food, it’s more important to avoid another event of encountering familiar faces.

It was a simple fare, couple of meat dishes, soup and rice. She made an effort to scoop the soup for me, put the dishes onto my plate. But of course, she was literally paid to do so. Then again, I haven’t paid her yet.

We were about ¾ through our food.

Me: You wait, I go ATM take money give you
C: Ok

She didn’t doubt me from her looks. This was the perfect getaway, be an asshole and earn a free fuck. What can she do? Bang on the door of my office to demand payment?

Maybe she would, but I am no low life creep. I withdrew some money from the ATM nearby, and went back to our table in a matter of 5 minutes.

Me: Your money, $200
C: Thank you baby
Me: After eat finish, I send you back home
C: Ok baby

And so we finished up the last portions of our food, I paid the bill and we walked holding hands back to my car. I took a more less populated route, hence more daring.

15 minutes later, we arrived back at her residence. She gave me a kiss and alighted.

C: Message me ok?
Me: You take so long reply
C: If working busy, then sleep, but I reply you when I can ok?
Me: Ok, next time I go KTV find you
C: I wait for you baby

As she turned, I had a good look at her nice body, the one I had a good time ravaging just now.
Old 22-01-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Coco:

Her photos are defintely app-edited for enhancement, but in person, she is still lovely, that's why I rate her pretty high for GFE and thus did RTF.
Old 23-01-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

I kept in contact with Coco via WeChat occasionally. She was but one of the go to person to fuck; it would be boring to stick to just one, and I don’t want to run into the possibility of developing genuine affections for her. Distractions worked in my favor for such situations.

I dropped by the KTV to support and tip her once in a blue moon. Not much to shout about, just the routine kissing and groping. She butterflies anyway.

And there’s my business to bother about. Vice fun is fun, but it doesn’t make sense to spend too much time at such venues. Moreover, I didn’t like being there, I was there for the girls, not for booze or a game of dice.

So one day, Coco texted me to inform me she will be going back to Vietnam 2 weeks later as her S-pass is expiring.

Oh no! What a massive loss! At least, that was what I felt.

She said she wanted to buy some medication back for her family back in Vietnam, so I offered to take her shopping.

Picked her up at her residence, then made a short drive to City Plaza.

Arriving at the shopping centre, she first made her way into a traditional pharmacy style store, picking up dozens of bottles of medicated oil.

C: This one Vietnam no have, I want get for my father and mother
Me: Ok, like that enough? (that’s a lot in my opinion)
C: Yes enough

After making payment for it, obviously by yours sincerely, she made her way into a shoe shop. She didn’t take too long to pick up 2 pairs of heels. Yes, I paid for it as well.

My hands were full of her shopping load. I thought I saw eyes staring at me holding the shopping bags for a pretty and obviously Vietnamese girl.

All in all, the damage was about $200+. Wasn’t too bad I guess?

We passed by a lingerie shop. I had the urge to get her in and buy her a set of lingerie I like, but I held back the thought. Matching bra and panties are a visual delight, especially when it’s worn by a hot woman. But it didn’t make sense for me to spend on a one-time visual delight, then it becomes a delight for the next man.

I knew a matching set doesn’t come cheap, but money wasn’t the point. Anyway, I had something else prepared.

It was a weekday, hence my office was out of bounds. And she wouldn’t be in time before her flight before the upcoming weekend.

So we checked into a nearby Hotel 81, paid for a 2 hours stay, then we made our way up after receiving the key.

I thought the scent of the hotel smells somewhat sleazy. Pretty standard scent for such hotels maybe?

I brought my equipment bag up with me, which contained my washer bag of toiletries, with some additionals;

a pair of brand new white color seamless panties,
a capsule of delay spray,
and of course a 3-pack Durex Perfoma.

Bear with me; before I carry on with what happened in the room, I would like to give a prelude of how the panties and delay spray came about.

Panties:

I have a pet peeve for panties. Not thongs or G-strings, they show too much flesh. Not lacy ones, they aren’t smooth to the touch. Not cotton ones, they tend to wear out faster and although smoother to the touch compared to lacy types, I didn’t like the thickness and inelasticity of the material.

Later on, you will understand better why I don’t like the thickness and inelasticity.

As such, the “ice” seamless briefs became my default choice, commonly found on online shopping platforms. I preferred light colors like pink, white beige, baby blue etc. Dark colors like black or even red ain’t too my liking.

And as to why I have such a pet peeve, traces back to my younger days.

In case it’s a hassle for you to go back and read from the beginning, I will make a summary here.

During then, I was young and hot blooded, but not totally out of logic. My sexual desires were raging, but the thought of accidental pregnancy just scared me into senses.

Underage sex? Jail? Forced marriage? Future destroyed?

Condom was considered, but there was no courage to walk into a convenience stall to buy it. My pocket money was limited.

A significant part of my younger days revolved pretty much around heavy petting and dry humping; pretty much like having sex, except not having actual sex.

For the girls I had intimate contact with, we would rub out genitals against each others’ to stimulate having sex, usually in the missionary or cowgirl position, with nothing worn except the briefs and panties.

Panties were to prevent penetration, briefs were to keep the 2IC in check; doing “dutch”. When I cummed, my semen was unloaded onto my briefs, not in direct contact with the vagina, and I moved far enough away to make sure only my briefs were stained.

Dry humping on lacy panties wasn't exactly enjoyable as it’s rough. So having smooth panties with smooth cotton material or silk, works the best.

Till date, dry humping is still very much of my sex life, but more during the foreplay rather for stimulation.

In most cases, they do not wear the type of panties I fancy. They assumed the regular black/red G-string/thongs would do the trick, but not for me. The next assumption is they think panties ain’t important at all, so either they put on some random ones, or take it off with their pants.

I don’t enjoy being handed a totally naked girl, it feels too commercialized and drops the GFE factor. If I have a choice, I would rather I strip her off piece by piece from the start.

Hence I purchase the ones I like and gift it to the girls. Commonly just the panties, since bras need to be fitted to their cup sizes, so it’s more difficult to purchase just like that.

Of course, I do not reuse, all pieces are brand new. I don’t know if they wash and keep it after, but at least I made it a point to gift brand new ones. Good thing such panties aren’t too costly, these are additional costs which most bros don’t spend on.

Delay spray:

This works like magic, it’s even more effective than Performa. Natural delay methods are effective to a certain extent, beyond that, divine help is required and such spray is the holy water.

Just note not to overspray; I can’t tell you how much to use, but over using it will cause too much numbness and ejaculation may not take place.

And also, give it time after spraying for the liquid to be absorbed by the 2IC. Else, the poor girl giving you a blowjob will feel the numbness in her mouth instead.

Personally, I have tried with both Performa and spray. The effect was stacked and I could last long enough to be a porn star, but it could backfire in the sense that the girl could have hit multiple orgasms, totally drained of energy but you are nowhere near cumming.

I don’t have an issue not cumming, I get more satisfaction when I make the girl cum multiple times, so I would go for double dose in a heartbeat.

If you are not into a porn star mode, I suggest using the spray and a normal condom. Given the right amount of spray, you can last through handjob, blowjob and sex for at good 10 minutes with hardly an breaks in between.

Performa works similarly, but it works only when capped, I don’t think the majority would put on a condom before the foreplay starts. There’s a possibility of losing control and ejaculating prematurely during a handjob or blowjob.

We entered the room, made sure the door was locked, then we laid down our stuff. Air con temperature seemed right, then I switched on the TV just for some sound.

C: You want bathe first?
Me: Ok (a tad disappointed that we are not bathing together)

Time to freshen up. I cleaned myself up real good, pulled back the foreskin of my 2IC and gave it a good soap and rub, and also soaping for my lower regions and armpits; these are the common areas for perspiration, so it’s always wise to place a little more effort to clean them up.

My washer bag had a shaver in it, because I don’t like using the disposable ones provided by any hotel. Well shaven means there’s less irritation when it comes to kissing and cunninglus, and I am shaven below, so it needs to be a conscious and regular effort to upkeep it.

Being shaven has its merits. The absence of hair equates to less room for odor, plus a mowed lawn makes the lawn look bigger.

I dried myself up, pulled my briefs on and draped the towel over my head to continue drying my hair.

Me: You can go bathe already

When I heard the sound of the running water, I proceeded for the next phase of preparation.

I pulled down my briefs, gave my 2IC a few good delay sprays with the foreskin pulled back, then I massaged a little to ensure all the substance was absorbed, ending with the foreskin back in the original position. This was done so that the substance wasn’t wiped off by my briefs and thus diminishing the effect.
Well I could have been naked right? Sure, but it’s just my habit not to be entirely naked before the session starts.

Once down, I pulled my briefs back on. I placed the condoms on the table beside the bed for easy access, and the pair of panties on the dresser table.

She was out soon, hair wasn’t wet. Good, then she won’t need to be spending additional time drying her hair up.

I had a full view of her naked body while she was drying herself up. Not that I haven’t seen it before, but it was still a nice view.

Didn’t take her too long to notice something on the dresser table.

C: What this? (she picked up the panties, which was still neatly wrapped in clear plastic)
Me: Panties, for you wear
C: Clean?
Me: Yes, new, buy just for you (for this piece that is)

She removed the packaging, took a closer look at it, just to make sure it was clean and non-tainted, then she pulled it up her legs. It fitted her nicely, made her butt look lifted.

As she turned to face me, she looked like a goddess, pure and demure, with nothing on but white panties. It was a jaw dropping sight. The investment was worth it, I liked my present wrapped in the wrapping paper of my choosing.

She walked towards me, near enough for me to fondle her butt over the panties. It was silky and smooth to the touch, the feel was electrifying.

Me: You like?
C: Yes, feel soft, comfortable when wear
Me: You have same same at home?
C: Not so same, this more better, you like?
Me: Yes I like you wear, make you look more beautiful
C: But later also need to take out
Me: It’s ok, have this more fun
Me: Can take photo?
C: Why?
Me: Very beautiful, I want take so next time I can see, and because you going back Vietnam soon, don’t know when see you again
C: Can but cannot take face
Me: Ok can

She took on her bed with her back facing me, crossing her arms to hold her tits. It wasn’t the best view, but I didn’t want to do so without her consent, so I made do with what I had.

I took a couple of shots with my phone.

C: Finish?
Me: Yes
C: I want see

She was careful, but rightfully so. She scrutinized my gallery to ensure nothing else was taken without her knowledge.

Here is the photo, for your viewing pleasure.

Old 23-01-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Coco's back view looks like a rather young girl. For those who have the fetish to bonk a young gal, this is it.
Thanks for sharing.
Old 23-01-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Most girls will feel like a loser when they can't make their men cum fast, worst, when the men's manhood turn soft. Unknown to them, some men will deliberately DIY before the actual session, or drink more alcohol to make themselves less sensitive, etc.
However, if the men cum too fast yet couldn't recover fast enough, their ladies will be disappointed, or take too long to cum when the ladies are drying up.
Hence, the most crucial thing is, timing. All being said, if the lady is the super horny type, after both came, she might want a round 2 asap, this can be quite stressful when the man can't recover in time.
Old 23-01-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
quadgenarian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, support for more updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1